CDZ What Does This Photo Mean To You?

For me it means we must protect members of Congress from insurrectionists.
How about the People of Seattle and Portland? BLM are insurrectionists. As well as filthy terrorists.

They are also openly Communists and terrorists. They started the whole kill the cops meme, and their fans are still all for that, including all the big 'globalist'corps who now back them.

One day I'll be able to tell my grandchildren of how a citizen was welcome in the Capitol. There were no fences, no barricades. You could walk right up to the building and stroll on in. You didn't walk through a metal detector or wait on some line.

It was similar at the White House, where you could walk up to the visitor center and take a tour. Now you need to request a tour through your congressional representative.

Interesting note. Biden is apparently doing away with the current 6-foot fence at the White House and is having it replaced with a 13-foot fence...

Black D.C. cops can now murder white people with impunity, so I wouldn't be letting white children go into D.C. now, unless they're in a limo like the Cadre travel around in..

View attachment 463749

For me, it means our government fears We The People.
Political theatre by the left.
Right... And those 140 injured cops are all paid actors...

lol the commies now try to pretend they care about 'injured cops n stuff', while enthusiastically supporting and funding a Party whose base wears cop killer socks and wants to murder the police officers who arrested gun thug George Floyd. They're such demented little loons and deviants.

For me it means we must protect members of Congress from insurrectionists.
How about the People of Seattle and Portland? BLM are insurrectionists. As well as filthy terrorists.

They are also openly Communists and terrorists. They started the whole kill the cops meme, and their fans are still all for that, including all the big 'globalist'corps who now back them.
Starting with President Bezos.

For me it means that we need to protect our elected officials and our democracy from misinformed domestic terrorists.

Between me and you, I do not see too many local Town Hall meetings with their constituents in the foreseeable future unless it's over Zoom!

I went to a Parish Police Jury meeting recently and there were two Progressive nut-jobs on the Police Jury
They suggested that the Parish should outlaw Forestry/Logging and the Oil/Gas Industries within in the Parish.

They felt threatened when everyone else in the room started laughing.
Finally, one of the other Members leaned over and asked them, "Where the fuck do you think the Parish gets it's money"?

All Police Jury Meetings have since been scheduled as Zoom Meetings or the likes thereof.

:th_waiting:

1615244316831.png

View attachment 463749

It means walls are racist.
Walls feel nothing, say nothing and hear nothing.

' say nothing ?

really?
They don't speak English if that is what you are getting at.
The Great Wall of China didn't make a statement?

The Berlin Wall didn't make a statement?

a wall around a swimming pool doesn't make a statement?
It is a border to let you realize yer limits.
So we have no right to protest?

Antifa and BLM can demonstrate, protest. loot, burn and pillage because they are liberals.

Deplorable Neanderthals should not be allowed to demonstrate or protest as they are ”white supremacist insurrectionists.”

View attachment 463749

exactly. it also is an admittance they stole the election. it's really quite simple, if they didn't steal it, then all they'd have to do is comply with the affidavits of those who witnessed the fraud, provide the physical ballots for forensic audits, and call it a day and victory. However, knowing all of what I just wrote would expose them to the fraud, this is what we got.

Forum List

Back