What do you normally serve your guests?

Grolsch? lol
Yes.... :)

1592871558389.png

You should give it a try, 007. It’s a few steps above the crap you’re currently drinking and serving.

:)

Right now I rather served the ribs of beef to my guests, my family in the summer is the BBQ!

With + the big salt on the rib

View attachment 353738

And you ?

There's no telling what you might get at my house when you come to eat.
We make hundreds of different dishes from all over the planet,although we shy away from insects.
You might get Jamaican jerk,French Creole,Italian,Vietnamese,British,Filipino,Mexican or whatever else we found that sounded good.

Depends... but a lot of time folks want me to make Lasagna, I make the very traditional Bechamel/Bolognese lasagna. Sometimes Pork mei fun, open faced ragu... different stuff

Right now I rather served the ribs of beef to my guests, my family in the summer is the BBQ!

With + the big salt on the rib

View attachment 353738

And you ?
I built a brick oven as the centerpiece of my back yard kitchen. If I have lot of people over I like to have them make their own pizza. I'll make a bunch of dough balls and spread out containers various toppings. Then everyone can choose whatever they want on thier pizza. And since the oven heats up to well over 1000 degrees it only takes about a minute for a pizza to cook.

Good beer? lol

I drank Grolsch and Heineken before settling on Guinness Draught.
Grolsch? lol
Definitely better than that crap you're drinking now but it's crap compared to the best beer in the world (by worldwide popular acclaim).

8086304708_53b409ace3_k.jpeg

Made by Trappist Monks in Belgium at the St. Sixtus Abbey. They only make 5,000 barrels annually and you can buy it on their website but not if you're planning to resell, two cases is the max they'll sell you. They created their own website to counter the profiteers who were buying large numbers of cases and charging up to $11 a bottle without the monk's approval.

Forum List

Back