What the GOP is best at

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Pelosi-Boehner2ipad_635x250_1420593613_gif.jpg

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Boehner is just happy to be in the spotlight. He, and the rest of the RINOs don't have a clue about how to fix this country. They're just along for the ride.

If the base is about cutting America's throat through slicing infrastructure, science, r&d or educational funding. Well, I don't want to know this so called base.

You have nothing to fear with Boehner in power. He will see to it that we incur continuous crippling debt. Then we can all sit back and watch the economy go belly up and the Republic dissolved. Then Dims can get what they are after, tyranny without the Constitutional protections.

Boehner is just happy to be in the spotlight. He, and the rest of the RINOs don't have a clue about how to fix this country. They're just along for the ride.

How do you fix it? Slash and burn?

No matter where you make cuts people will try to demonize you. That's why I am in favor if slashes in every department in government. Start out small, maybe slash expenses by 2% in each department, but do something to address the problem.

In this government burdened economy, the private sector has been forced to do this for years, but apparently government is above that.

How do you fix it? Slash and burn?
They can start by standing up to the liberals. Be honest about what the problems are and worry more about fixing them than getting reelected. The people just gave the GOP a mandate to stop Obama's abuses and what did they do with that mandate? Gave him everything he wanted.

The deficit would be erased immediately if we stopped giving money away to everyone who asks for it. Cutting off welfare to illegals would be a good place to start, and citizens who are physically able to work should be required to work for their welfare checks and should be required to attend training classes for employment. Cut off foreign aid to countries who want us all dead would be another move in the right direction.

Make Congress live by the same laws they impose on the citizens. Make them buy their own insurance, make them pay for their own vacations. Make them pay their damn taxes! Get rid of all non-essential government jobs and fire all non-productive government employees.
If Congress fails to balance the budget, they should not be paid until they do.

I'm sure I could find a lot more and so could our elected officials but they're more concerned about greasing the palms of their financial backers than doing what's right for the country.

Forum List

Back