What is the confusion and the lie?

And which forms would that be? Who owns slaves in this day and age?

131121104930-ima-matul-640x360.png

Hundreds of thousands of people are held as modern-day slaves in America. Many are forced laborers working as housekeepers, dishwashers, or in door-to-door sales. Ima Matul, above, was one of them.

I was a modern-day slave in America​

By Steve Hargreaves November 25, 2013: 1:18 PM ET

For three years, Ima Matul was held captive and forced to work as a domestic slave, right here in the United States.

In 1997, a then 17-year-old Matul was working as a housekeeper in her home country of Indonesia. The family she was working for had a cousin in Los Angeles who was looking for a nanny, and Matul was offered the job.

Hundreds of thousands of people are held as modern-day slaves in America. Many are forced laborers working as housekeepers, dishwashers, or in door-to-door sales. Ima Matul, above, was one of them.

For three years, Ima Matul was held captive and forced to work as a domestic slave, right here in the United States.

In 1997, a then 17-year-old Matul was working as a housekeeper in her home country of Indonesia. The family she was working for had a cousin in Los Angeles who was looking for a nanny, and Matul was offered the job.

And none of those are legal and are the responsibility of coyotes bringing in illegals and demanding them to work off their transport. Not really slavery, except to those people like you who only see things the way they wish to see them. Not the same at all.

And none of those are legal and are the responsibility of coyotes bringing in illegals and demanding them to work off their transport. Not really slavery, except to those people like you who only see things the way they wish to see them. Not the same at all.
what you're saying doesn't have a goddamned thing to do with the article I posted.

What's horseshit

That sounds good, but why is it the Republicans fight against police reform? Why would black folks want to vote Republican when the most vile racist are in the party?

Yes I know you’ve been told your entire life that republicans are vile racists by the people who have been promising you for over 40 years they are going to “help” the black community by reforming the police, forming police review boards , giving the black community more and more free stuff. How’s that working out? It’s working out great for the dems who continue to receive, year after year, over 95 percent of the black vote. I don’t care if you vote rebuplican but I do care if you continue to vote for the very people who have been scamming you forever.

White people are doing it.

Oh, wait...

"Folks of color other than white" seems to be an extremely racist comment.
If Commie Goon MLK Can You the Color Strawman, So Can Any Other Hustler

I feel extremely oppressed by avatars of color other than my own!!! For reparations, I demand hundreds more Likes!!! If you don't Like me voluntarily, my sympathizers in the Democratic Party will mandate that you give an appropriate amount of your Likes to me!!!

Reparation This!

Indonesia, where Obama's mother married a native. If Obama had a sister from that marriage, she would look just like that poor Ima Matul. Using the Liberals' logic against them, this proves that Obama supports Slavery in America.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back