What's happening in Palestine is Causing people To ACCEPT ISLAM

🫤

That’s like saying to you or other pro Judaism people “when are you going on your Aliyah to Israel”.

It’s OK to have disagreements with people without resorting to childish personal attacks.

It’s OK to be a Christian and respect Judaism or Islam. I respect both.

Candace Owens said it best… some pro Israel people are using BLM type talking points to support Israel.
You said the Jews were making everyone convert to Islam, so I assumed you were one of them.

As for Islam, I don't respect the religion like you do. Why? Because all of the Jewish prophets of the Bible pointed to the Messiah, but king Mo denies Jesus as Messiah, hence he is a false prophet.

Revelations speaks of a such a world-wide false prophet. Do you think that John, the author of Revelations, respects the false prophet of Islam as much as you do? I'm guessing no because a false prophet equates to a false religion.

As for Revelation, notice that those who refuse to worship the Beast and take his number are beheaded.

Who does that remind you of? Christians? Jews? Who beheads people like the brother Frank? Is it a religion you respect?

Last edited:
You said the Jews were making everyone convert to Islam, so I assumed you were one of them.

As for Islam, I don't respect the religion like you do. Why? Because all of the Jewish prophets of the Bible pointed to the Messiah, but king Mo denies Jesus as Messiah, hence he is a false prophet.

Revelations speaks of a such a world-wide false prophet. Do you think that John, the author of Revelations, respects the false prophet of Islam as much as you do? I'm guessing no because a false prophet equates to a false religion.

As for Revelation, notice that those who refuse to worship the Beast and take his number are beheaded.

Who does that remind you of? Christians? Jews? Who beheads people like the brother Frank? Is it a religion you respect?

The video shows some one jew praising Islam, and then the other video shows a few Jews showing a lot of respect for Islam , providing their idea that many people will convert to Islam because of how much courage Palestinians have

Again, though, and most people should know this a huge portion of Palestinian resistance has been Christian throughout history.

Most Muslim majority countries….with exception to, perhaps Albania, a Muslim majority country with a history of communism and atheism…. Have traditional values, and you won’t see men going to the women’s bathrooms, or a high divorce rate, or the types of degeneracy we have in America today that did not exist in our country 10 years ago.

you know if you look at the religions that Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah. Now they certainly do not revere him as our Lord and Savior, nor do Muslims. Muslims do accept that Jesus perform miracles Jews do not.

There are Jews for Jesus, most Jews though are not messaniac Jews.

Well, I respect all religions, including Judaism. And I openly see some people here who complain about anti-Jewish views, saying all sorts of negative things about Muslims in general so they look like crybabies. I support their free-speech, but clearly they have the same tactics as BLM people.

Muhammad employed Jewish warriors within his ranks. Like mukhariq….

The earliest Christians did not know about Islam came some 700 years after the reservation of Christianity so it’s really a moot point.

I respect Islam. It’s a religion of honor and strength

Is this the Dawah I have been expecting, imposter?

From a poster using Roosevelt's avatar to open
threads about the "glorious Arab nation..."
And appeal to the empathy of infidels,

Threads like this remind me how much of Islamist rhetoric
is rather directed at the brain mush of the followers' doubts about
their depravity, by appealing to numbers as a false sense of moral high.

The question rather, about what, in recent years the increasing effort
and manner of 'imposter-Dawah' that is not directed at infidels,
tell about defecting among ranks, and concern about growing
influence of Israel on the Arabs, as region's alternative future.

Look at the way these Israeli people act^ . They are mocking women and children not be able to get water in Gaza.

May Jesus forgive them. For they know not what they do

Islamists don't take mocking
dead Gazans as a "complement"?

Last edited:

Wow 😮…. there is something different about this recent Israelpalestine conflict compared to previous ones. It’s been quite some time since we’ve had a big time conflict in the holy land. And I think one of the major differences this time around is now we have social media. And the free voices of people all over the world is being amplified.

As a Catholic I’ve always had a great respect for Islam and Judaism. We share many things in common.

Only the ignorant accept Islam.

Islamists don't take mocking
dead Gazans as a "complement"?

The IDF has also been proven to lie. The doctored a video about a Palestinian America Journalist, who was killed by an idea sniper. They tried to say that they didn’t do it, but they got caught.

Well, America should pull all funding for foreign countries including Egypt, Ukraine, and Israel. So I’m even balanced on this thing. There’s too many homeless people in America.

The IDF has also been proven to lie. The doctored a video about a Palestinian America Journalist, who was killed by an idea sniper. They tried to say that they didn’t do it, but they got caught.

Well, America should pull all funding for foreign countries including Egypt, Ukraine, and Israel. So I’m even balanced on this thing. There’s too many homeless people in America.

So you evade to another allegation,
because you also understand Israelis mocking
the Gazans broadcasting moving dead and dolls.

The moral abbys of a death cult seeking the "martydom"
of their own followers, in war against the 'infidel'
as the ideal revenge, rather than their own life,
is evil depravity that deserves humiliation.

Is there a limit to what depravity
"Free Palestine" will encourage
only to frame the infidel?

So you evade to another allegation,
because you also understand Israelis mocking
the Gazans broadcasting moving dead and dolls.

The moral abbys of a death cult seeking the "martydom"
of their own followers, in war against the 'infidel'
as the ideal revenge, rather than their own life,
is evil depravity that deserves humiliation.

Is there a limit to what depravity
"Free Palestine" will encourage
only to frame the infidel?
I did not ignore anything. I acknowledge that there could be lies on both sides. Well, there’s certainly are lies on both sides.

The video of the Jews in Israel is an abomination. And they must be condemned for making fun of Palestinian kids who can’t get water. There’s nothing funny about that. They are acting like monsters even using their children in the videos. So you have to condemn that.

Anyways, I respect Judaism. I don’t know what you think about Islam.

I did not ignore anything. I acknowledge that there could be lies on both sides. Well, there’s certainly are lies on both sides.

The video of the Jews in Israel is an abomination. And they must be condemned for making fun of Palestinian kids who can’t get water. There’s nothing funny about that. They are acting like monsters even using their children in the videos. So you have to condemn that.

Anyways, I respect Judaism. I don’t know what you think about Islam.

Is what Hamas represent, what you call "respect" of Judaism and Islam?

I hate the cowardice of the impostors,
this mass-psychotic Dawah populism
is foremost disrespectful to Muslims.

Now, of all the people on this forum,
I would be the least likely to say it,
despite how you frame Israelis.

Arab populism is a sad thing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back