What would your reaction be if Donald Trump was finally locked up for his crimes?

First step would be to see how Pence reacts. Full Pardon would certainly be called for. To start.
Ahh, okay. Youd "act accordingly" by letting the already in place process occur? Thats a bit tautological.

At that point, the process would have been shown to be not functioning. This would be about what Americans do in response to the Death of the Republic.
So if he goes to jail, it means the death of the republic and...youll do what..

Depends how the situation unfolds.
That's just a tautology.

You don't know how it will unfold, so you don't know what you'll do, so your statement in the first place was just another one of those cheesy veiled internet threats at an armed up-rise. If it makes you uncomfortable to land yourself on a watch list, then don't say stupid shit.

I'm sorry that I don't pretend to know how an hypothetical situation will play out. And by sorry, I mean, "not sorry".

The fact remains. If you libs manage to gin up a kangeroo court and imprison a President of the United States for political reasons,

that at that point, the Republican would be effectively dead.

You don't think thing are going to get better after that, do you?

I would consider it a soft coup, and react accordingly.

It is more than a soft coup. It is subversion, and collusion by the Democrats, and Media to repeat a false narrative for over two years to remove a legitimately elected President from power. It is Sedition. There are still no facts, nor evidence Trump, nor his Administration had done anything wrong during or after the election.

Hillary was guaranteed to win. All the big money backers paid, and paid, and paid. Now they did not get anything for their investment and are really pissed. They want payback at the least, and removal of Trump, and installation someone they can manipulate.
No facts or evidence the Trump administration did anything wrong?

They lied under oath about meetings they later.............THEMSELVES.....copped to.

Uh, it's all on video yannow.

I'm not so sure the mentality it takes to convince yourself that the people being honest are the ones lying on actual video....

Like Trump, on video, during the campaign saying he's never met Putin...

and then an interview from 2 years before where he speaks at length about what a nice guy Putin was when they met....

What does it take for you if not video in these folks' own words? Have you had a mental health check, recently?

Do you like fighting tooth and nail for proven, on video, liars, and diminishing our criminal justice system of MUTUALLY AGREED UPON BY PROSECUTION AND DEFENSE Juries, of their peers, which are convicting these folks of actual, real life crimes based on the evidence?????????????

Teenager jailed 25 years for attempted murder after running over friend over stolen marijuana

We all know that Donald Trump is responsible for many deaths and serious injuries. Some of it is directly his fault (sending troops to dangerous territories), some of it is indirect, e.g. pipe bomber, the man who attacked and shot five media members, the attacker of Jussie Smollett was also a MAGA supporter.

Now, the difference between the regular person who gets jailed for 25 years for attempted murder and Donald Trump? Its the status and power and even wealth.

If Donald Trump was not the leader of the USA, and is not worth billions of dollars, he would have been locked up for his crimes many many years ago. But because of his status and reputation as a world leader, he gets a free pass to sexually assault whoever he wants, and incite hatred and violence.

What would your reaction be if Donald Trump is locked up for good?
636052959222822188-Screen-Shot-2016-07-28-at-9.36.37-AM.jpg

But because of his status and reputation as a world leader, he gets a free pass to sexually assault whoever he wants, and incite hatred and violence.

Who has Trump sexually assaulted as President?
I keep record of all of the times you mods ignore the professed wishes of Violence....because a lot of the active shooter situations we've had where innocents were sprayed down with bullets were avoidable if anyone had taken a look at their web histories..

we even had a shooter from this very site...

and you casually pass over all of the implications of the same sort of mind set

when you lose people, you might end up taking these red flags seriously

this site was already on the news once

What does your post have to do with the OP?

Ahh, okay. Youd "act accordingly" by letting the already in place process occur? Thats a bit tautological.

At that point, the process would have been shown to be not functioning. This would be about what Americans do in response to the Death of the Republic.

That's just a tautology.

You don't know how it will unfold, so you don't know what you'll do, so your statement in the first place was just another one of those cheesy veiled internet threats at an armed up-rise. If it makes you uncomfortable to land yourself on a watch list, then don't say stupid shit.

I'm sorry that I don't pretend to know how an hypothetical situation will play out. And by sorry, I mean, "not sorry".

The fact remains. If you libs manage to gin up a kangeroo court and imprison a President of the United States for political reasons,

I think that you will arbitrarily decide in your brain that he was unjustly tried, and that that loony mentality should land you on a watch list because you're unhinged.

A conspiracy that large is literally not even possible.

Teenager jailed 25 years for attempted murder after running over friend over stolen marijuana

We all know that Donald Trump is responsible for many deaths and serious injuries. Some of it is directly his fault (sending troops to dangerous territories), some of it is indirect, e.g. pipe bomber, the man who attacked and shot five media members, the attacker of Jussie Smollett was also a MAGA supporter.

Now, the difference between the regular person who gets jailed for 25 years for attempted murder and Donald Trump? Its the status and power and even wealth.

If Donald Trump was not the leader of the USA, and is not worth billions of dollars, he would have been locked up for his crimes many many years ago. But because of his status and reputation as a world leader, he gets a free pass to sexually assault whoever he wants, and incite hatred and violence.

/—-/ You mean the crime of keeping Hildabeast out of the White House when it was her turn? Oh he should get at least another 6 years confinement in the Oval Office. Consider it house arrest

I would consider it a soft coup, and react accordingly.
So if Trump goes to jail, youll do what exactly? Shoot up a mall? Say it with your chest what acting accordingly entails, exactly, so that we can flag the Authorities and save some American lives.

First step would be to see how Pence reacts. Full Pardon would certainly be called for. To start.

So if trump is arrested by the proper authorities with all the proper paperwork you'd revolt?

ok

now tell me again how you believe in law and order and due process.....

I love fantasies.....

This witch hunt left due process behind quite some time ago.

Filling out the paperwork properly, if they even bother, will not change that, nor fool anyone who does not wish to be a willful dupe.

But because of his status and reputation as a world leader, he gets a free pass to sexually assault whoever he wants, and incite hatred and violence.

Who has Trump sexually assaulted as President?
I keep record of all of the times you mods ignore the professed wishes of Violence....because a lot of the active shooter situations we've had where innocents were sprayed down with bullets were avoidable if anyone had taken a look at their web histories..

we even had a shooter from this very site...

and you casually pass over all of the implications of the same sort of mind set

when you lose people, you might end up taking these red flags seriously

this site was already on the news once

What does your post have to do with the OP?
It has to do with a response to the OP, and so ipso facto has to do with the OP.

I would have a great party, and all will be singing "the wicked witch is gone" A miserable human being deserves the worst
My first reaction would be acute embarrassment (for America, in the eyes of the world). It would quickly morph into celebration. Definitely a run to the wine store next door for a bottle of bubbly.

That's just a tautology.

I think that you will arbitrarily decide in your brain that he was unjustly tried, and that that loony mentality should land you on a watch list because you're unhinged.

It is clear from the actions of Mueller and the dems in Congress, and the media, that this process is a witch hunt.

Trump got 46% of the votes. That is a lot of people to tell them, that Democracy is not for them.

What facts, or evidence do you have Trump has committed any crimes?

The same evidence that conservative claim to have on Hillary, comey et all...

That should be all you need.

Who is really pushing to arrest Hillary for the emails, and the server issue? Nothing like the Dem/Media alliance against Trump. Get real.

That's just a tautology.

It is clear from the actions of Mueller and the dems in Congress, and the media, that this process is a witch hunt.

Trump got 46% of the votes. That is a lot of people to tell them, that Democracy is not for them.
It's clear that Mueller is going through the process -

Getting Judges to approve the trials...

Getting the Defense teams, appointed by the defendents themsleves.....to agree upon the Juries.....of their peers

The judges overseeing the trials and declaring them as a fair trial....

The Juries hearing out the details of all of the evidence..................

And getting hard convictions.

& on the flip side of that, you have Trump yelling "fake news folks"

And the side you believe is the one that has the 0.00001% rationality behind it.

This is what Politics does to the American brain.

"the peso is crumbling. that's the best news i've heard all night!" - Donald Trump on election night

This thread belongs in the loony bin, along with the person who created it.

That's just a tautology.

Getting the Defense teams, appointed by the defendents themsleves.....to agree upon the Juries.....of their peers

And the side you believe is the one that has the 0.00001% rationality behind it.

The salem witch trials did the same. They had judges and prosecutors who convinced the jury.

That you point to form as "Evidence" of Justice, shows how delusional you are.

An

That's just a tautology.

The salem witch trials did the same. They had judges and prosecutors who convinced the jury.

An
Look, conspiracy theories are fun and all - but we have video evidence as well, you know.....

Outside of the trials----

Videos, of the many documented lies.

When they lie to you on VIDEO about what they SAID on another VIDEO........

aND YOU STILL DON'T GET A CLUE - - but instead think it's a conspiracy of our Judges and Lawyers and Juries....

You need literal help with your cognitive abilities.

What would your reaction be if Donald Trump was finally locked up for his crimes?

It would be "Why him and not Obama, Clinton or 50 other people I can think of right off the top of my head?

What the hell does this have to do with the OP?

You're a MENTAL CASE. Case closed.

An
Look, conspiracy theories are fun and all - but we have video evidence as well, you know.....

Outside of the trials----

Videos, of the many documented lies.

When they lie to you on VIDEO about what they SAID on another VIDEO........

aND YOU STILL DON'T GET A CLUE - - but instead think it's a conspiracy of our Judges and Lawyers and Juries....

You need literal help with your cognitive abilities.

The accusation was collusion with Russia. Now you want to put people in jail for process crimes.

Witch hunt have certainly evolved since the 17th century, but your logic and intent would be completely understood by Cotton Mather.

I'm not sure why folks try so desperately hard to be on the side of folks that are literally captured on video lying....

And screaming about how everyone else lies...as their justifier...

further, later on pretending the lies dont even exist in the first place and are all made up.

Then when you post the literal video, it's just "funny."

There's a real sickness involved when people worship their politicians to this level - it's pretty amazing.

I'm not sure why folks try so desperately hard to be on the side of folks that are literally captured on video lying....

And screaming about how everyone else lies...as their justifier...

further, later on pretending the lies dont even exist in the first place and are all made up.

Then when you post the literal video, it's just "funny."

There's a real sickness involved when people worship their politicians to this level - it's pretty amazing.

The way you just ignored my point. And just repeated your accusations?

That is one way witch hunts work.

Forum List

Back