What is your racial Makeup?

I wonder why Americans are so focused on race. It is degrading to the American culture to have such issues with race.

Agreed. Whites have generally been trained to ignore race but the other races have been trained to pull the "race card" anytime someone looks at them cross-eyed. America lives by a gigantic double standard.

Scottish
English
Irish
Welsh
Danish
French
(And my mom says American Indian but I can't find any evidence of that in my genealogical research)

(pretty much in that order)

From my mothers side...German.. my father met my mother when he was stationed there. I dont know her or that side of the family so anything else is up for question.

From my fathers side ..Syrian/ Middle Eastern...some English..

Predominantly Irish.

More in depth, however...

Father's side:

- Irish Catholic mixed with Welsh
- Italian
- French Canadian
- German (Prussian)
- Norwegian

Mother's side:

- Scotch-Irish Protestant
- English
- German
- Cherokee

I'm pretty much an all American mutt. :D

100% European.
Dad's Side-
English, German, Irish, and Scottish.
Mom's Side-
German, Irish, and English.

I wonder why Americans are so focused on race. It is degrading to the American culture to have such issues with race.

Agreed. Whites have generally been trained to ignore race but the other races have been trained to pull the "race card" anytime someone looks at them cross-eyed. America lives by a gigantic double standard.

Surely you are not serious. I've lived in the South....whites don't ignore race. Some of us don't care about it, but many do.

Forum List

Back