What to you is Most Important News Story of the Week?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I am posting this mostly to learn news as I have little time to watch cable news lately... But I still say that the Election Steal story is Biggest Story.. of the century, not jusst the week

Frankly, it disturbs me (you?) that everyone seems to have moved on from that story more/less... or maybe a lot of people have not moved on so much as... accepted that that story is... (how do I finish thiss sentence? Big Tech censors the story... yeh, that works)

Frankly, it disturbs me (you?) that everyone seems to have moved on from that story more/less...

Thank Mitch McConnell and his turtle GOP. Last February, Time Magazine printed a story detailing how the election was stolen, who stole it, and the schematics of the process. Of course, their leftwing author Molly Ball tried to spin it all as a just thing and an action of moral justice. Right before Rush died on one of his last broadcasts, Rush announced it remarking how this was the biggest story of the age sending it to congressmen he knew and remarking how he could not believe no one was livid over it and running with the ball.

All of the McConnell republicans are too afraid of being mocked and laughed at by the leftwing media too afraid of risking their reelection.

Thank Mitch McConnell and his turtle GOP. Last February, Time Magazine printed a story detailing how the election was stolen, who stole it, and the schematics of the process. Right before Rush died on one of his last broadcasts, Rush announced it remarking how this was the biggest story of the age sending it to congressmen he knew and remarking how he could not believe no one was livid over it and running with the ball.

All of the McConnell democrats are too afraid of being mocked and laughed at by the leftwing media too afraid of risking their reelection.
Congress has become far too lucrative.. Again, they should have the same system as TX

part time and you hve to have another job or source of income

no way should these clowns have a full time (ha ha) job as Congressperson... pay should be cut in half at least

Congress has become far too lucrative.. Again, they should have the same system as TX

part time and you hve to have another job or source of income

no way should these clowns have a full time (ha ha) job as Congressperson... pay should be cut in half at least
Maybe the country prefers to keep the lights on.

I am posting this mostly to learn news as I have little time to watch cable news lately... But I still say that the Election Steal story is Biggest Story.. of the century, not jusst the week

Frankly, it disturbs me (you?) that everyone seems to have moved on from that story more/less... or maybe a lot of people have not moved on so much as... accepted that that story is... (how do I finish thiss sentence? Big Tech censors the story... yeh, that works)
Do you want to learn about the election steal, with researched and sourced material? Pick up Molly Hemmingway's book, "Rigged".

60 % of Americans don't want Joe Biden to seek a second term.....

never happened before....the old pervert crook is meeting his demise...

Do you want to learn about the election steal, with researched and sourced material? Pick up Molly Hemmingway's book, "Rigged".

Odd that a woman can write a book on how the election was stolen even as the rest of the media says there is nothing to see there including McConnell's Turtles.

IMG_2976.JPG

They won't be able to if the Democrats remain in charge.
They will here. We get our power from TVA, and TVA puts money back in the federal coffers.

This was a lot more interesting to me than the Uniparty "fighting".​

Page County man sentenced 5 years for cockfighting

PAGE COUNTY, Va. (WHSV) - The Page County Sheriff’s Office and the Virginia Attorney General’s Office announced a historic cockfighting sentencing in Virginia.

42-year-old Dale Comer Jr. of Page County has been sentenced to five years in jail after being convicted of 26 counts of animal fighting and 20 counts of misdemeanor animal cruelty.

Officials report two of the animal fighting charges involved Comer allowing his children to be involved in animal fighting, even giving them birds of their own, teaching them how to train the birds and taking them to cockfights in West Virginia and Kentucky.

Comer also received 86 years of suspended time after he serves his five-year sentence, and he is banned from owning any kind of animal for the rest of his life.

Page County man sentenced 5 years for cockfighting and animal cruelty

Just another example of our revered traditions being torn down......I mean fighting cocks are treated better than any chicken that you buy at the store and they go out in a blaze of glory instead of a inglorious end on a conveyor being eviscerated by some illegal.

I accidently learned something by tuning in to a BBC news broadcast. The Thwaite glacier is accelerating into the sea. It is as big as Florida.

Forum List

Back