What, if anything, have Democrats learned from Louden county?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Will they persist with the racism & bigot agenda in the upcoming midterms? Louden county is a majority Democrat County yet they lost to Republicans. As a bellwether do the left have the common sense to pivot or will they double down?

The Supreme Court will rule against Roe versus Wade and they will play that card there. Which is why some here have said to not do that battle right now...........Voters have a short memory........but when they said you have NO RIGHT TO SAY WHAT IS TAUGHT TO THEIR KIDS.............

MOMMA BEAR SAID BRING IT.

th

Matt Taibbi was extreme left and working for "Rolling Stone."

Now he's to the right.

Hmmm.

Now he's to the right.

Hmmm.
He is spot on with a lot of issues............Like what happened in the economic crash Vampire Squid seems to come to mind.............

Now he's to the right.

Hmmm.

The mainstream left wrong has, in the past decade or two, has moved to such extreme positions that those who were on the left wrong not very long ago, and who still hold the positions that they did then, are now much closer to us on the right than they are to the current left wrong. It's not that their positions have changed toward the right, it's that the left wrong has moved so far away from them.

So far as I can tell, the democrats are doubling down on their agenda rather than scaling back, although Manchin is kinda forcing them to scale back whether they like it or not. I do believe the House and Senate will flip back to the GOP in November, but it would have been worse if not for Manchin hauling back on the reins.

So far as I can tell, the democrats are doubling down on their agenda rather than scaling back, although Manchin is kinda forcing them to scale back whether they like it or not. I do believe the House and Senate will flip back to the GOP in November, but it would have been worse if not for Manchin hauling back on the reins.
Communist don't ever apologize.........admit when they are wrong.......they double down on the lies or move the goal posts...........Nothing new with them.

Forum List

Back