What makes one Arab?

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
i was talking with my Arab friend from Haifa about the Sudan normalization and she says the Sudanese are not Arabs just Arabic speaking negros. They may speak Arabic and dress and live as Arabs but they are not of the Arabian bloodline they are African blood. So she doesn't see Sudan as Arab country but i do. So what makes an Arab? Is it the culture or the bloodline?

i was talking with my Arab friend from Haifa about the Sudan normalization and she says the Sudanese are not Arabs just Arabic speaking negros. They may speak Arabic and dress and live as Arabs but they are not of the Arabian bloodline they are African blood. So she doesn't see Sudan as Arab country but i do. So what makes an Arab? Is it the culture or the bloodline?
BLOODLINE-------arabs don't like blacks and confusing the two will annoy them.

the Sudanese are not Arabs
Sudan is a different region from Arabia.
Arabic speaking negros
Arabic is somewhat a classic "lingua franca" among non-native speakers of different cultures in Africa and the Middle East, which
is funny and rather meaningless to say, because that is Latin for "French language" --- and the French language is mostly from Latin, but some French language features such as "articles" le, la, les etc. in French as well as similar articles in Protuguese, Spanish, and Italian do derive from Arabic. The Arabs more or less broke up classical Latin -- at the time of the fall of the Roman Empire -- into the various "Romance" languages by promoting certain Arabic rules of grammar and insisting it was uncivilized to introduce nouns without articles as in native Latin.
So what makes an Arab? Is it the culture or the bloodline?
It's more or less the area one lives in. Islamic culture is assimilated over time, quite forcefully, or else. French-speaking Canadians don't consider them

Forum List

Back