Syria

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
I think the future of Syria will be decided by Turkey Russia and Iran. If wrong i will be glad to be wrong.

Very likely, even if Manchurian Joe takes office. He'll no doubt ramp up our military presence in Syria, resulting in a resurgence of ISIS and al Qaeda. But after losing many American soldier's lives, Russia will still be the major player there.

Given Obama's incompetent policies and knowing that a Biden presidency is just a repeat of Obama's, history already knows how the American Democrat's foreign policies are going to work out in the Middle East.

Syria should be left just as it is now, a wrecked dump. No point in the West 'rebuilding' it, as it will just be another Iraq. Let them rot, or let the Saudis blow their own money on them. It's not like they will have any gratitude for anybody stupid enough to pull them up; Arabs never do.

Last edited:
The Saudis see Assad as a puppet of Iran. I cannot see them helping him. Iran is in zero growth economically. They cannot help much if they wanted to.

The Saudis see Assad as a puppet of Iran. I cannot see them helping him. Iran is in zero growth economically. They cannot help much if they wanted to.

The Saudis are about the only ones with enough cash, and you're, as long as the Terrorist In Chief of Syria is dependent on Mullahs from Tehran and Russia it's going to pretty much remain rubble, but if Biden ends up stealing the White House he has no problem robbing us to pay for propping them up, as long as they promise to kill a lot of Evul Xians n Jews. It's not like it would be his own money.

Forum List

Back