What Psychological Disorder Do You Have? (A Quiz)

I definitely have an addictive personalty.

Do not expect me to make a quiz...

why not?

I have you, no need.

I don't even know myself... but, you can talk to me... I'll listen and give an opinion if asked (or, sometimes, even if NOT asked)

You're a curiosity to me. You don't let out much about yourself...

An unopened gift... I like it.

I'm only addicted to certain things:

(1) Wine
(2) Falling In Love

It ain't easy being green.
giphy.gif

I got Bi-Polar.

and all this time I thought I was a kleptomaniac.

(I keep stealing jokes and funny pictures)

(1) Wine
(2) Falling In Love

Perhaps, this is a Stockholm Syndrome? :)

"Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon described in 1973 in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors. Stockholm syndrome is named after the Norrmalmstorg robbery of Kreditbanken at Norrmalmstorg in Stockholm, Sweden. During the crime, several bank employees were held hostage in a bank vault from August 23 to 28, 1973, while their captors negotiated with police. During this standoff, the victims became emotionally attached to their captors, rejected assistance from government officials at one point, and even defended their captors after they were freed from their six-day ordeal."

(1) Wine
(2) Falling In Love

"Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon described in 1973 in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors. Stockholm syndrome is named after the Norrmalmstorg robbery of Kreditbanken at Norrmalmstorg in Stockholm, Sweden. During the crime, several bank employees were held hostage in a bank vault from August 23 to 28, 1973, while their captors negotiated with police. During this standoff, the victims became emotionally attached to their captors, rejected assistance from government officials at one point, and even defended their captors after they were freed from their six-day ordeal."

addition to substance abuse and the feeling of falling in love are symptoms of that?
sounds also like co-dependence.

not sure the correlation or tie in here.
it could possibly fit me, ironically

(1) Wine
(2) Falling In Love

addition to substance abuse and the feeling of falling in love are symptoms of that?
sounds also like co-dependence.

not sure the correlation or tie in here.
it could possibly fit me, ironically

No, i'm think the "capture-bonding" a symptoms . But of course ironic, sorry

Forum List

Back