What Happens In Tehran, Stays In Tehran....

I didn't even bring up the Hindu gal who took your job because she was smarter and prettier than you.

I can tell you this much, I'm still doing a LOT of resumes for them.

But this was about your claim that Iran was executing people for stealing loaves of bread.

Where's the beef?
I don't save Links and neither do you.
By the way, your doing resumes isn't going to help.
I'm actually hoping that Biden opens those H1-B gates again so that all the young kids out there get fucked and vote for Trump.
Yep, that's how stupid you are.
You see, you can't get away with that shit anymore now that we have Smart Communication and, to boot, their parents already told them what happened and Trump runs on that platform.
Consider your wet dream shit-canned.

I don't save Links and neither do you.
By the way, your doing resumes isn't going to help.
I'm actually hoping that Biden opens those H1-B gates again so that all the young kids out there get fucked and vote for Trump.
Yep, that's how stupid you are.
You see, you can't get away with that shit anymore now that we have Smart Communication and, to boot, their parents already told them what happened and Trump runs on that platform.
Consider your wet dream shit-canned.

If I make an assertation, I provide a link.

Nobody is getting fucked by immigration. Immigration is GOOD for America. Except whoever let PC in on a K1 visa.

Young people will vote for Democrats in droves when the realize what the Republic of Gilead looks like without the silly red dresses.

If I make an assertation, I provide a link.

Nobody is getting fucked by immigration. Immigration is GOOD for America. Except whoever let PC in on a K1 visa.

Young people will vote for Democrats in droves when the realize what the Republic of Gilead looks like without the silly red dresses.
Legal immigration is good; who said otherwise?
We need bright people, not morons who can't pass a simple test in their supposed profession.

Yet you are the one who is still pissy someone picked that Indian girl over you.

She was probably a lot cuter.
What gives you the impression I care?
Trump sent them home and now Americans have those jobs.
It would be nice if the tech MNCs hired American minorities.

Trump didn't send them home... I still see plenty of them.

And now Biden is bringing them back.

For MNC's, if we want them to hire Americans, then we need to invest in STEM and education.
Yawn...
You think India invests in STEM and education?
If they did, they would be building their own economy and not need to suck off ours.

Biden brings them back and the Red Wave will drown the Democrats in the mid-terms and in 2024.
Too many ways of connecting with each other to pull off the great American Replacement.

Yawn...
You think India invests in STEM and education?
If they did, they would be building their own economy and not need to suck off ours.

Biden brings them back and the Red Wave will drown the Democrats in the mid-terms and in 2024.
Too many ways of connecting with each other to pull off the great American Replacement.

The only people who scream about the "American Replacement" are racists who shoot up shopping malls.

Normal people are fine with it.

The only people who scream about the "American Replacement" are racists who shoot up shopping malls.

Normal people are fine with it.
Everybody’s happy with cheap labor until it causes everybody in their families to lose everything they have.
If I’m a racist why do I want MNCs to hire more American minorities?

The fact is that you’re such a loser you identify with a nation that treats 99% of it’s citizens worse than it’s animals.

Everybody’s happy with cheap labor until it causes everybody in their families to lose everything they have.
If I’m a racist why do I want MNCs to hire more American minorities?

The fact is that you’re such a loser you identify with a nation that treats 99% of it’s citizens worse than it’s animals.

I'd ask which nation you are babbling about, but decided I don't care.

These, Democrats, are the sort of folks your party requires you to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with.
The actions of the Obama/Biden crowd regarding this terror sponsor are only confusing if you try to see the benefit to America. There IS NONE. It's being done to put Israel in a box and to gradually lead to its destruction. Those engaged in it are Godless fools and their destruction will be utterly complete and that includes America if we take an active hand in harming Israel's defense against evil.

The actions of the Obama/Biden crowd regarding this terror sponsor are only confusing if you try to see the benefit to America. There IS NONE. It's being done to put Israel in a box and to gradually lead to its destruction. Those engaged in it are Godless fools and their destruction will be utterly complete and that includes America if we take an active hand in harming Israel's defense against evil.

Your entire argument is that the interests of the Zionist Entity are the interests of the United States.

Jesus isn't coming back and we don't need Jews in Palestine to make that happen.

What is in the interest of the US and the world is to re-engage the Iranian Regime into the international community. You don't do that by economically punishing it for 40 years, which has been pretty much our policy since they overthrew the Shah.

"Group of House lawmakers, mostly Democratic, 'deeply concerned' about prospective Iran deal​

“We are deeply concerned about multiple provisions that reportedly may be contained in the final language of any agreement with the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism"
...... members wrote a letter to President Joe Biden on Thursday expressing their concerns about the administration's efforts to revive the Iran Nuclear Deal.

Consisting of 34 Democrats and 16 Republicans, the group of 50 lawmakers highlighted alleged provisions that would appear in a revived nuclear agreement with the Islamic Republic."

Let's see if they follow through or they pull a Manchin.

"Group of House lawmakers, mostly Democratic, 'deeply concerned' about prospective Iran deal​

“We are deeply concerned about multiple provisions that reportedly may be contained in the final language of any agreement with the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism"
...... members wrote a letter to President Joe Biden on Thursday expressing their concerns about the administration's efforts to revive the Iran Nuclear Deal.

Consisting of 34 Democrats and 16 Republicans, the group of 50 lawmakers highlighted alleged provisions that would appear in a revived nuclear agreement with the Islamic Republic."

Let's see if they follow through or they pull a Manchin.

Oh, they'll huff and they'll puff to please their Zionist Masters,

But at the end of the day, this is the best deal we are going to get.

Here's the problem we have.

Economic sanctions only really work if Russia and China support them. They were supporting them as part of the

A war with Iran? There's no taste in America for another war. We couldn't take out Afghanistan and Iraq, Iran is much larger, better trained military, and has far more popular support for their government.

Oh, they'll huff and they'll puff to please their Zionist Masters,

But at the end of the day, this is the best deal we are going to get.

Here's the problem we have.

Economic sanctions only really work if Russia and China support them. They were supporting them as part of the

A war with Iran? There's no taste in America for another war. We couldn't take out Afghanistan and Iraq, Iran is much larger, better trained military, and has far more popular support for their government.
US Military like the Israeli military do not want a military conflict with Iran. They have excellent defensive arms and the US would be sending home heaps of body bags which never goes well. They would have to go into Iran to fight. There again you have Iranians who know the territory and who will not be playing by normal ways of war but instead be in appropriate places to cause the most damage to US military. This is one war which would cost massive American lives. The Military do not want that. Trump really put his foot in it here.

US Military like the Israeli military do not want a military conflict with Iran. They have excellent defensive arms and the US would be sending home heaps of body bags which never goes well. They would have to go into Iran to fight. There again you have Iranians who know the territory and who will not be playing by normal ways of war but instead be in appropriate places to cause the most damage to US military. This is one war which would cost massive American lives. The Military do not want that. Trump really put his foot in it here.

Mostly agree.. except the Israeli military has no problem with US having a conflict with Iran.

We need to stop letting the Zionist Squatters dictate our priorities.

Forum List

Back