What does it mean...

Get an ad blocker.
I have that...and it's enabled for this site.
The problem seems to be only with any animated gifs...I can see the gifs posted, but for whatever reason, when I click onto a thread filled with them, my screen begins to fill with little black boxes that jump all over the screen...
Check for a virus or malware. If it's all good then perhaps you need to update flash player.

Get an ad blocker.
The problem seems to be only with any animated gifs...I can see the gifs posted, but for whatever reason, when I click onto a thread filled with them, my screen begins to fill with little black boxes that jump all over the screen...
(1) Click on "Start" bottom left-hand corner of your screen
(2) Click on "Control Panel"
(3) Click on "Network and Internet"
(4) Click on "Internet Options"
(5) Click the "Advance Tab" ( top right )
(6) Click the "Reset" button ( bottom right )

(1) Run CCleaner
(2) Turn computer off and restart.
(3) Run CCleaner once more.

Your computer should operate fine now.

******** If you're still having issues, let me know. I can probably solve the issue from my desk.

Well, everything seems fine now...one scan found just close to 200 'problems'..:lol: And my virus scan came back good and everything is updated.

I shall now go click onto threads heavily populated with gifs.................just to be sure.

Well, everything seems fine now...one scan found just close to 200 'problems'..:lol: And my virus scan came back good and everything is updated.

I shall now go click onto threads heavily populated with gifs.................just to be sure.

Go forth young woman, yea, go forth and share thy good spirit.

Man I could use a drink.

Get an ad blocker.

There's a bit of lag when loading a gif or video-heavy thread, anyways.

Get an ad blocker.
(1) Click on "Start" bottom left-hand corner of your screen
(2) Click on "Control Panel"
(3) Click on "Network and Internet"
(4) Click on "Internet Options"
(5) Click the "Advance Tab" ( top right )
(6) Click the "Reset" button ( bottom right )

(1) Run CCleaner
(2) Turn computer off and restart.
(3) Run CCleaner once more.

Your computer should operate fine now.

******** If you're still having issues, let me know. I can probably solve the issue from my desk.
th

Man I could use a drink.
Water got shut off for nonpayment?

Man I could use a drink.

What business is of yours?

April, bring me a beer, and here's a $5. Buy yourself something nice!

20170508195214811.jpg

Somthin reaaaaaal nice

Man I could use a drink.

20170508195214811.jpg

Somthin reaaaaaal nice
At least a heatlamp burrito at the 7-11..

Man I could use a drink.

20170508195214811.jpg

Somthin reaaaaaal nice
At least a heatlamp burrito at the 7-11..

Whoa, I said Nice, not fancy!

It means you're using Chrome and it just updated. Seems to be a common problem. Disable hardware video acceleration in Chrome.

How To Disable Hardware Acceleration
Yep, I know..:lol: Chrome sucks...I do have FF and Opera, but I always end up back on Chrome...call me a glutton for punishment. :redface:

Thanks for the link...I have it saved and will check into it. :)

Forum List

Back