What Happens If Hillary Does Not Concede?

While I can have a lot of sympathy for the many patients (who have fucked up in life) I've spent hours talking with, I have none for her.

It's easy to have sympathy for somebody that screwed up and repents, a different story for somebody who screws up intentionally and doesn't regret it.
Some people know they screwed up and learn from it.
Others know they screwed up and don't care. That's Hillary.

Last edited:
While I can have a lot of sympathy for the many patients (who have fucked up in life) I've spent hours talking with, I have none for her.

It's easy to have sympathy for somebody that screwed up and repents, a different story for somebody who screws up intentionally and doesn't regret it.

She has a smug how dare you even question her about it attitude, this one thinks her shit doesn't stink. Mentally she's really screwed up in the head.

The corruption in our government is about to be exposed. I hope every damn one of them are shaking in their shoes.

No, it's been exposed for quite some time now. It's just that some people still don't get it yet, and they will vote for Hil-Liar.

I guess if you have to flee the board tomorrow, you need to get in as many posts as possible now.

giphy.gif

So, Trump-thugs, is Clinton is jail yet?

No?

Cucks, you've been played. Trump doesn't care. Congress doesn't care. The election is over. Clinton is irrelevant. That promise will be ignored, like every promise Trump made to you. They've got a treasury to loot. They bent you over and used you, and now you'll be tossed aside.

So, just what are you going to do when all of Trump's free stuff doesn't materialize? It will be amusing, to watch you justifying the broken promises. Your poor little cult minds won't be able to admit you were used.

So, Trump-thugs, is Clinton is jail yet?

No?

Cucks, you've been played. Trump doesn't care. Congress doesn't care. The election is over. Clinton is irrelevant. That promise will be ignored, like every promise Trump made to you. They've got a treasury to loot. They bent you over and used you, and now you'll be tossed aside.

So, just what are you going to do when all of Trump's free stuff doesn't materialize? It will be amusing, to watch you justifying the broken promises. Your poor little cult minds won't be able to admit you were used.

You mean like the Democrats admitted when their costs for insurance didn't drop $2,500 dollars a year? Or when they weren't able to keep their doctor? Or when they weren't able to keep their insurance of choice? Or when they weren't able to keep their hospital? Or when there were no shovel ready jobs? Or when the administration wasn't the most transparent?

Forum List

Back