What If Hamas were hiding in Israel?

If Hamas were hiding in Israel.....then that would be the be perfect solution for the IDF! :04:

1- 2 -3 and BOOM!

All gone, all dead.

Easy peasy. :dunno:

BabylonBee-.

:rolleyes:
'We May Never Know Exactly What Hamas Wants,' Says Reporter In Front Of Hamas Holding 'Exterminate Jews From Existence' Banner

"Their motives and goals remain a mystery," the reporter stated as the Hamas terrorist waved the banner in the background

1698964333311.png

I actually admire the brilliance of James’ question, exposing pro Israel’s double standards and hypocrisy, leaving that pro-Israel guy sweating and stuttering!

If Hamas were hiding in Israel, would Israel use the same tactics they used with the Palestinians?? bombarding gaza and flattening it to the ground? Killing 8000 children, women and civilians??

Anyone has an answer? We’d LOVE to hear it 🤨

Welcome to the forum. :)

First, you dehumanize your victims.

Then, you murder them.

See histories of the Nakba for more information.

What was done to the Jews they are now doing.

The victim has become the perpetrator.

I actually admire the brilliance of James’ question, exposing pro Israel’s double standards and hypocrisy, leaving that pro-Israel guy sweating and stuttering!

If Hamas were hiding in Israel, would Israel use the same tactics they used with the Palestinians?? bombarding gaza and flattening it to the ground? Killing 8000 children, women and civilians??

No, they would not.

Wouldn't make sense, becuase the sole purpose of bombing Gaza and flattening it to the ground is preventing Innocent Israelis from being murdered, raped, kidnapped, and tortured. The Arabs in Gaza chose to support the murder, rape, kidnapping and torture, literally electing Hamas their government over the Palestinian Authority which was not bloodthirsty enough for that electorate.

Isralis would quickly get out of the IDF's way if a Hamas cell was disovered in their neighborhood.

If Hamas was hiding in California, Dems would put them up in the finest hotels and gift them free food, healthcare and education.
~~~~~~~
How many David Headleys (Pakistani terrorists) are loose in America today? In 2013 the Carnegie Endowment for International Piece warned Congress that the Pakistan terrorist group Lashkar-e-Tayyiba could strike inside the U.S. But with the Wall Street Journal reporting today that the CIA discontinued spying on Hamas after 9/11, does anyone have confidence that our intelligence agencies or the Biden Administration knows what threats may be gathering inside our own borders?

Who is Lashkar-e-Tayyiba?
See also:
**********​

It makes you wonder just how many terrorists of different stripes have entered across America's porous borders since 2021.
Then there's the home grown variety like David Headley and John Walker Lindh.
Just how many has our FBI caught since 2021?

Last edited:
Did you not bother to read your link?
yes, I did.
In case of doubt concerning an object that is normally used for civilian purposes—such as a house or other dwelling, a place of worship, or a school—parties to a conflict must assume that the object in question is not being used for military purposes (API Art. 52.3). In order for the attack to be considered legitimate, it must be shown that it was indeed used for military purpose and that the civil destructions remain proportional.
Israel can't just claim Hamas is hiding behind these civilians. They have to be able to prove it or it is a war crime. And Israel can't say, "Well we warned them and told them to leave", that is irrelevant under international law and the civilians are under no obligation to leave. Finally, "proportional", when over half the casualties are women and children, and as far as I know, no concrete evidence of a single Hamas fighter being killed has been trotted out, the proportionality argument begins to seem well founded.
Have you watched the videos and read the reports and the interviews which confirm that the hospitals (and ambulances) in Gaza are used as military posts? This isn't just a blank claim. What reporters aren't telling you about Shifa Hospital: It is Hamas HQ
I mean come on, Israel has bombed Christain churches, NGO offices, and refugee camps.
and Hamas has used civilian locations as bases and sourcesa of attacks on Israel. This seems to be news to you.
Now tell me, what was the "effective contribution to military advantage" that came about by bombing a refugee camp and maybe, just maybe, killing one Hamas commander?
So you advocate having people responsible for mass murder hide among civilians and use them as shields.
Look, it is time we just stood up and called the radical right wing government of Israel out for what they are doing. It is called "blood lust". And make no mistake about it, their intention is not to kill all of Hamas, there intention is to remove all Palestinians from Gaza, and the West Bank for that matter, and control all the land from the "river to the sea". Hell, it is in the Likud party's charter.
So you have an animus that runs deeper than some sort of pretend concern for civilians. You have a problem with the Israeli government so you would prefer to make a wild guess and impute your feelings onto their actions. That sounds like a you problem.

No, you have a duty to protect your own. You have no such duty to protect those who offer aid to those who want to kill you and your family.

That was actually quite easy.

Hamas committed massive war crimes. Israel HAS to respond. Hamas has chosen to hide among unarmed Palestinians.

Hamas is responsible for the deaths of these Palestinians.

And yes, if my government committed massive war crimes, and I did nothing to stop them, I would be guilty.

I've opposed the invasion of Iraq, and did everything in reason to convince my fellow American that it was wrong.

I strongly support Bush, Cheney & Rumsfeild being tried for war crimes.

Hamas committed War Crime, I don't know anyone who is disputing this... They should be brought to justice if possible but fair game to take out...

Here is the problem. If Hamas was hiding in a school in Isreal or anywhere else, what would you say if the bombed the school.

IDF claim they act responsibly and targeting Hamas is totally allowed but they can't even tell if they are killing Hamas at this stage. Hamas are war combatants with no uniform. IDF have stated that because of that they can kill any man of millitary age (they say armed but they break that all the time). That is pretty much anywhere you like..

And I am not defending Hamas, they started this present violence cycle... Personally zI would love them all tried in the Hague and shown a war criminals all over the Middle East.

Hamas committed War Crime, I don't know anyone who is disputing this... They should be brought to justice if possible but fair game to take out...

Here is the problem. If Hamas was hiding in a school in Isreal or anywhere else, what would you say if the bombed the school.

IDF claim they act responsibly and targeting Hamas is totally allowed but they can't even tell if they are killing Hamas at this stage. Hamas are war combatants with no uniform. IDF have stated that because of that they can kill any man of millitary age (they say armed but they break that all the time). That is pretty much anywhere you like..

And I am not defending Hamas, they started this present violence cycle... Personally zI would love them all tried in the Hague and shown a war criminals all over the Middle East.
Hamas may very well be hiding among the civilians. They may very well be using hospitals, schools, mosques, as centers of operation. So, go in, attack those areas with physical troops, root out the culprits, kill them. What you can't do is bomb the fuck out of them because you are too big of a pussy to actually go in and root them out. It is called "proportionality", and while Hamas most certainly violated international law with their attacks, Israel has most certainly violated international law with their response.

So you think that Israel should just stop their invasion of Gaza? They should do nothing?

Are you really that stupid?

I'm sure that Israel would prefer if everyone in Gaza would simply surrender to them, and truthfully state their involvement with the Oct 7 murders.

But since they are not about to do that, Israel has no way of separating those responsible from those who are not.

If Hamas cared about the rest of the Gaza Palestinians they would surrender.
IDF has dropped 15,000 to 18,000 bombs in about 24 days... Are you trying to claim this is precision strikes?

I am not defending Hamas and you can see all my posts on that.

Can the IDF legitimately say they had 15,000 confirmed targets?

This is why some of the families of the victims of Hamas are saying this is just revenge and has no military target....

So what should Isreal do? This is a fair question.
Well lets ask what was the objective of Hamas's attack in early Oct? Most believe it was backed by Iran. The predictable outcome would be IDF doing just this and Saudi's pulling out of talks. Iran got what they wanted... Hamas got an attack to harden support in Gaza and put pressure on there rivals Fatah who are trying to push more towards peace...

So how about Isreal don't let them have the win...
1. Still defend rocket attack and any direct action against Isreali territory or personnal.. RoE defend not attack.
2. Ask the international community to name (or offer the names) of war criminals that should be tried in the Hague as war criminals (preferably with Arab judges)
3. Support Fatah to take over the area and bring these War Criminals to justice. Let Fatah forces invade Gaza and even offer them support in intel... Fatah will do there best to save the hostages with the Isreali forces...
4. Arrest any members of Hamas involved in the attack and allow other to surrender. Failure to do so will escalate.
5. Continue talks with Saudi...
6. Sit down and talk with Fatah about illegal settlers and the increased violence coming from them.

Effectively get rid of Hamas as a ruling element in the region and start loooking at reducing Iran influence in the region... That will elimanate the ones who performed the attacks and piss off the ones who paid for it...

Isreal would be praised around the world, Iran would be the clear villian... Hamas would be severely weakened and both the Isreali and Palestinian citizens would be moving towards a more relatively safer environment...

BTW, the have tried killing each other for 50 years, how about trying not to that and see what happens...

[email protected]

Hamas may very well be hiding among the civilians. They may very well be using hospitals, schools, mosques, as centers of operation. So, go in, attack those areas with physical troops, root out the culprits, kill them. What you can't do is bomb the fuck out of them because you are too big of a pussy to actually go in and root them out. It is called "proportionality", and while Hamas most certainly violated international law with their attacks, Israel has most certainly violated international law with their response.
Israel IS going in and risking its own soldiers instead of just bombing. This has nothing to do with "proportionality" -- you should check the international laws about what that means. What is proportionality in int'l law when it comes to Israel? - opinion

Hard to know if IDF are violating international law but it is highly immoral and doesn't solve problems just escalates them...

So, you mean if 80,000 Hamas fighters were hiding in Israel? I doubt they would go unnoticed. If there were a handful of Hamas hiding in Israel, then I doubt heavy munitions would be needed. It is really a stupid question.
Hamas is only 20,000.

Hamas is only 20,000.

No one knows for sure how many soldiers Hamas has under arms, but the estimates I've seen place their gunmen at 30,000 and 150,000 members. For 100 years, from the Grand Mufti's massacres of Jews in the 1920's, to his pact with Hitler to kill all the Jews, to the Arab League's open threat of genocide to Hamas' threats of genocide, to the pro Palestinian mobs in the streets openly demanding genocide of the Jews, it is clear that Hamas speaks for mainstream Palestinians who want nothing more than to kill Jews.

Bullshit, Israel has stayed meticulously within International Humanitarian Law, and that is all that can be demanded of them.

Forum List

Back