What is the status of John Durham's probe of Russia investigation ?

A guy appointed by William Barr and Trump was hoping that they would find something that would help him at election time. That ship has sailed. Republican led and controlled. He better hurry up as 4 days left. Reason why it failed well obviously if use have a reason why something happen and then you have to find proof that supports your reasons. Kind of backwards mentality. After 18 months under the Trump controlled government, they have yet to find anything.

Better hurry 4 days to go. Oh well the next best thing is to still blame demo who are withholding information that could proof otherwise.

Looks to me another incompetent Trump appointment who failed him. I wonder why. Reports are saying they found nothing so far. I wonder who is paying for this.

4 days and counting.

Durham even told Barr and Trump that there would be no October surprise. Of course this did not make Trump happy.

Trump claiming that the Russian investigation was the greatest hoax to screw him and would screw Obama and Biden.

Now he is claiming the election is the greatest hoax to screw him

The clinton probe was suppose to be the greatest but darn it Comey let her slide

Hey that is three strikes and your out.

Trump Job approval rating just in and they are in the mid 20's. Barely above Nixon and Carter. The last stunt at the capital has cemented a failed presidency. He is even losing support in the republican party. Ouch.

Durham even told Barr and Trump that there would be no October surprise. Of course this did not make Trump happy.

Trump claiming that the Russian investigation was the greatest hoax to screw him and would screw Obama and Biden.

Now he is claiming the election is the greatest hoax to screw him

The clinton probe was suppose to be the greatest but darn it Comey let her slide
All these are facts.
Trump has no need to "claim " anything.

Forum List

Back