What Happened to Hunter's Laptop?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I remember all the Trumpists on this forum were hyperventilating over Hunter Biden's laptop, but I've not heard anything about it lately.

Did this alleged treasure trove of nefarious misdeeds get thrown into the ocean or something? And what was the incriminating information found on it?

I remember all the Trumpists on this forum were hyperventilating over Hunter Biden's laptop, but I've not heard anything about it lately.

Did this alleged treasure trove of nefarious misdeeds get thrown into the ocean or something? And what was the incriminating information found on it?
It's really hard to keep up a lie that big. They're taking a break.

FBI (the swamp SS) and the Biden DOJ got ahold of it---it will never see the light of day. Like with Hilliary---the fbi will wipe the computer clean for the bidens as well.

It's planning on running for Congress in Delaware....if not the Senate.....

But right now, it is busy running global child sex trafficking rings and manipulating the bitcoin market..and stuff

The only thing that is real. . . is what is on your TEE VEE and what the establishment media tell you is real, right?

If your government doesn't say it happened, it didn't happen. . . isn't that right?

:auiqs.jpg:

The FBI isn't done jerking off to the sex vids yet. Until they run out of lotion and Kleenex, we don't get it back.
Rudy has it tho.....

Or was he lying?

I'm pretty sure that Rudy made a mirror of the HD contents, with the help of the repairman Hunter left the laptop with.
I think his place was raided the other day...
Yea, but according to him...they didn't take the laptop....so why isn't he using the info on the laptop to expose Biden's evil shenanigans??

"Donald Trump’s lawyer told Tucker Carlson on Fox News that despite his offer the agents refused to take the hard drives from him."

But he did say this on Tucker's show and we know according to Fox Legal team that no reasonable person takes what's on Tucker's show seriously....

The FBI isn't done jerking off to the sex vids yet. Until they run out of lotion and Kleenex, we don't get it back.
Rudy has it tho.....

Or was he lying?

I'm pretty sure that Rudy made a mirror of the HD contents, with the help of the repairman Hunter left the laptop with.
I think his place was raided the other day...
Yea, but according to him...they didn't take the laptop....so why isn't he using the info on the laptop to expose Biden's evil shenanigans??

"Donald Trump’s lawyer told Tucker Carlson on Fox News that despite his offer the agents refused to take the hard drives from him."

But he did say this on Tucker's show and we know according to Fox Legal team that no reasonable person takes what's on Tucker's show seriously....

The Bidens have already been exposed. Some don't believe it, others just don't care.

Pretty stupid of you to start a thread that shows how corrupt our FBI and DOJ is. Thanks.

That's a great question.

Forum List

Back