What the Leftist Canada is allowing itself to turn into

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
International outcry over a jack booted leftist officer, rough handles a 78 year old, 4 foot tall man for....wait for it... honking his horn in support of Truckers.

This is Canada 2022.

WARMINGTON: Arrested 78-year-old great-grandfather 'meant no harm' by honking

“I meant no harm,” Gerry Charlebois told the Toronto Sun in an interview. “I just gave the trucker a thumbs-up and a honk.”
At the same time as concerns over honking in the city reached a fever pitch, Ottawa Police pulled over an elderly, retired Ottawa-area high school janitor.
He was not charged criminally but given a $118 bylaw ticket for “unnecessary noise.” But he did receive a physical takedown he won’t soon forget.
“I’m so sore,” said the father of four children, grandfather of 11 and great-grandfather of four. “It hurts so much.”

FLEoghHWYAEqgd6.jpg

Trudeau is ruining Canada.
In the past Canada was sort of the "free'er" small country in the north. Lax laws, high-high tolerance of the police for misdemeanors etc. How America was 50 years ago.
Now we can see after Trudeau, a leftist, the country is turning their police into the Gestapo political enforcers of his regime.

International outcry over a jack booted leftist officer, rough handles a 78 year old, 4 foot tall man for....wait for it... honking his horn in support of Truckers.

Hey, this thread belongs in Politics. :smoke:

What I don't understand is if the guy is 78 years old and these cops obviously mean business, then why fight with them and get all beat up? Either way you are going to the hoosegow.

Now we can see after Trudeau, a leftist, the country is turning their police into the Gestapo political enforcers of his regime.

But how is he doing that? Is he hitting them with a ray, some strange magnetic field? Every one of those officers has a conscience and a morality and has the choice to say no thank you and quit that line of work if policing has become so offensive to them.

No, I think being a domineering prick comes natural to a lot of people who are anxious to be one to others and it seems that the far Left have all gratefully jumped aboard.

What I don't understand is if the guy is 78 years old and these cops obviously mean business, then why fight with them and get all beat up? Either way you are going to the hoosegow.

Was he fighting with them, or were they forcing him to move faster than he was able to?

The world is starting to fight back over authoritarinism.

Omicron exposed the true motivation of the global elites.

Did you watch the video?
He complied.
He, with their knowledge, got out of the van to get his ID out of the back of the van.
He gave it to the Gestapo officer, then turned to walk back to the front of the van - and that is when the SS officer decided to grab his arm and twist it, sending him to the ground.
I cannot imagine it is legal in Canada for a policemen to bring a citizen to his knees, handcuff him, take him to the Gestapo precinct over one of the most minor misdemeanors on the books.

Head on over to the France board to discuss the protests in Paris and the Germany board for the protests in Berlin.

Did you watch the video?
He complied.
He, with their knowledge, got out of the van to get his ID out of the back of the van.
He gave it to the Gestapo officer, then turned to walk back to the front of the van - and that is when the SS officer decided to grab his arm and twist it, sending him to the ground.
I cannot imagine it is legal in Canada for a policemen to bring a citizen to his knees, handcuff him, take him to the Gestapo precinct over one of the most minor misdemeanors on the books.

Sounds like a good reason to keep your ID in the front with you so you don't have to get out.

Okay, so now you are just trolling

No really. Why would anyone keep their ID in the back of the car that they had to get out of the vehicle just to get at it?

I keep my ID in my wallet.

Did the fellow ask the officer if it was OK to get back inside the car?

These are all legitimate questions!

Sorry if you call it "trolling."

That scene really did resemble Nazi Germany - right down to the short elderly man flanked on both sides by strong, menacing men.

No really. Why would anyone keep their ID in the back of the car that they had to get out of the vehicle just to get at it?

I keep my ID in my wallet.

Did the fellow ask the officer if it was OK to get back inside the car?

These are all legitimate questions!

Sorry if you call it "trolling."
You can see it in the video.
He is a janitor at a school. Looks like he changed his uniform into street clothes and apparently left his wallet in his uniform pants. You can see the officer opened the door for him to go get his wallet. You can see the officer is aware of what he is doing when he opens the back etc.
Then he hand the cop his ID, closes the hatch and starts to walk back to the front of the van. And for whatever reason the cop just grabs and twists his arm. He is 78 years old. This causes him to fall down. Look at the freaking picture. His hands are bruised and open wounds. Fucking ridiculous. The cop outweighs him by over 100 lbs. He honked his horn toob. It's not lik ethe cop pulled him over for suspected DWI, or driving wreckless or has a warrant against him. He honked his horn in support for the protestors like 10,000 other people that day.
I think you are losing perspective. What if this was your father or grandfather? And he was treated this way?
FFS. The cop was way-way-way out of line.

Forum List

Back