What the hell!!??

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
My son is a nice guy ... a mother's dream come true ... never a minute's worth of trouble while he was growing up ... unlike my girls from time to time (mischief makers - no serious crimes).

My girls like to say he was raised by three women ... his mother and them. :eusa_think:

Anyway, his was always a courteous, well behaved, polite little guy - even in high school - you know, open doors for women, well liked by girlfriends' parents, remembers important dates, doesn't have to be told to buy gifts when he goes places, etc. The kind of guy women would love to have (other than the seriously women's lib types I suppose).

So he makes a surprise visit home over Thanksgiving and drops the bombshell news that his wife has served him with divorce papers ... seems she's not happy. He's been married to this woman for 11 years and during those years she's managed to graduate from college and gotten her graduate degree to boot. Son retires from the military and they buy their first house. They're not in their new house a year before wife sees another house - her dream house - so their original sells after two days on the market and they move into the new house. About 3 weeks after they move in the new house she serves divorce papers because she hasn't been happy for a long time. Really? And she's never shared this with him?

What the hell!!?? Anybody have any ideas, answers??

Forum List

Back