What Leftist Mayors Do

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Comrade De Blasio Is Padding City Hall With Jobs For All His Friends

Of course he is! What else did NY voters expect? They can't be so dumb that they didnt expect this – could they?

Mayor de Blasio’s patronage mill is churning out junk jobs funded with taxpayer money for longtime pals, campaign grunts and acolytes.

Read more of this travesty @ De Blasio is padding City Hall with jobs for all of his friends New York Post

Comrade De Blasio Is Padding City Hall With Jobs For All His Friends

Of course he is! What else did NY voters expect? They can't be so dumb that they didnt expect this – could they?

Mayor de Blasio’s patronage mill is churning out junk jobs funded with taxpayer money for longtime pals, campaign grunts and acolytes.

Read more of this travesty @ De Blasio is padding City Hall with jobs for all of his friends New York Post

Yes....turning New York back into the crap hole it was before Guiliani came into office....as you said....they voted for it....now they can live with it....

Patronage doesn't have jack squat to do with "left" or "right" Dumbass. It's an institutional thing.

Holy shit, it's hard to believe partisan hacks are willing to look this dense.

lol, yes this is SO unprecedented...and unique to 'leftists'? lol

Giuliani's Patronage Power Helps Reshape Government
By ALISON MITCHELL with ALAN FINDER
Published: August 8, 1994

"Before Rudolph W. Giuliani was elected Mayor, Albert L. Buzzeo was a caterer in Queens and serving as a Republican district leader. Leonard B. Guttman was a rabbi close to Mr. Giuliani who ran for City Council as a Republican in 1991 and lost. Today they are assistant commissioners in the Department for the Aging, making $73,500 a year.

Rosemarie O'Keefe, a Republican district leader from Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, was working as a $26,000-a-year aide to Representative Susan Molinari. Now she is an assistant commissioner of recreation at a salary of $73,500.

The three are part of the new face that Mr. Giuliani is putting on city government as his administration weeds out middle-level managers from the Dinkins and Koch years and replaces them with appointees selected to carry out the Mayor's priorities..."

Giuliani s Patronage Power Helps Reshape Government - NYTimes.com

Holy shit, it's hard to believe partisan hacks are willing to look this dense.

Holy shit it's hard to believe you find that hard to believe!

Yeah I shoulda said it's hard to believe they're willing to continue to look this dense.

I am no longer surprised at anything of any level of stupid the RWnuts around here are capable of. For chrissakes they're en masse in another thread defending Paraguay for denying a 10 year old rape victim an abortion.

:lol:

You mean de Blasio hired members of his campaign staff to work in his administration? How outrageous!

It's not like every politician in history has done that, right?

(This is sarcasm, in case you couldn't figure that out)

Not to mention, it's always funny when I see friends of mine being castigated by the lunatic right-wing press. I gotta remember to tell Emma and Stephanie.

Forum List

Back