Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney wants to kill your grandparents
Romney wants to take everyone's Medicare away
Romney is a murderer
Romney wants to return to the days of slavery
Romney hates poor people

Democrats have become a disgraceful party and deserves to be removed from power. And before you call me a troll remember it was Obama that did all the above trolling. What an embarrassment.

Yeah, damn them for bringing up negatives about a person who wants our vote for president. I guess you are just mad because those things are true and you have to resort to making shit up. You know like the idea that Obama was not born in the US. Or taking phrases out of context and reversing their meaning. Or claiming that it is uneccesary to know the personality and bullshit a presidential candidate does in their life.

WAH! Obama and the democrats were mean to mittens. Mommy please punish them for saying mean things. Mommy, are you there mommy?

Obama has absolutely ZERO platform to run on so he needs to talk shit and degrade Romney....

I cant wait until the debates because everything Obama says is a fucking lie or an attack.... The national stage is not some elementary school playground and Obama's playground bully bullshit wont work....

Romney likes dirty air
Romney likes dirty water
Romney likes e-coli
Romney likes to torture dogs
Romney likes to torture fags
Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney is a murderer
Romney hates poor people

Democrats have become a disgraceful party and deserves to be removed from power. And before you call me a troll remember it was Obama that did all the above trolling. What an embarrassment.

Gramps you forgot wants to destroy SS.

Biden just stepped forward. NO CHANGES TO SS.

DEMOCRATS DEFEND THE IMMINENT BANKRUPTCY. SS is their money not yours.

Romney likes dirty air
Romney likes dirty water
Romney likes e-coli
Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney is a murderer
Romney hates poor people

This is called pandering to the stupid, people who are extremely naive and easily maipulated. I wonder if the inteligent democratic party supporters don't feel bothered to be in company of such naive and dumb people. And that's perhaps the biggest voting bloc in the D Party.

Obama may as well say; "Don't vote for Romney because he and Ryan are too successful."

What a platform.....

Romney likes dirty air
Romney likes dirty water
Romney likes e-coli
Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney is a murderer
Romney hates poor people

Oh I'm sure I missed a few and that list is likely to double by November. Obama just doesn't strike me as a man who is willing to honestly debate any real issues.
Last night I watched him in a speech he made during healthcare debates where he DEMANDED the gop not use scare tactics and discuss meaningful solutions.

Such hypocrisy

Romney likes dirty air
Romney likes dirty water
Romney likes e-coli
Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney is a murderer
Romney hates poor people

What we've learned about Obama thanks to Romney. Obama is desperate.

Romney likes dirty air
Romney likes dirty water
Romney likes e-coli
Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney is a murderer
Romney hates poor people

This is called pandering to the stupid, people who are extremely naive and easily maipulated. I wonder if the inteligent democratic party supporters don't feel bothered to be in company of such naive and dumb people. And that's perhaps the biggest voting bloc in the D Party.

Well, I can assure you that "you didn't build that" bullshit pissed off plenty of democrats who own small businesses....

Romney likes dirty air
Romney likes dirty water
Romney likes e-coli
Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney is a murderer
Romney hates poor people

Oh I'm sure I missed a few and that list is likely to double by November. Obama just doesn't strike me as a man who is willing to honestly debate any real issues.
Last night I watched him in a speech he made during healthcare debates where he DEMANDED the gop not use scare tactics and discuss meaningful solutions.

Such hypocrisy

50 million Americans will step forward and support organized crime, accessory to murder and a host of other felonies.......

These low life are referred to as............Democrats.........

There used to be a Mrs. Stunbmun, but Mitt Romney killed her.

No, it's true. Since he didn't pay his taxes her Medicare was cut and she died.

Okay, maybe she didn't really die, but she got a bad hang nail, and it's Romney's fault.

Obama may as well say; "Don't vote for Romney because he and Ryan are too successful."

What a platform.....

:clap2:

It's true - that is the problem most progressives have with Romney - he is too successful to be president. Of course we need a loser like Obama because losers identify with other losers - especially losers that promise to steal from the successful given the opportunity to redistribute to other losers...

Romney likes dirty air
Romney likes dirty water
Romney likes e-coli
Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney is a murderer
Romney hates poor people

The bolded portions are what I believe are true.

Seek help, like, immediately.

Typical liberal lies on romney. You would think you people would have a list of the things you've learn about obama by now. I guess there are people still being fooled by obama and his coherts. Shame on them.

Typical liberal lies on romney. You would think you people would have a list of the things you've learn about obama by now. I guess there are people still being fooled by obama and his coherts. Shame on them.

Just wait until they get truly ramped up on Ryan. The MediCare stuff was easy as Ryan put forth his plan to eliminate it, as well as Social Security just a couple years ago...

Just wait until they get truly ramped up on Ryan. The MediCare stuff was easy as Ryan put forth his plan to eliminate it, as well as Social Security just a couple years ago...

Yea, yea, yea, they've told so many lies, only the die hard "Obama lovers" believe them anymore.

Romney likes dirty air
Romney likes dirty water
Romney likes e-coli
Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney is a murderer
Romney hates poor people

Yeah, damn them for bringing up negatives about a person who wants our vote for president. I guess you are just mad because those things are true and you have to resort to making shit up. You know like the idea that Obama was not born in the US. Or taking phrases out of context and reversing their meaning. Or claiming that it is uneccesary to know the personality and bullshit a presidential candidate does in their life.

WAH! Obama and the democrats were mean to mittens. Mommy please punish them for saying mean things. Mommy, are you there mommy?
Negatives? Adults know there's definable difference between a negative and a bald-faced prevarication. I see that you are relatively new at USMB. Our mods do not care for unabashed calumny and may sell unattended children employing such as slaves in Mauritania. ;)

Last edited:

Yea, yea, yea, they've told so many lies, only the die hard "Obama lovers" believe them anymore.

No need to lie about Ryan's plans to end MediCare. HE published them....

Romney likes dirty air
Romney likes dirty water
Romney likes e-coli
Romney never paid taxes
Romney outsources
Romney is a felon
Romney is a murderer
Romney hates poor people

I love it when Republicans whine about their candidates getting attacked.

What a bunch of thin-skinned, spineless, can-dish-it-out-but-can't-take it little bitches.

No need to lie about Ryan's plans to end MediCare. HE published them....

And then....wait for it....the REPUBLICAN led House PASSED it.

Forum List

Back