What would Walt Say

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Disney has also promised to ramp up its gay and transsexual content in children’s shows.

Think about what a betrayal this is…

Disney — Disney! —is looking to groom your kids, to come between parent and child, to manipulate and shape their sexuality before it develops naturally. To what end? For what purpose? We all know what the endgame is. To twist your kids into damaged and sexualized objects who can be exploited. Nolte: Disney's Support for Child Grooming Is a Game Changer
We are headed into some dark days methinks. Sending your child to a public school will be nothing more than child abuse.

You guys are Goofy!

1648417733822.png

The best way to make your opinion known is whether or not you choose to indulge in whatever is being addressed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What would Walt Say​

Disney has also promised to ramp up its gay and transsexual content in children’s shows.

Walt would be flipping out. He founded Disney to be a source of WHOLESOME FAMILY entertainment, not to indoctrinate kids in sexual perversion. I have totally cut Disney 100% out of my viewing entertainment consumption.

Last edited:
Walt is throwing up in his grave. Disney is beyond woke. They fired American workers to hire illegal aliens for Obama. Then made the Americans train their replacement before they could get their severance checks.
They're nasty...

They were early corporatist's on the American fascist globalist train!
Some organizations will do anything in order to up their bottom line.

Something like that came up in the divorce proceedings between Micky and Minnie Mouse.

At some point in the proceedings, the judge asked Mickey for what cause he wanted to divorce Minnie.

Mickey replied by accusing Minnie of adultery.

“Wait a minute…”, said the judge. “Didn't you earlier say that it had something to do with her mental health?”

“No!”, said Mickey. “What I said earlier was that she was f•••ing Goofy!”

Forum List

Back