What does Joe Biden mean when he says he didn't talk 2 his son about making 100's of millions of $?!

Wintw

VIP Member
Reaction score
What does Joe Biden mean when he says he didn't talk to his son about making 100's of millions of $?! Does anyone believe that insanity?! What kind of a relationship is that with anyone so close mere less your own son?! Oh! I get it! He is lying.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What does Joe Biden mean when he says he didn't talk to his son about making 100's of millions of $?! Does anyone believe that insanity?! What kind of a relationship is that with anyone so close mere less your own son?! Oh! I get it! He is lying.
He means Trump is destroying this country and hates blacks and browns.

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Reaction score
Maybe Biden means he tried to talk to his son about it, but his son was always too high to have the conversation.

OP
W

Wintw

VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep it up! Just remember that your response will more than likely show your true colors and intentions so have at it!

kyzr

Gold Member
Reaction score
The Bidens, Kerrys and Whitey Bulger's nephew got caught red handed, and confessed. WTF is the problem?? Bye Joe!

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and it means that Trump was caught with a roll of 20 dollar bills and that means he wants to buy a 60 dollar woman.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh, you mean like Trump saying he doesn't talk to his kids about "supposedly" running his businesses since he became president?

OP
W

Wintw

VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, you mean like Trump saying he doesn't talk to his kids about "supposedly" running his businesses since he became president?

...aaaaand who said anything about that or that it was and or is a bad thing? Lol. He isn' and hasn't become rich because he became a politician! Lol.

Most reactions - Past 7 days