What will republicans do first?

I'm not a progressive, Bugger.

What stupid thing do you think the Republicans will do first?

I'm not a progressive, Bugger.

What stupid thing do you think the Republicans will do first?
Hell you say, well turd I know you better than you know yourself, or you don't realize that you support the progressive agenda
little turd.

I think number one on the agenda should be rounding up all the race-baiters and shooting every one of the reptiles.
Violence appears to be your answer to everything.

"No nukes". How quaint. How absolutely arcane. Did you get that one from a Grateful Dead concert on welfare check day at Golden Gate Park back in '67? What an idiot.

I think number one on the agenda should be rounding up all the race-baiters and shooting every one of the reptiles.

"No nukes". How quaint. How absolutely arcane. Did you get that one from a Grateful Dead concert on welfare check day at Golden Gate Park back in '67? What an idiot.
It refers to a series of concerts I was involved with in New York City in the late 70s. Guess you are the idiot for being so ignorant.

It refers to a series of concerts I was involved with in New York City in the late 70s. Guess you are the idiot for being so ignorant.

Why did I know that? Was it tough being a homeless roadie?

Why did I know that? Was it tough being a homeless roadie?
Would not know, I was a musician.

Forum List

Back