What Is Your Most Embarrassing Moment?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The only one I can think of right now is last night I was leaving a baseball game and I accidentally opened the door to the wrong car. Me, and the other lady inside it both laughed about it though when she realized that it was a mistake. XD

• Banned
Funnily enough I don't drink... much lol (and no I wasn't last night either. :p) You may be annoying sometimes, but you also make me laugh and you've really grown on me lol :)

I once fell sound asleep during a deposition. A nurse was reading some kind of record into the deposition. It was incredibly boring. None of the other lawyers ever let me forget it.

Again in another deposition, the entire case turned on the color of the car that hit my client. She insisted that she was struck by a brown or bronze car. The driver of the accused car admitted to being at the scene but insisted that he did not hit her. He had damage to his car from a prior accident repaired. Right in the middle of the depo the stupid woman yells out "it was a blue car, I remember now. It was a blue car. I'm not going to lie." The guy's lawyer looked at me, deadpan, and said "this case is over. " So it was.

There is this girl that works in a local dollar store... she is very beautiful and has a great personality and gorgeous eyes. One time I walked around the corner of an aisle and she did the same - both of us were at high speeds - and we ran smack into each other. I mean my mouth hit her forehead, and her body flat against mine kinda SMACK! Because I am 6ft. and all muscle, she ricocheted off of me like a .45 hitting a steel plate, but caught her footing so she didn't fall over. I tried my best to get a coherent apology out, but I didn't do too well. She got all red and smiled and went to her business. To this day every time I see her (she's a cashier) she avoids any and all eye contact, and barely says a word to me any more. Never have I felt so idiotic.

• Banned
There is this girl that works in a local dollar store... she is very beautiful and has a great personality and gorgeous eyes. One time I walked around the corner of an aisle and she did the same - both of us were at high speeds - and we ran smack into each other. I mean my mouth hit her forehead, and her body flat against mine kinda SMACK! Because I am 6ft. and all muscle, she ricocheted off of me like a .45 hitting a steel plate, but caught her footing so she didn't fall over. I tried my best to get a coherent apology out, but I didn't do too well. She got all red and smiled and went to her business. To this day every time I see her (she's a cashier) she avoids any and all eye contact, and barely says a word to me any more. Never have I felt so idiotic.

Ouch, sorry about the bro.

During one of my projects in New York, me and the fellers went out to the city after work to raise hell. There's a lot of cool clubs in the city, believe it or not. Real fun time.

Anyway, we were all drunk as a skunk eventually and I stuck muh pecker through a peep hole on a dare.

I pulled it out real fast, though, because I ain't want nothing to do with what may have been on the other side of that thing.

Then on the way back to the hotel, it was like six in the morning, thankfully we had the day off, I was teasing one of the other guys and he said at least I didn't stick my dick in no peep hole.

Heh heh. They laughed so hard that the van was shaking. Needless to say they never let me live that down.

That was over twenty years ago.

The only one I can think of right now is last night I was leaving a baseball game and I accidentally opened the door to the wrong car. Me, and the other lady inside it both laughed about it though when she realized that it was a mistake. XD

Running up and down Caton Farm Road naked at the age of eleven for twenty dollars and having my clothes stolen…

or

Being tossed out of the boys locker room naked in the seventh grade and becoming the most popular boy that year…

Oh, embarrassing moment…

Well my embarrassing moment is when I proposed to a woman that two years later I left after catching her cheating…

Running up and down Caton Farm Road naked at the age of eleven for twenty dollars and having my clothes stolen…

or

Being tossed out of the boys locker room naked in the seventh grade and becoming the most popular boy that year…

Oh, embarrassing moment…

Well my embarrassing moment is when I proposed to a woman that two years later I left after catching her cheating…

Yikes! You've had a rather odd past life lol,.. and btw,.. strangely enough even after all we've been through I still somewhat like your humorous personality. :) (I just had to add that.)

The only way I can get embarrassed, is if I do it to myself.

And I usually never gossip, because it bites me in the ass every time.
But I was being a particularly notable Ahole one day, and I thought I was alone with one co-worker..........so I was ragging on another coworker (I actually liked them) and said some pretty di**head stuff. All of a sudden the co-worker I was talking to turn completely white........I felt the air get cold and I turned around, and the other co-worker I was ragging on about was standing right behind me!!!

I don't think I said another word to anyone at work for the rest of the week.

After thinking about it, my most embarrassing moment was when I was fifteen years old. I got really bad sick and I went to the doctor in my night clothes, I was that bad off. I passed by a mirror at one point while at the doctor and I was horrified when I saw how awful I looked in that mirror. My hair was all over the place, I was so sick.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It was then that I learned that I am allergic to Sulphur drugs. I break out in spots.

After thinking about it, my most embarrassing moment was when I was fifteen years old. I got really bad sick and I went to the doctor in my night clothes, I was that bad off. I passed by a mirror at one point while at the doctor and I was horrified when I saw how awful I looked in that mirror. My hair was all over the place, I was so sick.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It was then that I learned that I am allergic to Sulphur drugs. I break out in spots.

Ouch!

Forum List

Back