What is the "Deep State"?

you answered your own question.....
Not really. Many Republicans feel the "deep state" is some shadow government that secretly runs the country. I'm sure they have other definitions.
many Republicans?....not ALL....is this a new years resolution?...
You said it. Not me.
no you have said it ever since you have been here....
As a New Year's resolution, you should try not lying.

But I did say if you vote for certain policies, then you support those policies. We know that's true for a fact. Even your denseness has to agree with that obvious fact.

It is Obama and Soros trying to run things from the sidelines. Obama has become Trump's shadow.
Soros and Pelosi are holding meetings to teach the Dems and snowflakes how to resist all things National. They are the enemy.
Didn't I tell you? More right wingernut nonsense.

Sorry dumb ass, if it was nonsense, they wouldn't waste their time or mega money. But they do. And you think they are pretend. You are more dangerous than they are. You don't even see them coming.
Resistance Royalty: Pelosi, Soros Headline Left’s Biggest Dark Money Conference
Resistance Royalty: Pelosi, Soros Headline Left's Biggest Dark Money Conference
It's difficult to read crazy white wingernut opinion pieces. Striding through the bullsh!t tires my legs so. I can usually get through the first half, but then after that, my eyes simply refuse to make sense of the nonsense. I'm guessing because it IS nonsense.

When Trump talks about the Deep State, he is talking about men and women who swore their allegiance to the United States and the US Constitution.
Men and Women who swore to follow the "rule of law".

Trump is disappointed allegiance wasn't sworn to him over country.
This is why Trump is angry. When he says the Department of Justice is his plaything to do with as he wants, he is showing a profound lack of understanding of the Constitution. He simply doesn't understand why he wasn't elected king or doesn't have the power to kill the way Vladimir Putin does.
Trump doesn't understand why he isn't above the law.

But the thing he doesn't understand the most is why those in the government won't swear a "loyalty pledge" to him. This is why Republicans are demanding a "purge". To get rid of anyone they imagine doesn't share their political ideas.

This is why we are entering the most dangerous time in our nation's history since the Civil War.
I can't even begin to address any of this, because all of it's premises are all wrong. You are utterly and totally confused.

You watch too much TV.

You don't know anything, try picking up a book.

Here are LIBERALS, talking about their books and ideas on the Deep State. This was filmed while Talbot was working on, "The Devil's Chessboard." Highly recommended.

Peter Dale Scott - Wikipedia

David Talbot - Wikipedia

(Daniel Ellsberg, who released the Pentagon Papers, is in the audience for this one.)

Dean you just got taken to school by me and mister here.Now you can brag to all your friends today you learned something today on how the REAL world works.:up:

Wall Street? You mean Trump's cabinet? After Trump finished raiding Goldman and Sachs, the only ones left were Goldman and Sachs.

And this hilarious video starts off with the president in 1975. Who was president in 1975? Gerald Ford. And why was he? Because the criminal in the White House resigned over a burglary. It was the first time the DNC was burglarized. The second time was when it was hacked during the time we now know was when the Trump Administration was colluding with Russia. Trump was asking them to attack this country. It's on video. It can't be denied.
I really liked the looong part on Cheney and Rumsfeld. Nothing to do with Democrats.
And it concluded with every Muslim Mosque having an FBI agent hidden within, a leftover from Bush.

Not such a bad video, but perhaps you should have watched it first. It makes Republicans look even more dangerous, if that's possible, than they look today.

So if you think it taught me something, not sure. I knew most of what they talked about. If anything, it pretty much supported what I already knew. So I guess I'm saying thanks, but from what you wrote, I'm also guessing you thought this was something about Democrats. Sorry to disappoint, they were mentioned in passing, but the real point was to question the GOP because of their obvious danger to this country.

When Trump talks about the Deep State, he is talking about men and women who swore their allegiance to the United States and the US Constitution.

This is why Trump is angry. When he says the Department of Justice is his plaything to do with as he wants, he is showing a profound lack of understanding of the Constitution. He simply doesn't understand why he wasn't elected king or doesn't have the power to kill the way Vladimir Putin does.

But the thing he doesn't understand the most is why those in the government won't swear a "loyalty pledge" to him. This is why Republicans are demanding a "purge". To get rid of anyone they imagine doesn't share their political ideas.

This is why we are entering the most dangerous time in our nation's history since the Civil War.
I can't even begin to address any of this, because all of it's premises are all wrong. You are utterly and totally confused.

You watch too much TV.

You don't know anything, try picking up a book.

Here are LIBERALS, talking about their books and ideas on the Deep State. This was filmed while Talbot was working on, "The Devil's Chessboard." Highly recommended.

Peter Dale Scott - Wikipedia

David Talbot - Wikipedia

(Daniel Ellsberg, who released the Pentagon Papers, is in the audience for this one.)

Dean you just got taken to school by me and mister here.Now you can brag to all your friends today you learned something today on how the REAL world works.:up:

Wall Street? You mean Trump's cabinet? After Trump finished raiding Goldman and Sachs, the only ones left were Goldman and Sachs.

And this hilarious video starts off with the president in 1975. Who was president in 1975? Gerald Ford. And why was he? Because the criminal in the White House resigned over a burglary. It was the first time the DNC was burglarized. The second time was when it was hacked during the time we now know was when the Trump Administration was colluding with Russia. Trump was asking them to attack this country. It's on video. It can't be denied.
I really liked the looong part on Cheney and Rumsfeld. Nothing to do with Democrats.
And it concluded with every Muslim Mosque having an FBI agent hidden within, a leftover from Bush.

Not such a bad video, but perhaps you should have watched it first. It makes Republicans look even more dangerous, if that's possible, than they look today.

So if you think it taught me something, not sure. I knew most of what they talked about. If anything, it pretty much supported what I already knew. So I guess I'm saying thanks, but from what you wrote, I'm also guessing you thought this was something about Democrats. Sorry to disappoint, they were mentioned in passing, but the real point was to question the GOP because of their obvious danger to this country.

*sigh*

I'm trying to tell you, it isn't about EITHER party.

Stop looking at these actors as either Republicans or Democrats.

I'm trying to tell you, Deep State actors have private interests.

Currently there is a civil war with in the Deep State. That is the only reason why Trump was "elected." (Which he really wasn't, the vote was rigged in many states, but since Clinton rigged the primaries and caucuses using the same methods, she couldn't call attention to the fraud.)

I could post some interviews and research by other authors that make the shit that went down during the LBJ administration look awful as well.

But you just NEED to have a team to root for, don't you?

I've watched it, twice.

I've also watched this one, where a liberal journalist interviews a Republican staffer and author about the Deep State. Peter Dale Scott even credits and mentions Mike in a lot of his more recent work.

stressedout_000012685215XSmall_540x405.png

Not really. Many Republicans feel the "deep state" is some shadow government that secretly runs the country. I'm sure they have other definitions.
many Republicans?....not ALL....is this a new years resolution?...
You said it. Not me.
no you have said it ever since you have been here....

But I did say if you vote for certain policies, then you support those policies. We know that's true for a fact. Even your denseness has to agree with that obvious fact.
that should be your resolution,everyone here who is honest knows you say republicans 99% of the time,not some republicans or many republicans...remember dean many people here have read your dishonest bias bullshit before...and there aint a dam thing you can do about that.....
But I did say if you vote for certain policies, then you support those policies.
yes you have,but that is not what we are talking about is it?...go ahead and lets see your new years dance....

'What is the "Deep State"?'

There is no such thing.

It’s just another ridiculous lie Trump and his fellow idiot conservatives dreamed up.
yea like when you said political correctness does not exist either....care to comment jones or are you off to another thread to post more of your bullshit?....

The Deep State was created by The Great Obama to run the government after he is gone. They have sworn allegiance to the Great Obama and follow his orders explicitly

Trump has done nothing as President......everything is being done by Obama from the sidelines
Do you really believe that?

The Deep State was created by The Great Obama to run the government after he is gone. They have sworn allegiance to the Great Obama and follow his orders explicitly

Trump has done nothing as President......everything is being done by Obama from the sidelines

Absolutely, I read it on the interweb

Seems the Great Obama met with George Soros, Hillary and Rachel Maddow on Dec 19, 2016 in the back of a Denny's (Soros picked up the tab) in Buttfuck West Virginia

They knew that even though Crooked Donnie had stolen the election, he could not get the government to follow his directions. The Government swore allegiance to the Great Obama and has been following his direction ever since

Absolutely, I read it on the interweb

Seems the Great Obama met with George Soros, Hillary and Rachel Maddow on Dec 19, 2016 in the back of a Denny's (Soros picked up the tab) in Buttfuck West Virginia

They knew that even though Crooked Donnie had stolen the election, he could not get the government to follow his directions. The Government swore allegiance to the Great Obama and has been following his direction ever since
In Buttfuck West Virginia? Hilarious!!!!

And they all ended up with Butter Fingers.

Now we are seeing what the Deep State is in reality.

Children being kidnapped from their parents.

Children being held in camps.

Elected and lawful public officials being refused entry to these camps.

Trump and the GOP have created their own Deep State.

That is the nature of the Deep State

The Great Obama created it before he left to stop Crooked Donnie

You say the president does not have the right to kill an American citizen, well did not Obamma target and kill one who was fighting with ISIS?

Which I'm sure, in some sense of the word, this actually exists. However it's more likely to contain right wing people, potentially the Koch brothers and others who use their money to buy the government.

Which I'm sure, in some sense of the word, this actually exists. However it's more likely to contain right wing people, potentially the Koch brothers and others who use their money to buy the government.
so some rich righties are no different than some rich lefties....buy the government.......

Forum List

Back