What will Biden really do with guns ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
There is no way they’re going to send the military to every home in America
That is polemical nonsense

Biden will ban : AR type weapons ,large pistol clips and have national red flags laws

I think that is as far as he will go
Do you think Biden will ban concealed guns ?
I am a big fan of AR guns but I agree that high mag pistol clips should be banned

He'll never get congress or many states to agree to anything banning guns. The mere suggestion will lead to the civil war if it does not commence upon his election.

Biden will ban : AR type weapons ,large pistol clips and have national red flags laws

I am a big fan of AR guns but I agree that high mag pistol clips should be banned

The guns will be gone.

The unrest of 2020 should have convinced you that capacity means your very survival.

The dems seek to disarm the reps. All you need to do is look at the laws they try to push through their states.

You can turn in you long mag weapons OP, but leave mine alone.

I thought President Obama took them all.

Not for lack of trying.

Joe made it crystal clear he intends to confiscate guns, as well as follow the BLM program and defund the police.

Marauding gangs of BLM and Antifa will go into the countryside. I saw a couple months ago how a group of BLM/Antifa tried to burn down the Bedford County PA courthouse and the residents drove them out with firearms. The BLM didn't like it.

All Biden can do is request that the AR be added to the 1934 Federal Firearms Act list of weapons. It's going to take an act of Congress and cannot be done with an EO. If it's done with an EO, it's going to be a friggin mess. But if the AR is handled like the Thomson Mode 1921, it takes no less than 10 years to get results. What happens when it's illegal to manufacture the parts to either repair or assemble them. And you can no longer bring them to the Gun Clubs. But they won't be banned. It will just mean that you will need either an EFL or a FFL license to possess them and you can only sell, trade, give,etc. to other EFL or FFL licensed individuals. They didn't go house to house for the Model 1921 or Surplus M9121 Thompsons. They let time do the job for them. Besides there were enough people that follow the laws and either turned their 1921s in or had the barrels leaded and the firing mechanism disabled. If you had a M1921, there was no law saying you had to turn it in. But when it came time for you to pass it on, sell it, trade it, it had to go to someone with an EFL or a FFL license. To not turn it in at that point or to not disable it as a firearm would be a felony. But as long as the original owner posssessed it, no laws were broken. And almost anyone that can pass a normal Firearm Background Check can also pass an EFL background check.

All Biden can do is request that the AR be added to the 1934 Federal Firearms Act list of weapons. It's going to take an act of Congress and cannot be done with an EO. If it's done with an EO, it's going to be a friggin mess. But if the AR is handled like the Thomson Mode 1921, it takes no less than 10 years to get results. What happens when it's illegal to manufacture the parts to either repair or assemble them. And you can no longer bring them to the Gun Clubs. But they won't be banned. It will just mean that you will need either an EFL or a FFL license to possess them and you can only sell, trade, give,etc. to other EFL or FFL licensed individuals. They didn't go house to house for the Model 1921 or Surplus M9121 Thompsons. They let time do the job for them. Besides there were enough people that follow the laws and either turned their 1921s in or had the barrels leaded and the firing mechanism disabled. If you had a M1921, there was no law saying you had to turn it in. But when it came time for you to pass it on, sell it, trade it, it had to go to someone with an EFL or a FFL license. To not turn it in at that point or to not disable it as a firearm would be a felony. But as long as the original owner posssessed it, no laws were broken. And almost anyone that can pass a normal Firearm Background Check can also pass an EFL background check.

The real problems people would have nowadays with turning in firearms is the danger they face from terror cells, as well as Cripz, Bloodz and other street gangs, as well as violent liberal groups like Antifa/BLM. We saw the death and destruction they have reaped.

People need to feel safe, to get out and live their lives. If you walk out into the streets of Chicago, or South Central LA, you better be armed if you expect to survive.

He is a pawn of the Satanic UN Global 666 New World Order. So what do you think he is going to do?

1602733597320.png

It's a total gun ban except for police, private security, and active duty military. No hunting because animal rights and and environmentali and all that other leftist shit that will be enforced with the brutality of an unprecedented military police state drug cártel in America.

I thought President Obama took them all.

No.. Actually Obama SOLD more guns in America than any single person in modern history.. That's what happens when you make vague and sketchy threats against 2nd Amendment rights. There was no certainty at all on most everything..

He couldn't ever do a fund raiser without mentioning those evil guns/bible/Nascar crowd...

Biden's gonna out-sell Obama with stuff like this below.. Evidently Quasar missed the whole appt of Beto O'Rourke as "gun czar".. A lunatic who ADMITTED he'd go house to house to get them...

So -- anyone pretending to BE in Joe's addled head and NOT realize this has NO CLUE...

The real problems people would have nowadays with turning in firearms is the danger they face from terror cells, as well as Cripz, Bloodz and other street gangs, as well as violent liberal groups like Antifa/BLM. We saw the death and destruction they have reaped.

People need to feel safe, to get out and live their lives. If you walk out into the streets of Chicago, or South Central LA, you better be armed if you expect to survive.

ARound here, if you walk down the street with a hogleg on your hip, not a lot of eyes are raised. If you walk down the street with an AR, you are probably going to get a visit from 5 very nervous cops. Okay, it's legal to walk down the street with an AR but it's probably not the wisest thing to do. WE have had one close call at one of our schools involving 4 30 rounds mags, a 17 year old and his Daddy's AR-15.

I am a big proponent for CCW. What would happen if every fifth person were to conceal carry legally. It's already a proven fact that CCW folks are the most stable people with firearms on the street today. Make the Bad Guy try and guess. He has a 1 in 5 chance that the person he is going after is armed and trained. But if you have 4 other people around, there is almost a 100% chance that things aren't going to go like you thought they would.

Remember this, the Bad Guy is better with his weapon than an untrained Sillyvillian is. And if you strut down a problem street with your AR there is a very good chance that some bad guy is going to have a new AR for his collection. Even at my advanced age, if I wanted to take that AR, you wouldn't stand a chance in keeping it. But if you keep me guessing I won't even attempt it.

Something can be said about a concealed handgun when a person is trained to use it.

The AR is part of a Cult these days. Through creative and common sense firearms state laws, we broke the AR Cult. You can still buy them. In fact, they are all over the place for sale. Just not too many are buying them these days. The ones that just have to have one or two or three or.... already own them. I can think of any number of much better alternative Varmint Guns than an AR and most either cost the same or even cost less.

Forum List

Back