What is more important: keeping the government running or funding obamacare?

• Total voters

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon

assuming the hysteria over government shutdown would actually occur....

Democrats don't care if the gov't shuts down, they want it to happen so they can blame repubs.......

Democrats don't care if the gov't shuts down, they want it to happen so they can blame repubs.......

that is what i take from reading the libs on this board...should be interesting to see their votes and what they have to say here...because none of them have come right out and said it

hope they have the courage to make their priorities clear in this thread

let's see where priorities really are....

We need less government and no Obamacare. Obamacare will die of its own flaws...government will shrink under President Cruz.

We need less welfare and more high paid jobs.

More education
More infrastructure
More science
More tech

America should lead in each one.

I really wouldn't care if both were shut down personally though I want Obamacare funded and see it go into effect not because i love it but because I think it will be a major train wreck and if that is the case it will be one owned lock, stock and barrel by the Democrats.

We need less government and no Obamacare. Obamacare will die of its own flaws...government will shrink under President Cruz.

More education
More infrastructure
More science
More tech

We can build infrastructure....the rest need the cooperation of the brain dead young people.

And its "role"...not "roll".

More education
More infrastructure
More science
More tech

tell me what taxes are you willing to impose to finance you "education/infrastructureblahblah-blah"?

is it going to be a rain tax in Florida, but snow tax in South Dakota?

stop sloganeering - at least ONCE propose the source for the money to spend on your projects.

thank you luddly for honestly giving your vote unlike your fellow libs who secretly want to vote with you but are ashamed.

luddly would rather the government shut down and have obamacare....how would that work exactly?

I want healthcare fixed and our government to govern like we're a first world country. ;)

I'll oppose anything else.

something not broken does not need a fix. Not in a time of non-existing growth anyway

Forum List

Back