*What Is Death To An Ahteist*?

Saudi Arabia-

New Fossil Discovery from Saudi Arabia provides Evidence of Monkey/Ape Divergence

Saudi Arabia 30 million years ago, looked very different than it does today. Much of this desert kingdom was a lush and verdant paradise for the rapidly diversifying mammalian species. Bordering the last remnants of the once mighty Tethys ocean there were extensive mangrove swamps and thriving in this half-way house environment between the land and sea were a number of genera of monkeys and other arboreal creatures. The discovery of a partial cranium (part of the skull) dating from approximately 28-29 million years ago, may have shed light on the divergence of the apes from Old World monkeys.

Or they could have cross bred which has been one of my arguments for a long time that your side ignores. The genetics from parents and their parents parents determine the offspring.

You said this ^^^^^. What does this mean?

What do you think cross bred then?

You tell me your side is the one making up the theory.

You said you believed something cross bred with something else.

I believe the only thing that can cross breed are organisms of the same kind.

Example dogs with dogs ,humans with humans,horses with horses,and apes with apes.

They have to be of the same kind,neanderthal is a human it can breed with humans,neanderthal can't breed with an ape because of the genetic differences.

I can't believe i spent this much time explaining it to you.

Saudi Arabia-

New Fossil Discovery from Saudi Arabia provides Evidence of Monkey/Ape Divergence

Saudi Arabia 30 million years ago, looked very different than it does today. Much of this desert kingdom was a lush and verdant paradise for the rapidly diversifying mammalian species. Bordering the last remnants of the once mighty Tethys ocean there were extensive mangrove swamps and thriving in this half-way house environment between the land and sea were a number of genera of monkeys and other arboreal creatures. The discovery of a partial cranium (part of the skull) dating from approximately 28-29 million years ago, may have shed light on the divergence of the apes from Old World monkeys.

Or they could have cross bred which has been one of my arguments for a long time that your side ignores. The genetics from parents and their parents parents determine the offspring.

Monkeys and apes are of the same kind.

Last edited:

No they are not.

Edit- Im finished man. You cant see the light through the trees. This is a pointless discussion.

Alright here is your proof and you shouldn't try debating what you don't understand.

several species of cats can be bred including: lion/leopard, lion/jaguar, puma/leopard, bobcat/lynx, caracal/serval

several species of canines including domestic dog/wolf, coyote/wolf, domestic dog/coyote

several species of monkeys and apes can interbreed .

Interspecies breeding

Ok... If I may jump in here.

Why is it that if the Bible is wrong on certain things(like the age of the earth, dinosaurs and the like), that it all has to be wrong?

I am of the opinion that millenia of editing, translating and political influence has made the book flawed by man's fallible influence.

I think that God's Message to us is a very simple one, but has been altered so much by man that all of these contradictions and errors wove their way into it. I think one just has to use their hearts and brains to disseminate God's word from man's influence.

God's message is one of love.

The point being, if some of The Bible is bullshit, whose to say the really important parts, like the virgin birth and the empty tomb aren't caught up in the bullshit scandal?

Either The Bible is the infallible 'Word of God' or it's moderately interesting fiction based loosely on history. How can someone believe that God is powerful enough to pull off the Gospel Message, but impotent when it comes to preserving the story through our sordid political history? That makes less sense than the Gospel Message itself.

No they are not.

Edit- Im finished man. You cant see the light through the trees. This is a pointless discussion.

Alright here is your proof and you shouldn't try debating what you don't understand.

several species of cats can be bred including: lion/leopard, lion/jaguar, puma/leopard, bobcat/lynx, caracal/serval

several species of canines including domestic dog/wolf, coyote/wolf, domestic dog/coyote

Interspecies breeding

Show me the proof about monkeys and apes.

Since they are primates show me proof that humans can inter breed with them as well, since we're primates as well.

Another thing, Im the one showing proof for my stances, youre the one thats using tour guides as authorities. I told you there are different forms of fossilization but you refused to check it out.

Instead of believing trees were recycled over and over in Yellow Stone even though they were sitting on the largest volcanic region in the country or world you want to believe a flood did it. Whatever. You go ahead and place all your bets on your preachers. It will bite you in the ass at some point.

Last edited:
Ok... If I may jump in here.

Why is it that if the Bible is wrong on certain things(like the age of the earth, dinosaurs and the like), that it all has to be wrong?

I am of the opinion that millenia of editing, translating and political influence has made the book flawed by man's fallible influence.

I think that God's Message to us is a very simple one, but has been altered so much by man that all of these contradictions and errors wove their way into it. I think one just has to use their hearts and brains to disseminate God's word from man's influence.

God's message is one of love.

The point being, if some of The Bible is bullshit, whose to say the really important parts, like the virgin birth and the empty tomb aren't caught up in the bullshit scandal?

Either The Bible is the infallible 'Word of God' or it's moderately interesting fiction based loosely on history. How can someone believe that God is powerful enough to pull off the Gospel Message, but impotent when it comes to preserving the story through our sordid political history? That makes less sense than the Gospel Message itself.

I believe it has been preserved perfectly. just because God did not answer all questions does not mean the bible is a fallacy.

God is cleary capable of doing things beyond our comprehension and maybe that is the problem for most people like you,you have a hard time accepting there is a magnificent being out there that is capable of things we can't explain.

No they are not.

Interspecies breeding

Since they are primates show me proof that humans can inter breed with them as well, since we're primates as well.

Another thing, Im the one showing proof for my stances, youre the one thats using tour guides as authorities. I told you there are different forms of fossilization but you refused to check it out.

Instead of believing trees were recycled over and over in Yellow Stone even though they were sitting on the largest volcanic region in the country or world you want to believe a flood did it. Whatever. You go ahead and place all your bets on your preachers. It will bite you in the ass at some point.

I just showed you where monkeys and apes can crossbreed do you care to answer why ?

You don't get it ,that is science view that we are a primate and humans are a member of the monkey and ape family.

Humans let me be clear humans cannot crossbreed with anything other then another human.

Are you serious ? i read both sides view on the fossil record and the different stratas but i believe all the stratas containing fossils were formed during the flood not over millions of years for each strata. The proof is the fossils found in each strata.

You can't have some fossils that went extinct 600 million years before the srtata was formed found in that recent strata.

I think you need more videos.

9-The Fossil Record Refutes Darwinism

Refute neo darwinism in 7 seconds flat.

7-Refute Darwinism In 7-Seconds Flat

Last edited:

Interspecies breeding

I just showed you where monkeys and apes can crossbreed do you care to answer why ?

You don't get it ,that is science view that we are a primate and humans are a member of the monkey and ape family.

Humans let me be clear humans cannot crossbreed with anything other then another human.

Are you serious ? i read both sides view on the fossil record and the different stratas but i believe all the stratas containing fossils were formed during the flood not over millions of years for each strata. The proof is the fossils found in each strata.

You can't have some fossils that went extinct 600 million years before the srtata was formed found in that recent strata.

Before I look at them, are they any more honest than the last one?

Interspecies breeding

Religious zealotry isnt my bag.

They were honest.

These are to.

They were honest.

These are to.
No it wasn't, it lied about the Cambrian and put forward ridiculous representations of scientific theory.

Religious zealotry isnt my bag.

Really, what do you think those guys are that are trying to convince you and other youngsters and doing a good job at it that your ancestors were monkeys ?

Thats a religon,definition of faith and religion.

Religion : 2. Details of belief as taught or discussed.

Faith:1. confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability.
2. belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.

Yep,you just did not see thats whats going on in your classes.

Dya think that guy is dishonest or just doesn't know what he's talking about?

Evidently he must know what he is talking about if NAU was willing to create a class to rebuttal him. And have you ever visited these peaks that he gives tours on and shows the evidence ?

It really is too easy, but just one as an example...he stated that The Cambrian period only had single-celled organisms - is he simply lying, or is he really that ignorant?

And as for the ridiculous strawmen that he puts up, such as 'scientists teach that strata are only laid down over millions of years' or that there is no explanation for bones to be mixed up together except through a single global flooding event...well they are just embarrassing.

Wrong i will quote Professor Brown.

Concerning the Cambrian explosion.

" Evolution has promoted the idea of simple organisms forming first before the more complex follow. However, the very lowest level where fossils are found we see a sudden presence of abundant life forms. Both in complexity and in the numbers of species. In fact, there seems to be more kinds of life in the Cambrian than we presently have living today. The data seems to suggest a world that Evolution does not predict. "

Forum List

Back