What will the Market do if Trump wins?

There is a growing number of well informed and well known "experts" who are convinced that this market is in bubble land perpetuated by Fed policy. I concur with that, and thus believe the bubble will eventually pop. It all depends when the majority of the money decides the market is overpriced. Nothing will fundamentally change the day after the election, but sentiment could, and if the market craters soon after the election then whoever is elected will get blamed.

What Happens to the Markets if Donald Trump Wins? This would send worldwide markets into a recession.
Markets won't react favorably.

Markets always prefer stability and need to be able to make decent projections for the future.

Hillary is a known commodity and the market knows she's far more moderate than she's being portrayed, while Trump is the ultimate loose cannon who can send things spinning at any moment with a clueless comment.

What Happens to the Markets if Donald Trump Wins? This would send worldwide markets into a recession.

Markets always prefer stability and need to be able to make decent projections for the future.

Hillary is a known commodity and the market knows she's far more moderate than she's being portrayed, while Trump is the ultimate loose cannon who can send things spinning at any moment with a clueless comment.

THats true, but it is also a temporary reaction. Ultimately the market will oscillate thru fair value. It's way above that now IMO.

THats true, but it is also a temporary reaction. Ultimately the market will oscillate thru fair value. It's way above that now IMO.
Yeah, can't argue.

We're in a weird place. Some good China numbers came out, and while we're over-bought, "they" have been predicting a bear market since January and we still may not be there.

As always, we'll see!

I don't know what basis you use for declaring the clown speeds it up, or if he could and does, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

Anti trade rhetoric. His lack of understanding on economics is painstakingly bad.

As to whether an early recession would be a bad thing, I really cannot say. It isn't an issue of sooner better than later, since the economy is just going to be "fixed" again, and we will be looking forward to another recession the next decade.

I don't know what basis you use for declaring the clown speeds it up, or if he could and does, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

Anti trade rhetoric. His lack of understanding on economics is painstakingly bad.

As to whether an early recession would be a bad thing, I really cannot say. It isn't an issue of sooner better than later, since the economy is just going to be "fixed" again, and we will be looking forward to another recession the next decade.

"Fixed" how?

Who cares, let's find out.

I care. But then, I'm not one of Putin's "useful idiots".

Whatever happened to US patriotism? Conservatives were not always so willing to sell our their own country. Or were they?

Forum List

Back