What Kind Of Immoral Bitch

I think it's kind of funny that xsitable one thinks the lurer isn't immoral.

:lol: You are such a troll, but you've gone too far this time for several people on the board. Remember when I said you have no redeemable qualities? I think that's now an established fact. But I still admire your master trolling abilities. I know you're just posting BS most of the time and you always stay in character. That's a gift or a curse. Not sure which.

Sex criminals need to start receiving the death penalty. And the death penalty needs to start being used.

I read that she was a Republican...so there's your answer about immoral bitches.

You got a real habit of defending sick bottomfeeders eh Ravi? You sick fuck you. WTF does (R) or (D) have to do with anything concerning this tragic story? You obviously don't have a daughter. Hey fuckO? Leave your politics out of this, it has no place here. They should be burned alive! Oh what a dream. Yep, you like? Of course on pay per view, I mean I am not into kids seeing anymore violence than they already do. That way, people could decide for themselves if they want themselves or their kids to learn what happens to scum sucking maggots who act like animals. ~BH
I was simply curious to see if anyone would jump all over willow for her fucktard post...thanks for not disappointing.

Your stupid lying azz schtick never disappoints.

Willow's comment was political. Again, thanks for not disappointing.

You can repeat it all you want, but it doesn't make your statement to me correct. I don't give a damn what Willow said. The fact is, you played the same game like a perfect little follower. LMAO! I love how you idiots try to justify your stupidity. Hypocrite. :razz: ~BH

ravi wasn't defending the bottom feeders. she was responding to willow's idiotic post.

Nothing about my post was idiotic, except in your demented dreams.

You got a real habit of defending sick bottomfeeders eh Ravi? You sick fuck you. WTF does (R) or (D) have to do with anything concerning this tragic story? You obviously don't have a daughter. Hey fuckO? Leave your politics out of this, it has no place here. They should be burned alive! Oh what a dream. Yep, you like? Of course on pay per view, I mean I am not into kids seeing anymore violence than they already do. That way, people could decide for themselves if they want themselves or their kids to learn what happens to scum sucking maggots who act like animals. ~BH
I was simply curious to see if anyone would jump all over willow for her fucktard post...thanks for not disappointing.

What was fucktardish about my post? doyathink??? What about this thread pisses you off so much?
:lol: You're an idiot.

What was fucktardish about my post? doyathink??? What about this thread pisses you off so much?
:lol: You're an idiot.

Well, you are a moron so we're even. no,,, take that back,, you're a demonRat moron, that makes you much worse.. slime bucket.

What Kind Of Immoral Bitch
Lures an 11 year old to a bathroom so she can be gang raped?

Is this what Ravi objects to?.....

I would have worded it a bit different
I would not have used such delicate language.
I would have worded it a bit more strongly.

I might have said,What piece of shit disgrace to the human race kind of disgrace to humanity probably
born of liberal Democrat slime parents would do such a thing.....

You got a problem with my wording Comrade Ravi?

Oh ok. I didn't realize I quoted Willow. :eusa_eh: Take a look again sister, I didn't. Anyway, My point was that politics really have nothing to do with this. Hopefully I was wrong about you. ~BH
Willow's comment was political. Again, thanks for not disappointing.

how was Willows post political?.....your the first to bring up politics.....Willow mentioned the State and the 9th Circuit Court....you said Republican......:eusa_eh:

I don't know that Ravi is even a registered voter. When I think of Ravi I think of an agorophobic recluse who never leaves the house, and who won't vote because outgoing mail is too revealing....

OMG one of my biggest pet peeves is anyone, an individual, a group, a system, *whatever* that chooses jail/prison over psychological therapy. Perhaps the combination of the two be necessary, but obviously in a case involving children of this age and within this region psychological focus and development needs to be sharpened.

Shoot...is that what it is? And here I thought I was afraid of spiders! What a huge waste of time spraying all that Raid.

:redface:

You know... sometimes I really have to question if it is *me* that is missing pieces to the puzzle here.

Survivalist? :-( It is irony that we make such shows to brag how the *we* can be so and yet really not ever seem to clue into true human nature.

Seriously, some of us fundies seem to be more likened to Muslims than our own mainstream here within our own country. :-(

What the fuck are you self righteous idiots rambling on about? There are no "fine" points to this. There is no moral high ground here. No one with one functioning brain cell thinks this is anything but an abomination. Threads like this drag out the petty and the weak. Word bitches...there is no lesson to teach here.

Forum List

Back