What's Creating the Rise in Angry Anti-White Minorities?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Thank God they caught this leftist nut on a Crusade to murder whites for their political views. Leftist media needs to be held accountable for radicalizing these vermin

FBI Says It Thwarted A Planned Terrorist Attack By A Man In Los Angeles Area

ap_19119783622165_custom-579414efa4c075583e1b6d882dcf85cd59437af4-s800-c85.jpg

True that there's been an upsurge in slimy kkk/nazi/alt right/fascists and MAGAt has emboldened them. Always blaming others (ALWAYS those of color) for their own failures, they're cowardly and lazy.

Thing is, culture and society tends to follow cycles, as does backlash lie this.

Normal people will always prevail and white supremacists will end up right back under their slimy rocks.

The leftist media has been promoting anti-Semitism for years and God knows the media sanctions and encourages violence toward supporters of the President of the United States. Since every mass shooter in modern times is a left winger the results are predictable even though the FBI still pretends that they can't come up with a motive for the Vegas shooter.

The leftist media has been promoting anti-Semitism for years and God knows the media sanctions and encourages violence toward supporters of the President of the United States. Since every mass shooter in modern times is a left winger the results are predictable even though the FBI still pretends that they can't come up with a motive for the Vegas shooter.

You mean the Leftist media has been promoting the term, and sorrow of "Anti-Semitism" right?

You are aware the media, is mostly Jewish dominated, right?

Rather than anti-Semitic, the media is more against Italians, Poles, French, Russia, and Southern Whites.

You mean the Leftist media has been promoting the term, and sorrow of "Anti-Semitism" right?

Rather than anti-Semitic, the media is more against Italians, Poles, French, Russia, and Southern Whites.

Where did you get this idea?

What idea is this?

Jewish dominated? What does that mean exactly?

Jewish dominated? What does that mean exactly?

So, who owns most of the media, exactly?

I got a stupid question
how does a hijib a symbol of a systemic male dominated patriarchy became a symbol of empowerment for bat shit insane retarded dumbed down SJW NAZI feminist ?

in clown world all things are possible yes
BUT on earth how does that work ?

Remember ladies dishrags are for dishes NOT yer heads

girls20.jpg

What idea is this?

Exactly what I said. Where did you get this idea that "the media' is "more against Italians, Poles, French, Russia, and Southern Whites'? What does ethnicity have anything to do with reporting on what an individual politician says or does, and what policies s/he is espousing?

If what a politician says or does, if correctly quoted IN CONTEXT, "the media" has done no wrong. The most trouble that has been caused has been from politicians who said something derogatory when s/he thought the mic was off, but it wasn't.. The People have a right to know what a candidate really thinks.

PS: i'm an American of Russian/Polish/Lithuanian and Irish descent, who has voted in presidential elections for white, heterosexual christian males who hail from the southern portion of the US, so don't dish me any balony.

I got a stupid question
how does a hijib a symbol of a systemic male dominated patriarchy became a symbol of empowerment for bat shit insane retarded dumbed down SJW NAZI feminist ?

in clown world all things are possible yes
BUT on earth how does that work ?

Remember ladies dishrags are for dishes NOT yer heads

View attachment 258756

Sweeping aside your obvious preoccupation with sexual innuendo, you do understand, don't you, that some 'Christian" cults are very into pushing "patriarchy"? Not too long ago, i saw I guy who identified himself as a member of the Southern Baptist religion who proclaimed that he won all of his disagreements with his wife because he had a penis and she didn't.. right here on television. How is this not patriarchal when he declared in public that he wins each time because he has a dick?

You will notice that I do not accompany my comment with a picture of a disrobed male, even though I am a heterosexual female, so I wonder what your point is. Some of us have some class sometimes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back