What policies do you support that is of the other party?

I used to be a Republican but am an Independent now, so I will pick a policy from each party I like.

Republicans: Raise the Social Security and Medicare retirement age. I've been for this far longer than the GOP has been. They are johnny-come-latelies.

Democrats: Support for Ukraine against the mass murdering Tsar Vladimir.

Obviously, you're just another conspiracy theory nut who will fall for anything the MAGA party tells you. The jerk who was arrested wasn't peacefully protesting. He was illegally blocking access to a legal women's healthcare facility. He should have had his ass kicked for pushing the old man down.

He should get his ass kicked for protecting his 12 year old son? How Democrat of you.

So please explain how it's a federal crime to block access to an abortion clinic and why federal authorities were involved? It couldn't be because the Communists are all for abortion, can it?

He should get his ass kicked for protecting his 12 year old son? How Democrat of you.

So please explain how it's a federal crime to block access to an abortion clinic and why federal authorities were involved? It couldn't be because the Communists are all for abortion, can it?
Nope. That's not it. I thought you MAGAs supported our laws.

For me:
1. I don't support defund the police and in fact have seen nothing but failure and death for any city that has bought into it these past 3 years. It is a sure loser for any democrat. On the other hand I do support other services and training for our police to better help people that need it.
1a. I oppose the BLM because of this. At one time the issue of reforming the police had 70% support but after the pro-crime and violence of 2020 this is more like 30% today. They fucked up and should be shun.
2. I support the second amendment with some regulations. We LGBT probably should have guns and be able to use them as the right is gunning for us.
3. I support 50/50 custody for fathers and mothers. This is a GOP position. If you're a parent you should be able to raise your child.
4. I support borders and enforcement of the law. We can't let anyone just walk across the border unlike some on the far left may wish. I realize this isn't Joe Bidens position but lets be honest. I do support current immigration levels.
5. I oppose transporting illegals into our cities in the night. Be it by Biden or DeSantist! I mean wtf?

I am more extreme then Biden in issues of welfare and the safetynet. Also in housing the poor and homeless...We must help our follow American and be a caring society.

Yet you mock those against the whole trans craze, which puts you right in groomer central, negating any of the above.

Obviously, you're just another conspiracy theory nut who will fall for anything the MAGA party tells you. The jerk who was arrested wasn't peacefully protesting. He was illegally blocking access to a legal women's healthcare facility. He should have had his ass kicked for pushing the old man down.

Was he directly in the entrance of the clinic? I mean right in front of the door, less than 2 feet away from it?

That is blocking.

And an old man should physically threaten a minor?

We do, with the proper agencies. Like I said, even the local police didn't think it was any big deal. That's why they didn't do anything to him. And what's the law for blocking access to a building, a fine at best?

You fail to see the Nazism of your party and will stick up for them no matter how strong the evidence is against you, and that's why this country is in such a mess. Now the FTC is going after Musk because he opened up free speech on Twitter. It never ends which is why all these polluted biased agencies need to be defunded, and I hope the Republicans do exactly that.

The Federal law in question is blatantly unconstitutional because it only restricts one form of opinion, i.e. being against abortion rights.

Yet you mock those against the whole trans craze, which puts you right in groomer central, negating any of the above.
You think all trans people, and those who support their right to do what they want with their own bodies are groomers? You know that's goofy, right?

You think all trans people, and those who support their right to do what they want with their own bodies are groomers? You know that's goofy, right?

It's the only way they can propagate their kind, because they sure as hell can't breed more of them.

The default condition of humanity is male and female, and heterosexuality. That we tolerate other conditions doesn't mean we should promote them as normal. They are not.

They're groomers because they are in our libraries and in front of children in hopes they turn out just as goofy as them.

I'd never groom anyone. Why not leave people a hell alone? Let people enjoy our lives and you enjoy yours.

It's the only way they can propagate their kind, because they sure as hell can't breed more of them.

The default condition of humanity is male and female, and heterosexuality. That we tolerate other conditions doesn't mean we should promote them as normal. They are not.
You're pathetic.

For me:
1. I don't support defund the police and in fact have seen nothing but failure and death for any city that has bought into it these past 3 years. It is a sure loser for any democrat. On the other hand I do support other services and training for our police to better help people that need it.
1a. I oppose the BLM because of this. At one time the issue of reforming the police had 70% support but after the pro-crime and violence of 2020 this is more like 30% today. They fucked up and should be shun.
2. I support the second amendment with some regulations. We LGBT probably should have guns and be able to use them as the right is gunning for us.
3. I support 50/50 custody for fathers and mothers. This is a GOP position. If you're a parent you should be able to raise your child.
4. I support borders and enforcement of the law. We can't let anyone just walk across the border unlike some on the far left may wish. I realize this isn't Joe Bidens position but lets be honest. I do support current immigration levels.
5. I oppose transporting illegals into our cities in the night. Be it by Biden or DeSantist! I mean wtf?

I am more extreme then Biden in issues of welfare and the safetynet. Also in housing the poor and homeless...We must help our follow American and be a caring society.

Lets go line by line.

1. They are for unrestricted abortion rights. I put my view at a 16 week limit for birth control abortions, which covers rape an incest, with clear exceptions after 16 weeks for fetal non-viability and the LIFE of the mother, not the health
2. They are for more federal power, I am for federalism
3. They are for uncontrolled immigration, I am against that. I am for raising the legal immigration rates, but only AFTER we get the illegals out
4. They are for higher taxes, I am against
5. They are for men in women's sports, rest rooms, and other private areas, I am against.
6. They are for forcing public accommodation laws on all transactions, I am for limiting them to actual PA's.
7, They are for ruining our economy on the altar of AGW, I am against. I support renewable technologies but only when they are proven, and can replace current tech as equal or even better.
8, They are for regulating industries they don't like into oblivion via overly restrictive regulations, I am for regulations that REGULATE, not shadow ban.
9. They are for extremely limited gun rights, I am for RKBA for law abiding citizens.
10. They are for balkanization of the US via smaller and smaller identity groups, each trying to fight each other to the top of the pity pole. I am for Americans being proud of their heritage and social constructs, but being Americans FIRST, and those differences being cosmetic only
11. They seem to be for foreign entanglements only when they seem to piss off their supposed opposition. I am for protecting our interests. I agree we should help Ukraine, but we need to do it in a way that we don't force Russia into a corner. I actually hope we are serious enough about it to have Alpha teams in there, of course without ID so they don't trace back to us. That is what those guys signed up for, so more power to them
12. They are for lowering our standards of living due to various reasons. Equity and AGW being the main two. I am for everyone being raised in standard of living, not only the chosen few.
13. They are for education for the sake of indoctrination. I am for education for the sake of preparing people for the real world, and our country for the world to come, a technical world, not a woke one
14. They are for artificial controls on wages and thus business practices, a living wage, not a minimum wage. I realize the true minimum wage is zero, and excessive demands for high pay for low skill results in automation, or higher skill people taking lesser skilled jobs and doing them better than the low skilled people, while having an easier time working.

You're pathetic.

That isn't a response.

What the left is doing now is losing people like me willing to tolerate homosexuality and even trans people, but refusing to think they are the default condition of humanity as heterosexuality is or only two real genders is.

Forum List

Back