What is America's Role in dealing with Apple's support of Anti-Human Rights China and the CCP? Should we act?

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Apple is now actively suppressing people who are speaking out against a murderous regime, performing their dirty work.

Sure, they're a private company, but because they are so blatantly acting against American morals.. shouldn't we sanction them for their immoral actions in all instances within our physical and economic borders? We do it to nations all the time.

Elon Musk recently hinted that he would be happy to make a new mainstream phone if Apple acts against Twitter. There's plenty who would step in and replace Apple Iphone and apps if we slapped them with massive sanctions until they stopped their horrible actions.

Apple is now actively suppressing people who are speaking out against a murderous regime, performing their dirty work.

Sure, they're a private company, but because they are so blatantly acting against American morals.. shouldn't we sanction them for their immoral actions in all instances within our physical and economic borders? We do it to nations all the time.

Elon Musk recently hinted that he would be happy to make a new mainstream phone if Apple acts against Twitter. There's plenty who would step in and replace Apple Iphone and apps if we slapped them with massive sanctions until they stopped their horrible actions.

Actually, we should mind our own fucking business.

Let China do China. We have enough of our own problems to worry about.

Actually, we should mind our own fucking business.

Let China do China. We have enough of our own problems to worry about.
Obviously you didn't read the OP.

China can do China.. but what are we obligated to do to Apple for being so supportive of the violation of human rights?

China can do China.. but what are we obligated to do to Apple for being so supportive of the violation of human rights?

Hey, you are perfectly free to not use Apple products, just don't pretend that it's your sudden concern for China.

You guys are upset that Tim Cook bitchslapped Elon Musk.

Apple was told they can no longer provide a service in that market, so they discontinued that service. Just not seeing a problem here. You want to play on their ballfield, you play by their rules.

Nothing will happen to them. Apple is a partner of the world economic forum which is made up of the world's biggest elites that want to reshape the world in their image. Apple will be well protected.

Apple also has a good esg scores so they are financially well insulated.

Apple is a assistant in the new world order, they are bullet proof because they are protected from up on high.

Nothing will happen to them. Apple is a partner of the world economic forum which is made up of the world's biggest elites that want to reshape the world in their image. Apple will be well protected.

Nothing should happen to them. They are complying with the laws of the host country. Just like they comply with the laws of this country when operating in the US.

I would honestly be more worried if they were trying to subvert the Chinese government.

He's a leftist. Human life means nothing to the far left.

^^^^ Typical leftist who cares NOTHING for human life. ANY human life.

Sure I do.
I care about my life.
I care about the lives of my friends and family.

I don't care about the lives of people on the other side of the planet who have tolerated a brutal government for 70 years. If they don't like the way the Communists are running the country, they should overthrow them.

But not my problem.

Forum List

Back