Zone1 What "Pro Israel Christians" really support

Can't make this up...

Pro Israel Christians say they oppose homosexuality. By supporting Israel, they do just the opposite....
Recognizing homosexuality as a small minority but a reality of the human condition does not make any class, group, creed, whatever evil. And most of all but the most orthodox Jews have recognized and accepted that for some time. That does not make them degenerate or evil in any way any more than it makes Christians who accept homosexuals as degenerate or evil in any way.

Jews, however, are not immune to sin any more than Christians or Buddhists or Muslims or Hindus etc. are immune to sin. That any individual or any group engages or endorses degenerate, destructive, immoral behavior does not paint all of any segment of society with the same brush.

And in my opinion it is wrong, perhaps sinful, to automatically judge via association without knowing anything of the circumstances of that association.

Can't make this up...

Pro Israel Christians say they oppose homosexuality. By supporting Israel, they do just the opposite....
greetings if I may maybe this will help
sinful apparitions."

sinful apparitions." Brutish are bestial, and feral predator instincts

The Base of the Sacrum which is the genital area, is called Sodom and Gomorrah

The Brutish animal instincts
The Base of the Sacrum the genital area of Sodom and Gomorrah

Sodom the female animal instincts
Gomorrah the male animal instincts

The Chakras are where sexual immorality, the seven deadly sins
The heathens have the lowest state of male primates
161004160845-08-sex-is-good-for-you-shutterstock-28220263.jpg
Gorilla-mating-.jpg

Well yeah. The Israelis have always accused the Palestinians of using women and children as human shields.

:th_spinspin:when the truth is easy to document, just spin. Could it be the actual video's of children and civilians being used as shields by Hamas? :party: makes for a great movie. Or the fact that the UN presented the actual evidence of Hamas using children as human shields?:dunno: What type POS individual uses children to hide behind?
Cowards. After serving over 20 years in the military........we had a saying, A moderate Muslim is one that has run out of ammo and children.

Last edited:
:th_spinspin:when the truth is easy to document, just spin. Could it be the actual video's of children and civilians being used as shields by Hamas? :party: makes for a great movie. Or the fact that the UN presented the actual evidence of Hamas using children as human shields?:dunno: What type POS individual uses children to hide behind?
Cowards. After serving over 20 years in the military........we had a saying, A moderate Muslim is one that has run out of ammo and children.

So where did you serve?

But he used them

I've been racking my brain trying to remember... Hitler had a plan to control all the oil from the Caspian to the Persian Gulf.. The Arabs wouldn't have it. The Shah left Iran... his son hooked up with the Allies. Saudi Arabia got rid of the German envoy in 1933. Israel bought it's oil from Iran up until 1979.

SYMBOLIC in nature........not to be taken LITERALLY

You and I both agree the biBULL is LITERALLY FALSE... and hence should never be used to justify wars over lies with no US national interest at stake...

You and I both agree the biBULL is LITERALLY FALSE... and hence should never be used to justify wars over lies with no US national interest at stake...
Speak for yourself......simply because something is presented as something that is signified does not indicate that the message being delivered is not based upon truth. The symbolism is used by the angel that Christ sent to John ........the symbolism helps John comprehend what the angel is attempting to reveal of things that are to shortly take place for the 7 churches in Asia. The first symbol is the use of the number 7 which always represents something that is perfect/complete........the 7 churches are not literal but represent the complete church...every congregation of Christianity (Rev. 1)

Jesus knows that John is very well versed and studied in the Holy Scriptures.........and will understand the symbolism being presented when John compares the symbolism to the literal content of the Holy Scriptures.......the truth will be revealed.

Your shooting stars represent messages being presented from Heaven. 7 Seals, 7 churches, 7 letters.....etc., 7 represents perfection/completeness.
Such as the 7 days of creation.......etc.,

The Chapter you are quoting is also symbolic in nature. Chapter 6, verse 1 begins where Chapter 5 ended with the conclusion that Jesus (the ruler of the kingdom called Christianity) is the only one worthy to open any of the 7 seals presented by Jesus through the angel mentioned in chapter 1. The scroll is part of Jesus' message to John that has been kept secret until revealed to John. Before the scroll(s) can be revealed the seal must first be broken.

Notice how 7 is a continued theme in Revelation? In Chapter 2 and 3 we have 7 letters that teach something...........now we have 7 seals that are to reveal a hidden secret.

At the opening of the first of 4 seals John is told to come and witness, he sees 4 horsemen and they are very much resemble the 4 horsemen presented to "Zechariah" in a vision recorded in the Old Testament (Zech. 6:1-8). This is an example to the KEY in understanding the symbolism presented in the book of Revelation. That which is symbolic in Revelation can be identified by Literal Passages through the Holy Scriptures.

Further examples: When the 1st seal is broken, it reveals a rider on a white horse with a crown on his head and he is carrying a bow....we are told that the figure represents conquest or battle. Thus we know this is symbolic of someone making WAR, the crown represents a leader or king of a nation or empire, and this king is making war on someone. . We compare this revelation to other scriptures that are literal. (Job 39:19-25, Prov. 21:31, Zech. 10:3)....these literal passages speak of horses and battle....thus the horsemen also represent a pending battle..........

Who is the king that is making battle with the church given to Jesus...........ROME is the one that persecutes Christians and declares war upon Christianity during the 1st 2 centuries of the infant churches existence. Remember the angel told John that these symbolic visions were to TAKE PLACE SHORTLY.......revelation is not a book of something that is to happen 2 thousand years in the future,,,,,,,,,,it was written to give the infant church HOPE that it would overcome the tribulations that it must endure then in its infancy. (Rev. 1)

Last edited:
Speak for yourself......simply because something is presented as something that is signified does not indicate that the message being delivered is not based upon truth. The symbolism is used by the angel that Christ sent to John ........the symbolism helps John comprehend what the angel is attempting to reveal of things that are to shortly take place for the 7 churches in Asia. The first symbol is the use of the number 7 which always represents something that is perfect/complete........the 7 churches are not literal but represent the complete church...every congregation of Christianity (Rev. 1)

Your shooting stars represent messages being presented from Heaven.

The Chapter you are quoting is also symbolic in nature. Chapter 6, verse 1 begins where Chapter 5 ended with the conclusion that Jesus (the ruler of the kingdom called Christianity) is the only one worthy to open any of the 7 seals presented by Jesus through the angel mentioned in chapter 1. The scroll is part of Jesus' message to John that has been kept secret until revealed to John. Before the scroll(s) can be revealed the seal must first be broken.

Notice how 7 is a continued theme in Revelation? In Chapter 2 and 3 we have 7 letters that teach something...........now we have 7 seals that are to reveal a hidden secret.

At the opening of the first of 4 seals John is told to come and witness, he sees 4 horsemen and they are very much resemble the 4 horsemen presented to "Zechariah" in a vision recorded in the Old Testament (Zech. 6:1-8). This is an example to the KEY in understanding the symbolism presented in the book of Revelation. That which is symbolic in Revelation can be identified by Literal Passages through the Holy Scriptures.

Further examples: When the 1st seal is broken, it reveals a rider on a white horse with a crown on his head and he is carrying a bow....we are told that the figure represents conquest or battle. Thus we know this symbolic of something making WAR. We compare this revelation to other scriptures that are literal. (Job 39:19-25, Prov. 21:31, Zech. 10:3)....these literal passages speak of horses and battle....thus the horsemen also represent a pending battle..........

What is false about the BiBull....

Moses was a Midianite, not a levite, and the proof of that is when the Amalek attack, and he runs up a hill to hide as the Levites and just the Levites take the field and fight the Amalek.

When "Moses" came down the mountain, he "looked different" because it wasn't the same guy, and the 3500 Midianites noticed, so the first real act of Judaism happened.... 3500 decent honest people were offed for NOTICING TRUTH

Why 40 days? That's how long it takes to GROW A BEARD. All Egyptian construction workers were clean shaven skinheads for a reason - lice.

Give up everything and follow me...!!!!

Um, Jesus, who gets everything I own?

I DO, and I'll spend it all at the BROTHEL!!!

So where did you serve?
US Army..........Europe, Asia, the States, Japan etc, ...........the majority of my service was in Germany. (12 years) by personal choice. Most duty assignments last 12 to 18 months then they rotate you, unless you request to remain, which is not always guaranteed. You go where they send you. Nope, no middle east duty..........I resigned when the saber rattling began with the 1st gulf war. No sand box for me..........I have not lost a thing in the sand. Mox Nix. CID

I hated state side duty......to much pomp and circumstance. Enough. I found it necessary not to reveal my personal information to the public. Some, accuse others of invading their privacy when its "they" who freely provide all their personal information to the WWW.

What is false about the BiBull....

Moses was a Midianite, not a levite, and the proof of that is when the Amalek attack, and he runs up a hill to hide as the Levites and just the Levites take the field and fight the Amalek.

When "Moses" came down the mountain, he "looked different" because it wasn't the same guy, and the 3500 Midianites noticed, so the first real act of Judaism happened.... 3500 decent honest people were offed for NOTICING TRUTH

Why 40 days? That's how long it takes to GROW A BEARD. All Egyptian construction workers were clean shaven skinheads for a reason - lice.

Give up everything and follow me...!!!!

Um, Jesus, who gets everything I own?

I DO, and I'll spend it all at the BROTHEL!!!
:party: :th_spinspin:

Did any of them serve in the Gulf States?

Did any of them serve in the Gulf States?
Hamas indeed works out of the West Bank and the Gaza strip. :link: Hamas | Definition, History, Ideology, & Facts I take no sides......I defend truth, nothing more. I don't agree with everything the Israeli military and or its government endorses, there are no innocents in this never ending conflict of ideologies. As I said.........I consider Israel an ally of the United States because of the Intel their covert agencies deliver to the US......which has stopped more than 1 terrorist attacks on US interests. Its not because of shared values......as I stated I don't agree with certain tactics used by Israel......when you take away certain freedoms for protection.

www.washingtoninstituite.org/policy-analysis/friends-benefits-why-us-israeli-alliance-good-america

Last edited:
Wen Israel invades the Gaza strip and mass murders women and children, will you still support them?
:)-
Defends upon the facts in evidence.........I simply defend that which I can prove to be truth. There were over 230 million humans lives lost over the 100 years that made up the 20th century......soldiers and innocent men, women and children. Hamas appears to have no problem with hiding behind innocent women and children. When the innocents are placed in a deliberate fashion in harms way........does anyone doubt that the death of innocents will occur? Nobody wins in a war.......peace should be the solution to any conflict of ideology. Where hate is considered.........even the most minor of acts results in open warfare. You want to stop wars? Stop the indoctrinated hate on both sides of the coin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back