What if Black America was an Independent Country?

my answer = it´d be Haiti N2

1594055673464.png

I personally think that sometime in the 22nd century, Americans of African ancestry will be offered their own country (several states combined together),

The offer will be made by the then majority ethnicity, which demographers claim will be Hispanic Americans.

I assume that some African Americans would jump at the chance to live in their own country run by their own people with whom they share a common culture.

And, of course, some African Americans would prefer to continue living with their Hispanic neighbors along with the small Euro-American, Asian, and Native American minority groups.

Then it likely wouldn't be any better off than any other black led nation on earth today. Not so great with lots of unemployment and not a whole hell of a lot of opportunity to go around. Just look around for the proof that's in the pudding for all to see. How is what was once Rhodesia doing or South Africa, Haiti or any of the others? I wouldn't exactly Nigeria up as any shining example to go by or any of the others for that matter. Fact is, there simply are none.

I personally think that sometime in the 22nd century, Americans of African ancestry will be offered their own country (several states combined together),

The offer will be made by the then majority ethnicity, which demographers claim will be Hispanic Americans.

I assume that some African Americans would jump at the chance to live in their own country run by their own people with whom they share a common culture.

And, of course, some African Americans would prefer to continue living with their Hispanic neighbors along with the small Euro-American, Asian, and Native American minority groups.
"majority ethnicity, which demographers claim will be Hispanic Americans."

i dont think so
More Hispanics Declaring Themselves White - The New York ...
www.nytimes.com › 2014/05/22 › upshot › more-hispa...

May 21, 2014 - Racial identification on federal census forms points to a changing self-perception among Latinosin the United States.
Missing: tham ‎| Must include: tham

The truth of the matter, historically, is black majority run civilizations either fall apart or become genocidal dictatorships, unless they've got the financial and military backing of First World nations or extremely powerful corporations. However, even with those lifeline surrogates to depend on most every black majority run government collapses or exists in a state of perpetual collapse. Why is this the case? Good question. Perhaps one should study Chicago or Baltimore or a similar US urban hellhole for more answers.

It's a meaningless question without some background. When was this American black nation founded and under what circumstances? Did they go there voluntarily or were they put there? Would America even exist had we fallen to the level of authoritarianism necessary to result in a black only nation? Who would then be the underclass in White America? The questions go on forever. They all point to one conclusion: Segregation requires fascism. I see an all black nation being like the Gaza strip. Continually besieged and starved by an unfriendly neighbor. Prevented from ever gaining in strength. Blockaded and vilified. In short, a black American nation would be a concentration camp.

It will become another South Africa, when blacks gained control, it swiftly went from first world economy to third world economy.

why is it so?

Have you looked at Black Africa lately?

There was a time black leaders were great and worked hard for the people they lead, not today, when you get garbage like Je$$ie Jack$on , Louis "i might want to kill you" Farrakhan, Barak "coup plotter" Obama, Al "tax payment evader" $harpton and many more self absorbed leftist black turds, who don't give a shit about blacks, as vividly shown by their chronic disinterest in massive black on black crime problem, absente fathers, and poor quality public schools for black neighborhoods, as obvious examples.

Greats such as Booker T. Washington, Fredrick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Shirley Chisolm, and many more like them, who did fight for the people and not for themselves are worthy leaders to look to.

Last edited:
I see an all black nation being like the Gaza strip

or
Haiti,

Search Results
Web results

1804 Haiti massacre - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 1804_Haiti_massacre

Jump to The massacre - Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and killingentire families. A second wave of massacres targeted white ...
List of massacres in Haiti · ‎Jean-Jacques Dessalines · ‎Donatien-Marie-Joseph de ...

Caribbean genocide: racial war in Haiti, 1802–4 - Taylor ...
www.tandfonline.com › doi › pdf

The article offers five main explanations for this genocide. First, the Haitian slave revolt coincided with the French Revolution, and the slaves and soldiers ...

Lots of people here who don't know history. Liberia in Africa was created when freed slaves were offered to be sent back to Africa.

Also, though it would have still been part of the U.S., there were plans made by General Sherman to give freed slaves their own land along the Atlantic coast of the South Carolina to Florida where they would have their own government representation... until President Johnson nixed it.

or
Haiti,

Search Results
Web results
1804 Haiti massacre - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 1804_Haiti_massacre

Jump to The massacre - Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and killingentire families. A second wave of massacres targeted white ...
List of massacres in Haiti · ‎Jean-Jacques Dessalines · ‎Donatien-Marie-Joseph de ...
Caribbean genocide: racial war in Haiti, 1802–4 - Taylor ...
www.tandfonline.com › doi › pdf

The article offers five main explanations for this genocide. First, the Haitian slave revolt coincided with the French Revolution, and the slaves and soldiers ...
It would not be pleasant place to live just like our ghettos and for the same reasons. You cannot make the case that a supposed white America would not be actively hostile to them. It would be an occupied country for one. An all black nation would never be allowed full autonomy. At best it would be like an Indian reservation. More likely it would have a heavier troop presence than any country we have ever occupied.

Lots of people here who don't know history. Liberia in Africa was created when freed slaves were offered to be sent back to Africa.

Also, though it would have still been part of the U.S., there were plans made by General Sherman to give freed slaves their own land along the Atlantic coast of the South Carolina to Florida where they would have their own government representation... until President Johnson nixed it.

his video mentioned both cases, whats your point ?

his video mentioned both cases, whats your point ?

What's my point? It is the following posts from members mentioning what it might be like... well we already know it has happened in a partial sense long ago.

Forum List

Back