What qualifies as an official Covid-19 death?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
This morning on a popular Boston talk radio show an anonymous medical worker called in to complain about how the covid-19 death numbers are being pig piled.

According to this person people who are normally in the process of dying anyway have their blood checked for the presence of coronavirus antibodies. Given the fact that the coronavirus is one of the number of viruses in the same family these antibodies may be several years old. The death counts as a covid-19 death regardless. Why are we doing this?

Jo

Last edited:
This morning on a popular Boston talk radio show an anonymous medical worker called in to complain about how the covid-19 death numbers are being pig piled.

According to this person people who are normally in the process of dying anyway have their blood checked for the presence of coronavirus antibodies. Given the fact that the coronavirus is one of the number of viruses in the same family these antibodies maybe several years old. The death counts as a covid-19 death regardless. Why are we doing this?

Jo
To destroy the economy and get rid of Trump.

screenshot_243.png

According to this person people who are normally in the process of dying anyway have their blood checked for the presence of coronavirus antibodies. Given the fact that the coronavirus is one of the number of viruses in the same family these antibodies maybe several years old. The death counts as a covid-19 death regardless. Why are we doing this?

Jo

Because we are a nation of special interests and the TRUTH serves none of them:
  • The President wants to downplay the threat as much as possible to forestall as best he can a market crash and public panic.
  • The military wants to conceal as much as possible the details of the threat because it might implicate them.
  • The medical community wants to optimize the numbers best as possible to maximize their government aid.
  • The Democrats want to mislead as much as possible to spin the matter in their favor.
  • And the Media wants to play up the story as much as possible in order to sell papers.

Jo

View attachment 318722

His numbers are at an all time high.
Now I hear this morning that impeachment
2.0 is going to be based on accusing him
of being too slow to respond. More Political suicide for them.

Jo

If someone has COVID-19 and is hit but a bus, it’s not a COVID related death.

If a patient with breast cancer gets COVID-19 and respiratory failure, it’s not a breast cancer death.

When we tell you ( leftist) don't believe us it is denied.
Now get ready you will not be allowed to leave your home without permission..........

There is no virus killing as they are saying that comes the nnext round.....

Jo

View attachment 318722

His numbers are at an all time high.
Now I hear this morning that impeachment
2.0 is going to be based on accusing him
of being too slow to respond. More Political suicide for them.

Jo

They set him perfectly didn't they. Look at the headlines that worked up to then piece together alll these so called " deaths" so they can say he's to slow. AJ Laid this out weeks ago.

Seems like you can have had three heart attacks in last 3 months and been advised the next one is imminent and will kill you and you have one at home and die BUT became infected with Corona 5 days earlier and your cause of death will be counted as Corona.
Some very convenient omissions of stats has been part of this overreactive hoax and some very odd inclusions of “positive” Corona also

Last edited:
The best info I could find from a BBC article on April 1:

"At present in the US, any death of a Covid-19 patient, no matter what the physician believes to be the direct cause, is counted for public reporting as a Covid-19 death.

“I expect that the final death certificate will have Covid along with pre-existing conditions, should there be any,” says Cécile Viboud, an epidemiologist at the Fogarty International Center at the National Institutes of Health. “But at this point, any Covid-positive case who dies will be tallied in the US death count.”

Covid Death Count

"At present in the US, any death of a Covid-19 patient, no matter what the physician believes to be the direct cause, is counted for public reporting as a Covid-19 death.

“I expect that the final death certificate will have Covid along with pre-existing conditions, should there be any,” says Cécile Viboud, an epidemiologist at the Fogarty International Center at the National Institutes of Health. “But at this point, any Covid-positive case who dies will be tallied in the US death count.”

Covid Death Count
Sure helps run the numbers up

According to this person people who are normally in the process of dying anyway have their blood checked for the presence of coronavirus antibodies. Given the fact that the coronavirus is one of the number of viruses in the same family these antibodies may be several years old. The death counts as a covid-19 death regardless. Why are we doing this?

Jo

Linkie?

Because no I doubt very much that people already dying are routinely checked for COVID-19 where there was no previous suspicion. That's bullshit. We can't even do that for the living. If we could, we would. It would be a lot more productive.

Covid Death Count

I rest my case....
Good find.

Jo

Covid Death Count

I rest my case....
Good find.

Jo
The lib response will be that those numbers are not what the numbers actually mean. I know that’s a convolution of logic but we have not operated under the fact umbrella for 4 years now.

Jo
If COVID took a picture with the dead body and gave a shot out to other viruses it knows....

78999865-male-rapper-posing-on-the-street-urban-dancing.jpg

And since this hasn't happened....there are no COVID-19 deaths....

Forum List

Back