What ever happened to GoFundMe-Wall Dude? Did he just skip town with the money?

I agree. It’s the people donating to him who are the idiots

How much of the donated money is he permitted to take for himself?

How much has he taken is probably the more salient question.
And if that happens, he will go to jail.

Pretty much a matter of “when” it happens I suspect.

I saw where white nationalist Steve Bannon (aka “wall of hemp” guy) joined his team.

Should be fun.

People are still donating. Its over 22m
And the wall is what, like $10 billion?

So he's like 0.22% of the way there?
His goal is one billion.
He is a vet who lost 3 limbs overseas.
I think he deserves more respect than what he has received.

For being a dumbass?
Im talking about things like the OP.
I dont support the wall but its better than nothing. Its not like washington is going to fix the problem.

So what happened to all the money?
That's a good question.

His goal is one billion.
He is a vet who lost 3 limbs overseas.
I think he deserves more respect than what he has received.

For being a dumbass?
Im talking about things like the OP.
I dont support the wall but its better than nothing. Its not like washington is going to fix the problem.

So what happened to all the money?
That's a good question.

The GoFundMe page has had 4 updates in 3 months. The last one was this puzzling and frankly hilarious bit of cinema:

We are about to break ground! Thank you all for your support. We are about to hit the cartels right in the face and cut off a major trafficking area and it's only possible because of your generosity! Every single night our guys on the ground bust HUNDREDS of illegals coming across the property

Apparently they are “busting” hundreds of people every night.

----

If that wasn’t funny enough, BK has morphed from the Go Fund Me to set up another website where you can buy stuff (shocking I know).

We Build The Wall

One of which is the BK coin…for 50 bucks. LOL . I swear to God I’m not making this shit up!

On a more serious note though…for those that actually did donate money to this campaign…there is a tab there for news releases. The last one…about 2 months ago…announcing a “town hall” meeting. No financials on what is being spent, how it’s being spent, budgets, studies, etc…

Haven’t heard anything about the millions he swindled errr…I mean collected for the wall. Did any of you donors ever hear how he was spending your money?
Fools and their money......................
While you worship the govt and it forces you to pay a scientist to see if he can train a lion to run on a treadmill.
Not too bright are ya? Or maybe this is just partisan shit from you?
Ladies and Gentlemen....Evidence A.

Haven’t heard anything about the millions he swindled errr…I mean collected for the wall. Did any of you donors ever hear how he was spending your money?
While you worship the govt and it forces you to pay a scientist to see if he can train a lion to run on a treadmill.
Evidence of what? Your foolishness?
You trash people contributing to a wall something they think will help curb a major problem in this country while you worship the govt that robs us to oay hundreds of thousands of dollars to train a lion to use a treadmill.
Your lack of logic, or your intolerance for others, is painful to see
I hope you seek help.

You trash people contributing to a wall something they think will help curb a major problem in this country while you worship the govt that robs us to oay hundreds of thousands of dollars to train a lion to use a treadmill.
I hope you seek help.

Link to Bod’s support of lions-on-treadmill please.

I hope you seek help.

She is a govt worshipper, like you.
Our govt is the most wasteful group on the planet.

I hope you seek help.

First, the background: Wildlife researchers customarily use radio collars equipped with GPS to track animals and figure out where they’ve been—but those collars don’t show much about what an animal has been doing. A new collar changes that, with accelerometers to monitor the critter’s position and acceleration. That’s recently enabled scientists working with a National Science Foundation grant to study how mountain lions in California behave as they search for their prey, stalk it, and finally pounce. Before they could try these new collars in the field, though, the researchers had to calibrate them. That meant training captive mountain lions to walk on a treadmill. You can imagine how that sounded to a politician looking for a little headline bait. But hang on. The study was important enough that it was recently published in Science, one of the world’s premier scientific journals.
Scientists Are Putting Mountain Lions on Treadmills—and That’s Just Good, If Weird, Science

I hope you seek help.

First, the background: Wildlife researchers customarily use radio collars equipped with GPS to track animals and figure out where they’ve been—but those collars don’t show much about what an animal has been doing. A new collar changes that, with accelerometers to monitor the critter’s position and acceleration. That’s recently enabled scientists working with a National Science Foundation grant to study how mountain lions in California behave as they search for their prey, stalk it, and finally pounce. Before they could try these new collars in the field, though, the researchers had to calibrate them. That meant training captive mountain lions to walk on a treadmill. You can imagine how that sounded to a politician looking for a little headline bait. But hang on. The study was important enough that it was recently published in Science, one of the world’s premier scientific journals.
Scientists Are Putting Mountain Lions on Treadmills—and That’s Just Good, If Weird, Science
I'm not sure why we don't already know that mountain lions search, stalk and pounce on their prey, but hey.

$5.7 billion.
And every $22-30 million helps.
The problem we have is Democrats Refuse to deal with the issue, so the costs keep going up.

The left wants open borders and unlimited immigration. They don't care if it crashes the U.S. economy.
No. They. Don't.

$5.7 billion.
The problem we have is Democrats Refuse to deal with the issue, so the costs keep going up.

The left wants open borders and unlimited immigration. They don't care if it crashes the U.S. economy.
No. They. Don't.
Yes they do.

Do you rea

$5.7 billion.

No. They. Don't.
Yes they do.

For RWNJs, repeating a lie makes it true.

The orange MAGAt repeat the lie that Mexico would pay and damned if you RWNJs didn't fall for it.

Do you rea

$5.7 billion.

No. They. Don't.
Yes they do.

The orange MAGAt repeat the lie that Mexico would pay and damned if you RWNJs didn't fall for it.
Yep.....that's the way the leftist media convinced everyone that Trump was working with the Russians.
Repeating it over and over for 2 years.
Textbook Nazi propaganda.

Do you rea
$5.7 billion.

No. They. Don't.
Yes they do.

Yep.....that's the way the leftist media convinced everyone that Trump was working with the Russians.
Repeating it over and over for 2 years.
Textbook Nazi propaganda.
Well, that and all the evidence.

Forum List

Back