What is the cause of kids commiting mass shootings in school ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
I don't want to talk politics or guns on this subject because guns have been around for hundreds of yrs and politics even longer ......when I was in high school kids would drive to school with rifles and shot guns hanging on gun racks and you never heard about someone getting shot much less dozens being injured or killed ......so instead of arguing over the weapons used or not used in these mass killings I would like opinions on what motivates todays kids to commit acts of evil that was unheard of 30yrs ago ? what has changed ? what is different about the way kids think today ?

Nothing left to lose. No escape. Probably deep humiliation.

I don't want to talk politics or guns on this subject because guns have been around for hundreds of yrs and politics even longer ......when I was in high school kids would drive to school with rifles and shot guns hanging on gun racks and you never heard about someone getting shot much less dozens being injured or killed ......so instead of arguing over the weapons used or not used in these mass killings I would like opinions on what motivates todays kids to commit acts of evil that was unheard of 30yrs ago ? what has changed ? what is different about the way kids think today ?

Class size
School size

Addiction to electronics and violent imagery in media not seen in the past and at younger ages.
Addiction to social media that the creators even admit is harmful.
Failure to distinguish fantasy from the reality of real violence.
Failure of the education system since the inception of the Dept.of Education.
Failure of our mental health system and justice system.
Lazy parenting.
And to add, it seems a lot of these kids are prescribed powerful drugs altering mood and behavior.

\

In case you don't know:

The removal of God from schools
The removal of discipline from schools

No God + no discipline= a bunch of degenerate heathens with no respect for anything.

Who could have known? :dunno:

Anybody with half a brain.

40 years ago guns were mainly used for hunting and therefore people used them to hunt.

Guns today are mainly offshoots of military weapons designed to kill people

People are using them as intended.

\

In case you don't know:

No God + no discipline= a bunch of degenerate heathens with no respect for anything.

I do know that almost all mass shooters are white guys with a heavy sense of conservative victimhood.

\

In case you don't know:

I do know that almost all mass shooters are white guys with a heavy sense of conservative victimhood.

Yeah, like that guy that shot up the Republican Congressman baseball team, amirite?

\

In case you don't know:

Retard alert MOST shooters actually had affiliation with liberal causes and beliefs.

Why do people drive disregarding other people's lives?
The number of fatal auto accidents today is inexcusable.

\

In case you don't know:

I have said since the Feb 14th shooting and mentioned it here since that the breakdown of family coupled with weak parenting is the whole problem. The parent/parents are the guilty party. That is the root of the whole problem and nothing else. I read about a sheriff somewhere today making the same assessment. One of the biggest culprits are the video games that are about violence and killing. Those things are the current baby sitters.

Today most parents will say things like 'Let's not do this because of that, ok??' Most of the time the kid will say OK, then turn right around & do it again. Then the parents will count to 3, and the kid continues and the parent counts to 3 again......without ever following thru with a consequence.

My parents told me 'Don't do that or else' and many times I got the 'or else'. There was no bargaining or counting about it.

We have a culture that approves of crime. Remember Hillary invited the mothers of notorious black super-predators to the DNC presidential convention. The left's attitude is that crime isn't the coercion of others, but the belief in freedom.

Forum List

Back