What Will They Say When They See The Crowds?

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
The MSM and the filth tried everything they could to "downplay" the crowds at Trump rallies.

10,000 inside...20,000+ outside. There have never been political rallies like it in history. In Minnesota the crowd was 25,000 inside and 25,000 outside.

The filth got a short reprieve from them because of the rona...but that is rapidly coming to an end.

In weeks, the Trump rallies will start again & I expect the crowds will be atleast double. Maybe not the first rally...but very soon.

And when we get close to november I'll bet Trump could fill an 80,000 seat stadium.

What will the MSM and the democrats have to say when they crowd size tells them in no uncertain terms that they have alienated 90% of America? How will they spin that one?

How will antifa react?

The MSM and the filth tried everything they could to "downplay" the crowds at Trump rallies.

I think it was NBC a couple of years ago tried to show there was really no one at the Trump Rallies. But they were caught editing (or using Hillary's pre-Election rally) to make a point, that Trump couldn't draw a large crowd. So, I wouldn't be surprise to see a repeat of this.

10,000 inside...20,000+ outside. There have never been political rallies like it in history. In Minnesota the crowd was 25,000 inside and 25,000 outside.

The filth got a short reprieve from them because of the rona...but that is rapidly coming to an end.

In weeks, the Trump rallies will start again & I expect the crowds will be atleast double. Maybe not the first rally...but very soon.

And when we get close to november I'll bet Trump could fill an 80,000 seat stadium.

What will the MSM and the democrats have to say when they crowd size tells them in no uncertain terms that they have alienated 90% of America? How will they spin that one?

How will antifa react?
Likely they will start going down on each other.

Like Obama did?

He should have one at an 80,000 seat stadium and find out. Most of his rallies have been in smallish arenas where a sell out is virtually guaranteed.

The filth has the memory span of a gnat.

They have forgotten the butt hurt of the Trump rallies. They are about to be reminded!

Trump5.jpg

Until there's a vaccine, and widespread inoculation, there will not be large crowds.

Gee, the ones screaming the loudest about social distancing were recently in the streets, densely crowded.

Who do you think you're kidding?

Until there's a vaccine, and widespread inoculation, there will not be large crowds.
The filth has the memory span of a gnat.

They have forgotten the butt hurt of the Trump rallies. They are about to be reminded!

View attachment 349552

Not at all, we still remember Michael Flynn leading the chant of "Lock her up.... Lock her up...."

Is there any way to get the numbers of people watching the Trump rally on TV?

I think it was NBC a couple of years ago tried to show there was really no one at the Trump Rallies. But they were caught editing (or using Hillary's pre-Election rally) to make a point, that Trump couldn't draw a large crowd. So, I wouldn't be surprise to see a repeat of this.
The demwits were showing the venues before they were open. No one believes what democrats say. They have lied themselves into oblivion.

Forum List

Back