What will Independence Day be like under the Biden regime recession?

It must make you completely miserable to see so many Americans healthy and working, again. I expect Americans to pledge to work together to clean up Donald Trump's mess, instead of hating on the other side.

Then there's the American foreign policy initiatives that are keeping the USA out of a shooting war with Russia.

I expect Washington to start pointing out that corporate profit margins HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER, and to focus the nation's attention on the price gouging oil companies, and retailers.

^^^^^^
'Beijing Rose' adds her 2 cents.

I'm not looking forward to it as much as I usually do.

Biden will not address the nation with any messages of hope, peace, or goodwill on our Independence day, since he and his party hate America.

The traditional activities of the holiday; food, travel, entertainment, will be prohibitively expensive for many (if not most) Americans.

I expect a morose, Soviet-like pall over the national capital.

Leftist politicians and terrorists like Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and Barack Obama will remind Americans how hated we are.

The slaughter of blacks in the blue cities will be extreme as always.

Any other predictions?
It seems to me that a holiday like the Fourth of July should be celebrated without hearing from politicians in the first place, and it doesn’t seem to me that you’d care to hear what Biden had to say no matter what it was.

Biden will not address the nation with any messages of hope, peace, or goodwill on our Independence day, since he and his party hate America.

The traditional activities of the holiday; food, travel, entertainment, will be prohibitively expensive for many (if not most) Americans.

Leftist politicians and terrorists like Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and Barack Obama will remind Americans how hated we are.

Any other predictions?
Independence?

When money no longer affords me the things I usually get (groceries), the tasks I usually pay for (services), and the places I go (gas), then there is no independence.

Only Biden's disastrous economic policies.

What will Independence Day be like under the Biden regime recession?​

FLCeiE.gif

The next holiday needs to be “Producers Tax Independence Day”
We already know the IRS gives a date for that but in This case we need to separate out the military, paid for entitlements, transportation, etc that we are willing to pay for from the deadbeats bills that we foot.
When we reach that date of involuntarily taking care of you ass wipes then we need a day off.

Any other predictions?

When I left Burbank there was one of those digital road signs that said "all fireworks are illegal". I couldn't help but laugh when I saw it. I was like, complete the sentence. "And no one cares". :p

Out here there'll be plenty of smoke in the air, we're like 30 miles from a reservation, those guys love fireworks.

The good news is, the nearest liberal is about 50 miles away, down in Norman where the college is.

It's like paradise out here. No liberals, plenty of guns, all the hot looking chicks are righties...

I don't think my kid has any fireworks, I haven't asked him yet. He's about that age, you know... senior in high school... he has nothing to do and too much time to do it in.

Any other predictions?

I dont know about anyone else but it was the same for me. Evey year the Saturday before the 4th my street of 7 houses has a culdesac cookout. Shot fireworks, ate, drank some beer. Course I sat with everybody's dad because all my neighbors have small kids and I don't.

Yeah it was more expensive but we all chipped in, the general attitude towards the 4th seems diminished but we still carried on, and we still had fun while most people seem determined to not to.

Forum List

Back