What did YOU do today?

Bid a job, went to the grocery store, BS'ed on here and watched the debates, oh..and cooked some stuff.
Did some target shootin'. Hit 14 out out of 15 shots on steel spinners @ around 23 yards.

Bid a job, went to the grocery store, BS'ed on here and watched the debates, oh..and cooked some stuff.
Did some target shootin'. Hit 14 out out of 15 shots on steel spinners @ around 23 yards.
I missed the debates. What kind of work are you bidding?

I ain't saying. :nono:
Okay?

Sorry, I like to stay fairly anonymous.

Basked in the compliments my customers showered on my replacement while
I was on vacation that he was nice enough to pass along, then went out and earned some more.

Not much. I’ve been relegated to light duty for a while so I dropped my Corvette off at a locally owned garage for new performance tires and some custom hose replacements and an overall inspection of everything.

I power washed my driveway.
What kind of Corvette?

‘90 C4.

The blue one one the left. The one on the right is a ‘93 C4, 40th Anniversary Edition. He pulled into Goodyear for tires right before I did, so I took a picture.

LbZ3XxR.jpg

I’ve been just casually shopping for a 1981-‘83, they’re my favorites.

1981.jpg

corvette1981brightblue.jpg

I'm sad to say that I had to put my dog down today. We nursed the old guy for the last two months but he became weaker and short of breath until today when he could hardly stand. It's a hard thing to do but our local Vet clinic is professional all the way and they explained the procedure in detail while my wife and I were in tears.

I'm sad to say that I had to put my dog down today. We nursed the old guy for the last two months but he became weaker and short of breath until today when he could hardly stand. It's a hard thing to do but our local Vet clinic is professional all the way and they explained the procedure in detail while my wife and I were in tears.

Gosh. I’m sorry to hear that. That’s one of the hardest things to have to do.

Man that Sucks!!!
Sorry to hear it,it's like putting a family member down.

Thanks, he was a big old retriever and I find myself in the old habit of looking behind my chair so I don't step on him.

Thanks, he was a big old retriever and I find myself in the old habit of looking behind my chair so I don't step on him.

I here ya.
I spent months reaching for my Boxer Cozmo in bed at night only to find him gone.
Takes a while to get over it thats for sure.

I here ya.
I spent months reaching for my Boxer Cozmo in bed at night only to find him gone.

I lost my boxer almost 20 years ago... Buster had big time gastronomical problems the last couple of years of his life... He would fart and the whole house would smell... I swear up and down I catch a whiff of L'Amour DI Buster in the air every now and then... :9:

I here ya.

I lost my boxer almost 20 years ago... Buster had big time gastronomical problems the last couple of years of his life... He would fart and the whole house would smell... I swear up and down I catch a whiff of L'Amour DI Buster in the air every now and then... :9:

Yeah...they do specialize in foul odors.

Forum List

Back