What has America come too?

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
This is embarrassing

1653761800571.png

Won't matter in the short term what you and I think on Beto, as I am not a Texan and don't think you are, but could be wrong. Kind of worrisome, though and can't wrap my head around somebody buying and wearing, and posing for a selfie.

Won't matter in the short term what you and I think on Beto, as I am not a Texan and don't think you are, but could be wrong. Kind of worrisome, though and can't wrap my head around somebody buying and wearing, and posing for a selfie.

Omaha

Americas enemies are going to win. Beto is precisely the type of politician they need in Texas.

Seems like we’re going back to when america was great. The racist misogyny homophobic 50s.

Back then they didn’t believe evolution was real. Today it’s man made global warming.

And just like that a Beta Boi arrives.

Seems like we’re going back to when america was great. The racist misogyny homophobic 50s.

Back then they didn’t believe evolution was real. Today it’s man made global warming.

You are very susceptible to what you read or what people tell you. Which wouldn't be so bad but then you're very judgmental about it. Bad combo. Really bad.

Forum List

Back