What does the GOP Stand For, and do you feel they put our citizens first?

Do you believe the Republican Party puts their party before you and your family?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yesterday the Governor of Wisconsin's E.O. to postpone the State's Primary Election was overruled by a petition submitted by the State Legislature's majority, the Republican Party to block the E.O. in the State Supreme Court. This court, packed by conservatives by Walker, voted to allow the primary to go forward, putting the voters of Wisconsin at Risk.

The Governor Appealed this callous decision by the Wisconsin Supreme Court to the US Supreme Court, and they too - with a 5-4 vote - voted to put Wisconsin voters at risk.

Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats held up legislation to provide relief to US citizens hit hard by the pandemic to demand that funding for the Kennedy Center, for more abortions, and for funding for AOC's 'Win The War On Cow Farts' Green New Deal....

They sure weren't thinking about the American people when they pulled that shit - they were attempting to use the crisis to fund their Liberal Wish List that had nothing to do with suffering Americans or COVID-19.

Why do lefties think panic related to a disease is more important than the right to vote? Presumably ctizens in Wisconsin pump gas, go to Walmart, get takeout grease burgers at the Golden Arches and manage to keep the six foot social distance but democrats don't think it's possible at the voting precincts.

Yesterday the Governor of Wisconsin's E.O. to postpone the State's Primary Election was overruled by a petition submitted by the State Legislature's majority, the Republican Party to block the E.O. in the State Supreme Court. This court, packed by conservatives by Walker, voted to allow the primary to go forward, putting the voters of Wisconsin at Risk.

The Governor Appealed this callous decision by the Wisconsin Supreme Court to the US Supreme Court, and they too - with a 5-4 vote - voted to put Wisconsin voters at risk.

Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats held up legislation to provide relief to US citizens hit hard by the pandemic to demand that funding for the Kennedy Center, for more abortions, and for funding for AOC's 'Win The War On Cow Farts' Green New Deal....

They sure weren't thinking about the American people when they pulled that shit - they were attempting to use the crisis to fund their Liberal Wish List that had nothing to do with suffering Americans or COVID-19.

Nothing you've posted is verified with a link. You are not credible, you track record here is never to be considered true without evidence presented beyond a reasonable doubt. Even then, the supporting evidence must be from three or more sources.

Nothing you've posted is verified with a link. You are not credible, you track record here is never to be considered true without evidence presented beyond a reasonable doubt. Even then, the supporting evidence must be from three or more sources.

Yeah, you lying snowflakes keep saying that, hoping if you say it enough, even without providing anything to back your lies / false accusations - like now, people will eventually believe it. It's like a broken record of a song that no one even likes continuously playing, the best part being when it skips....

Why do lefties think panic related to a disease is more important than the right to vote? Presumably ctizens in Wisconsin pump gas, go to Walmart, get takeout grease burgers at the Golden Arches and manage to keep the six foot social distance but democrats don't think it's possible at the voting precincts.

Voters in Milwaukee, many donning masks, faced long lines and large crowds after thousands of poll workers stepped down, forcing the city to reduce the number of polling sites from 180 to just five.

Maybe you ought to turn of Fox News and wake up to reality.

Yeah, you lying snowflakes keep saying that, hoping if you say it enough, even without providing anything to back your lies / false accusations - like now, people will eventually believe it. It's like a broken record of a song that no one even likes continuously playing, the best part being when it skips....

You're off topic, flaming and trolling. Go away, or continue to violate the rules, the only thing you are good at.

Voters in Milwaukee, many donning masks, faced long lines and large crowds after thousands of poll workers stepped down, forcing the city to reduce the number of polling sites from 180 to just five.

Maybe you ought to turn of Fox News and wake up to reality.

If the mayors / governors were really so worried about the welfare of the people they would just delay the vote....

:clap: :clap::clap:

You're off topic, flaming and trolling. Go away, or continue to violate the rules, the only thing you are good at.
You're the one who lied in a personal attack, a'hole, which I responded to. If you could attempt to stick to the topic without engaging in personal attacks that have nothing to do with the thread topics we could probably stay on target.

Don't know, I'll look it up.

Don't you think you should have done that already before you decided to indict them?

I would make an educated guess that the governor doesn't have the unilateral authority to simply change an election date via EO, which is why two courts ruled against him

The issue is the E. O. It seemed to me to be a given that the executive has a duty to protect his or her constituency, and given trump propensity to legislate by fiat, I assumed (and yes I know what assumed means) that no one, political party or otherwise, would object to what should not be a political decision. Mea culpa, I guess I forgot how amoral some callous people can be.
He doesn't have the authority to change election law with an E.O., moron.

:clap: :clap::clap:
Was there a reason the Judge rejected the call to delay Primary voting?

Since the Democratic party proved in 2016 They don't actually give a damn who their voters vote for and are only going to give the Party nomination to whoever they want anyway, is there even a reason for the Democrats to continue to jeopardize people's lives anymore, especially after Bernie dropped out today?

Projection, you're one of the biggest lying phonies on this board. You don't determine whether ANY source is valid or not, nor do you get to demand how many you want to see. You simply aren't as important as you think you are.

This thread is PROG-trickery. The OP asked two different questions, if you answered the first one he doesn't allow changes. If I were a PROG I'd report him because he hurt my feelings.

I think for fun I'll do the same thing he did, good times.

I answered "Yes" because I don't own a business. I believe any business owner should stand firmly with the GOP for the party's stance of favoring business over labor and consumers. Trump is likely the most pro-labor president the Republicans have had since Teddy Roosevelt but I see him as the exception and not the rule.

As far as voting goes, I say both parties put themselves ahead of anything else, including country.

Last edited:
The issue is the E. O. It seemed to me to be a given that the executive has a duty to protect his or her constituency, and given trump propensity to legislate by fiat, I assumed (and yes I know what assumed means) that no one, political party or otherwise, would object to what should not be a political decision. Mea culpa, I guess I forgot how amoral some callous people can be.

So do you still think your opening comments were fair? It would seem to me that the Wisconsin GOP was standing for their state constitution. Accusing them of not putting citizens first is an appeal to emotion.

So do you still think your opening comments were fair? It would seem to me that the Wisconsin GOP was standing for their state constitution. Accusing them of not putting citizens first is an appeal to emotion.

His secondary title " Do you believe the Republican Party puts their party before you and your family?" pretty much makes it a bait thread.

I moved a similar one to Badlands a few minutes ago.

The GOP stands for fear, reactionaryism, nativism, and authoritarianism.

The GOP puts fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion first.

Aren't you guys the ones saying cow farts will kill everyone in 13 years, have a party that picks candidates whether voters want them or not, and are openly banning speech career politicians find 'offensive' And by nativism, do you mean legal?

To me, the GOP stands for not punishing those who can succeed, and encouraging others to succeed. Self-Respect. GOP voters want this, GOP politicians are generally bought and paid for career political pieces of crap. Equal opportunity and prosperity vs the democrat model of welfare and generational poverty.

Projection, you're one of the biggest lying phonies on this board. You don't determine whether ANY source is valid or not, nor do you get to demand how many you want to see. You simply aren't as important as you think you are.

Thanks so much for sharing, your ad hominem is more telling than you will ever know.

Thanks so much for sharing, your ad hominem is more telling than you will ever know.

Your lack of self awareness is funny :)

Forum List

Back