What the hell is the left's obsession with consuming their own offal?

I did a whole series of wastewater treatment articles a few years back when small towns in my region were having to replace sewage systems.

Again.

Leftist loons are completely obsessed with finding new and yummier ways to ingest their own shit.

Except there's also at least one conservative majoring in health sciences that understands dirty water can be successfully filtered, treated, and sterilized.

Bill Gates says:

"I watched the piles of feces go up the conveyer belt and drop into a large bin. They made their way through the machine, getting boiled and treated. A few minutes later I took a long taste of the end result: a glass of delicious drinking water.

"The occasion was a tour of a facility that burns human waste and produces water and electricity (plus a little ash). I have visited lots of similar sites, like power plants and paper mills, so when I heard about this one—it’s part of the Gates Foundation’s effort to improve sanitation in poor countries—I was eager to check it out.

"The water tasted as good as any I’ve had out of a bottle. And having studied the engineering behind it, I would happily drink it every day. It’s that safe."

Awesome. So lefties like to drink shit water. Tell me something I didn't already know.

This Ingenious Machine Turns Feces Into Drinking Water Bill Gates
As the population increases, where the hell do you think we will get water in dry places? This is about as dumb of an OP as I have seen.
Bears repeating.

Except there's also at least one conservative majoring in health sciences that understands dirty water can be successfully filtered, treated, and sterilized.

I never said it couldn't.

I simply pose the question..why are lefties so obsessed with consuming their own shit?

I guess she's a princess.
A trailer park princess.
princess1.jpg

I simply pose the question..why are lefties so obsessed with consuming their own shit?

Why would you say all Leftists when you focus on the words of a single man?

How would it be fair if the same lack of reasoning was used when speaking of Rightists because of the words of a single person? Furthermore, two wrongs don't make a right.

And is it really an obsession as you say? I don't see strung-out people grappling with poop and squeezing out every last drop of water. There's simply a technology that allows water to be recycled from poop, and recycling, in itself, has so much potential. Especially when you consider its application in the grand openness of space.

:poop:

A human waste problem has been solved. The Omniprocessor, a creation of Janicki Bioenergy, is an ingenious, self-powered machine that turns human waste, in the form of sewage sludge, into clean drinking water and produces more electricity than it takes to run. It can send the excess electricity back into the community as it recycles sewage waste.

Not only is the machine exactly what both the developing and developed world needs...

“The next-generation processor, more advanced than the one I saw, will handle waste from 100,000 people, producing up to 86,000 liters of potable water a day and a net 250 kw of electricity.”

The Omniprocessor, if distributed throughout the developing world, would create water and electricity for the over 2 billion people worldwide that still use latrines to rid their waste — waste that contaminates water sources that the very same people rely on.

“Diseases caused by poor sanitation kill some 700,000 children every year, and they prevent many more from fully developing mentally and physically.”

With all the other tech news we get swept up in as a developed society, it’s refreshing to hear about the great strides being made towards fixing the real problems affecting the world.

Bill Gates Just Drank Poo Water Out of the Greatest Machine Ever Invented for Planet Earth

I did a whole series of wastewater treatment articles a few years back when small towns in my region were having to replace sewage systems.

Again.

Leftist loons are completely obsessed with finding new and yummier ways to ingest their own shit.

Yet the only one obsessing about this is you.

Because Bill Gates- who you apparently think is a leftist- is excited about new technology for clean water.

I simply pose the question: Why are right wingnuts so obsessed with beating their wives?

The societal impact of these machines could be huge. More than 2.5 billion people don’t have reliable access to clean drinking water. The Gates Foundation hopes that the Janicki machines could be deployed worldwide, where a machine operator would buy the sewage and sell the electricity back to the grid. And when it comes to renewable energy, as long as there are people on this earth, there will be poop.

Coupled with the story about the Magic Poo Bus in the UK that runs on human waste, it’s clear that innovators think human waste is some serious sh*t. As for Gates, he could easily extoll the virtues of drinking purified raw sewage on camera while sipping Perrier in between takes. But Bill doesn’t just talk the talk…

bill-gates-enjoys-drinking-poop-gif.gif

Watch Bill Gates Drink Recycled Human Poop BDCwire

I simply pose the question: Why are right wingnuts so obsessed with beating their wives?

Open up, syriusly, I have a goodie for you:

DSC_0437.JPG

I simply pose the question: Why is koshergrl so obsessed with beating puppies?

Here's some dessert for you: Looks like there's a fish eye in there, extra protein...

022.jpg

Forum List

Back