What was the number 1 song on the billboard chart on your 12th birthday

Seriously rocking Brits. I used to do tabletops to this. My shins are toast. :laugh:

How many #1 songs were there on your 12th birthday?

That one was. Would you like to do some tabletops in 1983 and then have a Hutch Bear trap pedal come around and hit you in the shin with the full weight of your body on the other pedal driving it into your shin when you land, or what? Do you know what a tabletop is?

I can't even find an instance on the internet, sad.

It's when you take your bike and make it horizontally paralell with the earth while in the air. Requires a certain amount of air time. Then land. First you gotta construct a ramp that allows you to injure yourself in this manner. :lmao:

Last edited:

Seriously rocking Brits. I used to do tabletops to this. My shins are toast. :laugh:

That one was. Would you like to do some tabletops in 1983 and then have a Hutch Bear trap pedal come around and hit you in the shin with the full weight of your body on the other pedal driving it into your shin when you land, or what? Do you know what a tabletop is?

It's when you take your bike and make it horizontally paralell with the earth.

and, that has what to do with you posting a 2 different #1 hits on your 12th birthday?

I_Hear_a_Symphony_1966.png

and, that has what to do with you posting a 2 different #1 hits on your 12th birthday?

They were both #1 that year, you gonna file a suit, er what?
Mmph, bitey tongue tyme.

Yeah, fuck that.

Are you seriously picking at me for some bullshit minutia like that Will?

What makes you think that's right or proper or cool?

Or within your scope of nitpicking? What happened to you?

The

They were both #1 that year, you gonna file a suit, er what?
Mmph, bitey tongue tyme.

Yeah, fuck that.

Are you seriously picking at me for some bullshit minutia like that Will?

What makes you think that's right or proper or cool?

Or within your scope of nitpicking? What happened to you?

What, you think I'm gonna pull what I think because you're a mod now? No.

I am not known to do that, because I simply can't. I am tactless, I always gotta call it how it is, and ..screw it..I am wired that way.

The OP: "How many #1 songs were there on your 12th birthday?"

you had more than one 12th birthday?

Forum List

Back