What we "learn" from Trump's speeches

If one didn’t know the definition of the term “demagoguery”, just listening to Trump’s speeches would offer an adequate definition.

What do we learn from this clown’s speeches?

1. Religion……….His book is second ONLY to the Bible

2. Trade……..The Chinese cheat and our negotiators are “stupid”

3. Immigration……Building a “beautiful wall” with Trump’s name on it is THE answer.

4. ISIS………”Let’s go to Iraq and steal their oil”

5. Jobs…………”I will be the best job-president that God has ever created”

6. Infrastructure…I have built beautiful buildings all over the east coast”

7. Campaign funding………”Yeah, yeah, I used to bribe politicians myself…but not any more…”

8. Media’s influence……….”Networks love me……my antics are fun to watch and increase ratings.”

9. Women’s Issues………..”I adore and worship women……just ask my previous wives.”

10. Education…………..”I went to the best school for only smart people……and I’m very smart”
Now, good folks, THAT is quite the “winning platform,” for the presidency, don’t you think?

It is very funny and entertaining. On the other hand, it is very troubling that thousands of citizens support this spoiled, peevish, vindictive, narcissistic megalomaniac.

Then why are so many Democrats calling in on C-Span saying if he gets the nomination that they will vote for him?

First, it's not really all that difficult to call in and state whatever party affiliation one may want to claim.

Second, NO ONE ever stated that within the democratic party there's not a fair share of racists.

Wanting a secure strong America is not racist.
Both parties are passing bills that is doing harm to all Americans.

I wasn't responding to you.....dingbat. Now sit down and shush

Well, you are a bit cuter when you're in a frantic mode....still dumb as a rock, but a bit cuter, LOL

I'm not frantic, I still have my doubts Trump will be the nominee but if he is I'll vote for him, he can do no worse than Obungles has done. At least he's pro military, that's a huge plus

If one didn’t know the definition of the term “demagoguery”, just listening to Trump’s speeches would offer an adequate definition.

3. Immigration……Building a “beautiful wall” with Trump’s name on it is THE answer.

7. Campaign funding………”Yeah, yeah, I used to bribe politicians myself…but not any more…”

8. Media’s influence……….”Networks love me……my antics are fun to watch and increase ratings.”

10. Education…………..”I went to the best school for only smart people……and I’m very smart”
Now, good folks, THAT is quite the “winning platform,” for the presidency, don’t you think?

It is very funny and entertaining. On the other hand, it is very troubling that thousands of citizens support this spoiled, peevish, vindictive, narcissistic megalomaniac.

It's just as bad that people vote just because of wanting the 1st Black President or 1st Woman President.

the problem trump has is he makes statements that aren't totally factual ... you are right he is a demagog ... he takes situations that are less then .001% of what has happen, then turns it around to feed the republican frenzy ... take for instance, you will get argument here on this board.... hillarys Emails... she didn't commit any crime .... but to hear it from the right its the crime of the century ... the goverrment passed a law after the fact ... no republicans want to hold her accountable for it... now trump jumps on it with the rest of the republicans .... saying she has comitted a crime ... the FBI isn't investagating hillary ... they are investagating her server to see how to stop this kind of thing from government officials ... she will not be charged with anything ... when that happens the republicans will be all over that saying she's getting special treatment ... you watch

You are such a great example of a liberal/progressive and definitely UNEDUCATED!

You can't use a "period"! NOT one completed sentence!

Also you lack of education, (common with LIPs,FFOs like you ) is further evidenced by "hillarys" "Emails"? How dumb!
Hillary's emails were on "servers" that Hillary authorized. The "servers" are not being investigated! They are inanimate objects.
The servers though were programmed to handle emails under the direct authority of Hillary.
Direct authority when she hired Huma Abedin (the spouse of Anthony "weenie" Weiner) who also breaking federal laws trashed her blackberry unauthorized.
Clinton has insisted that she never sent or received classified information at the time that it was classified, and there has been no evidence that she broke the law. However, the intelligence community's inspector general, Charles McCullough III, told Congress last week that he discovered two emails sent to Clinton that contained information classified as "Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information," which is the government's highest levels of classification.FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton's email - Business Insider

Remember Hubby Bill was barred from practising law before the high court for lying while under oath in court while being the defendant in a sexual harassment lawsuit.
Hillary can be convicted just as Petraeus was "to two years’ probation for providing classified information to a woman with whom he was having an affair."
3 Federal Laws Hillary May Have Violated By Using Personal Email Accounts for State Business

1. Mishandling Classified Information
Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C Sec. 793(f) of the federal code make it unlawful to send of store classified information on personal email. Casey Harper at The Daily Caller delved into this angle:

“‘By using a private email system, Secretary Clinton violated the Federal Records Act and the State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual regarding records management, and worse, could have left classified and top secret documents vulnerable to cyber attack,’ Cause of Action Executive Director Dan Epstein said in an email to reporters.

‘This is an egregious violation of the law, and if it were anyone else, they could be facing fines and criminal prosecution.’”

Harper goes on to point out that multiple violations of this law have been enforced recently, including in 1999, when former CIA Director John M. Deutch’s security clearance was suspended for using his personal email to send classified information.

Additionally, this past week, Gen. David Patraeus pleaded guilty for mishandling classified information by using a Gmail account instead of his official government email.

2. Violation of The 2009 Federal Records Act
Section 1236.22 of the 2009 National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements states that:

“Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that Federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency record keeping system.”

According to the original story on Clinton’s emails published in The New York Times:

“Federal regulations, since 2009, have required that all emails be preserved as part of an agency’s record-keeping system. In Mrs. Clinton’s case, her emails were kept on her personal account and her staff took no steps to have them preserved as part of State Department record.

In response to a State Department request, Mrs. Clinton’s advisers, late last year, reviewed her account and decided which emails to turn over to the State Department.”

The fact that the State Department combs through the 55,000 pages of emails sent on Clinton’s private email account seems to verify that at least some of the emails Clinton sent contained classified information.

3. Violation of the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)
Veterans for a Strong America has filed a lawsuit against the State Department over potential violations of FOIA. Joel Arends, chairman of the non-profit group, explained to the Washington Examiner that their FOIA request over the Benghazi affair specifically asked for any personal email accounts Secretary Clinton may have used:

“‘At this point in time, I think we’re the only ones that specifically asked for both her personal and government email and phone logs,’ Arends said of his group’s Benghazi-related request.”

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell believes that the use of a personal emails server appears to be a preemptive move, specifically designed to circumvent FOIA:

“‘Hillary Clinton’s system was designed to defy Freedom of Information Act requests, which is designed to defy the law.'”
3 Federal Laws Hillary May Have Violated By Using Personal Email Accounts for State Business

NOW idiot FFO/LIP... explain your..... "hillarys Emails... she didn't commit any crime .... but to hear it from the right its the crime of the century ... the goverrment passed a law after the fact ...."...............................................................

Yeah, like you think the Hildabeast is honest and has nothing to hide? You look pathetic trying to dumb down people who follow Trump while professing your support for Cankles

First, I've REPEATEDLY stated that I am NOT a Hillary supporter.

Second, dingbat, it is your caliber of very low intelligence that CONFIRMS who the idiots are who support the Donald. LOL

I wasn't responding to you.....dingbat. Now sit down and shush

Dingbat is the name I gave you. :)

It's just as bad that people vote just because of wanting the 1st Black President or 1st Woman President.

When I voted for Obama in 2008, I wasn't swayed by the color of his skin ... I was swayed by the content of campaign rhetoric. I didn't bother voting for him again in 2012. But I can't help notice that he has aged considerably.

I dislike Obamacare.

I abhor abortion, but I know it is unconstitutional to impose my views on others through the operation of our laws.

I am not a Hillary Clinton supporter. I dislike her very much.

I dislike all the Republican candidates because they embrace radical right-wing policies that place big business on a pedestal while ignoring the plight of average citizens.

I dislike gay-bashers and religious fruitcakes.

I dislike low-information right-wing conservatives who consistently place their ignorance and hypocrisy on display. While most of them stand in every government handout line that exists (and take for themselves), they spew hate at others who also need help to survive. People can't move up the ladder in this alleged land of opportunity if all or most of the rungs are broken ... and ignorant right-wingers keep smashing the rungs (and these are the dimwits that support a clown like Trump).

I dislike the hateful divisiveness of this country and see it as our national downfall . . . and who is responsible for this divisiveness? it's the DIMWITS ... useful idiots for the politicians who exploit hate and bigotry in order to get elected and then make careers out of dipping their hands into the public till ... not for the benefit of the people as a whole, but for the benefit of themselves and the big-money interests they serve.

When I voted for Obama in 2008, I wasn't swayed by the color of his skin ... I was swayed by the content of campaign rhetoric. I didn't bother voting for him again in 2012. But I can't help notice that he has aged considerably.

I dislike Obamacare.

I abhor abortion, but I know it is unconstitutional to impose my views on others through the operation of our laws.

I dislike all the Republican candidates because they embrace radical right-wing policies that place big business on a pedestal while ignoring the plight of average citizens.

I dislike low-information right-wing conservatives who consistently place their ignorance and hypocrisy on display. While most of them stand in every government handout line that exists (and take for themselves), they spew hate at others who also need help to survive. People can't move up the ladder in this alleged land of opportunity if all or most of the rungs are broken ... and ignorant right-wingers keep smashing the rungs (and these are the dimwits that support a clown like Trump).

I dislike the hateful divisiveness of this country and see it as our national downfall . . . and who is responsible for this divisiveness? it's the DIMWITS ... useful idiots for the politicians who exploit hate and bigotry in order to get elected and then make careers out of dipping their hands into the public till ... not for the benefit of the people as a whole, but for the benefit of themselves and the big-money interests they serve.

Debra K is spot on as usual. ;)

Here's an interesting article on "Inside the GOP Clown Car". It's a long read but worth it, as it describes this very interesting GOP Clown Car phenomenon to a tee.

"Years of relentless propaganda combined with extreme frustration over the disastrous Bush years and two terms of a Kenyan Muslim terrorist president have cast the party's right wing into a swirling suckhole of paranoia and conspiratorial craziness. There is nothing you can do to go too far, a fact proved, if not exactly understood, by the madman, Trump.

It will go down someday as the greatest reality show ever conceived. The concept is ingenious. Take a combustible mix of the most depraved and filterless half-wits, scam artists and asylum Napoleons America has to offer, give them all piles of money and tell them to run for president. Add Donald Trump.
And to give the whole thing a perverse gravitas, make the presidency really at stake. It's Western civilization's very own car wreck. Even if you don't want to watch it, you will. It's that awesome of a spectacle"

Page 9 of Inside the GOP Clown Car | Rolling Stone

It is good to know there are some out there with 20/20 vision.

Good job!

I dislike Obamacare.

Well stated, Debra.....and I'd agree with most, if not all, that you voiced.....

For those of us who follow international politics, as well as our own, note that Trump has been described as our home-grown version of the Italian politician, Berlusconi; however, I would just add that Trump is Berlusconi on steroids.

Think of the change in American politics, since the Constitution was ratified. Our first presidents selected from a population of six million or so were Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Monroe, Madison. Now with a population of 300 million or so we get excited over a Trump. The slates the Republicans, and yes the Democrats, declines with the number of Americans allowed to vote. it is the price of a democracy. Education can help up to a point, but as the property owners voted when our nation began most of us still vote for what we believe are our own best interests.

Are you kidding?

Most of them are big government Progressive that will maintain the welfare state, debt and high taxation. Hardly "radical right wing-policies". Only one of the candidates seems to even be interested in sealing the border.

By the way, Obama bailed out Wall Street and two major auto companies and gave subsidies to many business. He got more campaign donations from Wall Street in both 2008 and 2012 than either of the Republicans.

For the average citizen he increased poverty, increased the cost of health care, decreased family income and put all our children in debt. If anybody is ignoring the plight of the average citizen it has been him.

[

I dislike low-information right-wing conservatives who consistently place their ignorance and hypocrisy on display. .

I see that stupidity from the Left every day.

Hypocrisy has always been the cornerstone of Liberalism.

For the average citizen he increased poverty, increased the cost of health care, decreased family income and put all our children in debt. If anybody is ignoring the plight of the average citizen it has been him.

Of course, we were supposed to pay for those little escapades in Iraq and Afghanistan with accumulated "green stamps,." right?

Whatever Trump is doing it's appealing to the people, his numbers keep rising
What Trump is doing is appealing only to republicans and conservatives with an unwarranted fear of change and diversity, particularly with regard to immigration.

No, what Trump is doing is appealing to all Americans with a reasonable concern for the negative changes that high levels of immigration and diversity are bringing to this great nation.

[

Of course, we were supposed to pay for those little escapades in Iraq and Afghanistan with accumulated "green stamps,." right?

Obama escalated the war in Afghanistan, fought the war in Iraq for three years and even has more troops over there today. He bombed Libya and has been at war every day of his administration.

I love it when Libtards that voted for Obama complain about the high cost of war. Obama would put any NeoCon to shame.

Interventionist wars and the welfare state are killing us all.

Stop interventionism and no more welfare, subsidies, entitlements or bailouts. Then we will all prosper.

Forum List

Back