What Did Trump Say At the Ellipse?

I'm just pointing out that that was never said in trump's speech. And then all the trump Qultists went nuts.
Well then, again, what did he say that has your panties in a wad? EXACTLY what were the words Trump uttered that make you think he incited violence?

I watched the whole thing, live streaming, with no MSM commentary or selective editing. At no time did I pick up on incitement.
Well, the crowd sure did......I wonder why.

At the Elllipse?

I don’t think so.

Over 200,000 more votes counted than ballots cast in Pennsylvania.
There were not more votes than voters in Pennsylvania

LESSEE:

Plus one more link that has since been wiped. I was looking for another story where Allegheny Country, PA had something like 12,000 illegal votes or 12,000 more than registered voters, but I don't have time to find it right now.

Oddly no one thought to present any of the above to any of the 60+ courts that ruled on this election.

I wonder why...

LESSEE:

Plus one more link that has since been wiped. I was looking for another story where Allegheny Country, PA had something like 12,000 illegal votes or 12,000 more than registered voters, but I don't have time to find it right now.
Thanks 2BFreak! Give me a few days to research and do my homework on each one and respond!

In that 45 minute speech Trump used the word "Fight" TWENTY times

He used the word "peaceful".......once

LESSEE:

The story’s suggestion — that “23,000 absentee ballots have impossible postal return dates and another 86,000 have such extraordinary return dates they raise serious questions” — appears to be based on a post from a pro-Trump media outlet called the Epoch Times.

Using a database from the Pennsylvania Department of State that shows the dates on which mail-in ballots were sent out to voters and the dates on which those ballots were returned, the story claims that more than 23,000 ballots were supposedly returned before they were sent out. It claims that an additional 86,000 ballots are suspect since they were returned either on the same day or the day after they were sent out.

But a Department of State spokeswoman told us in an email, “That data does not indicate fraud.” State law requires counties to provide voters with mail-in ballots at their election offices. So, a voter could go to the county election office, request a mail-in ballot, fill it out at the office and return it — all in one visit to the election office, the spokeswoman explained.

Similarly, voters could return mail-in ballots at in-person locations a day after picking up their ballots. So there’s nothing fraudulent about ballots that were returned on the same day they were issued or the day after.

As for the appearance that ballots were returned before they had been sent out, that’s due largely to an update of the system that feeds the database.

Over the summer, when counties exported voter data from the state system in order to send out requested ballots, the system filled in that date as the date on which the ballots were mailed, the spokeswoman explained. Since some counties were exporting a batch of data days or weeks before they sent out the ballots to voters, on Aug. 28 the state started offering an option for counties to amend the date in the system to reflect the actual date on which the ballots were mailed. This new option would also trigger an email to the voter with an alert that the requested ballot had been sent.

Many counties began using the updating option in October, which was then days or weeks after they had sent out the ballots, the spokeswoman said. This resulted in emails going out to voters who had already returned their ballots, causing confusion, and resetting the date in the system. Lehigh County, for example, posted a notice about the issue on Facebook on Oct. 20. Greene County responded to voters’ concerns through a radio announcement at the time, a county spokeswoman told us.

So, that discrepancy was a matter of data entry, not widespread fraud.

[/QUOTE]

LESSEE:

The story’s suggestion — that “23,000 absentee ballots have impossible postal return dates and another 86,000 have such extraordinary return dates they raise serious questions” — appears to be based on a post from a pro-Trump media outlet called the Epoch Times.

Using a database from the Pennsylvania Department of State that shows the dates on which mail-in ballots were sent out to voters and the dates on which those ballots were returned, the story claims that more than 23,000 ballots were supposedly returned before they were sent out. It claims that an additional 86,000 ballots are suspect since they were returned either on the same day or the day after they were sent out.

But a Department of State spokeswoman told us in an email, “That data does not indicate fraud.” State law requires counties to provide voters with mail-in ballots at their election offices. So, a voter could go to the county election office, request a mail-in ballot, fill it out at the office and return it — all in one visit to the election office, the spokeswoman explained.

Similarly, voters could return mail-in ballots at in-person locations a day after picking up their ballots. So there’s nothing fraudulent about ballots that were returned on the same day they were issued or the day after.

As for the appearance that ballots were returned before they had been sent out, that’s due largely to an update of the system that feeds the database.

Over the summer, when counties exported voter data from the state system in order to send out requested ballots, the system filled in that date as the date on which the ballots were mailed, the spokeswoman explained. Since some counties were exporting a batch of data days or weeks before they sent out the ballots to voters, on Aug. 28 the state started offering an option for counties to amend the date in the system to reflect the actual date on which the ballots were mailed. This new option would also trigger an email to the voter with an alert that the requested ballot had been sent.

Many counties began using the updating option in October, which was then days or weeks after they had sent out the ballots, the spokeswoman said. This resulted in emails going out to voters who had already returned their ballots, causing confusion, and resetting the date in the system. Lehigh County, for example, posted a notice about the issue on Facebook on Oct. 20. Greene County responded to voters’ concerns through a radio announcement at the time, a county spokeswoman told us.

[/QUOTE]
You went to all that trouble and they will pretend they never saw this

They believe there was fraud because they think they were SUPPOSED to win.

Evidence was never the issue so providing it will not change their "thinking" if you can call it that

Also, Attorney General William Barr — who had broken with longstanding guidance in the Department of Justice by instructing prosecutors to investigate allegations of voter fraud before the election results were certified — said on Dec. 1 that his department has “not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

2. That's from the time period of 2011-2015, and not 2020. And not really verifiable....

And voter registrations include those military state voters that have been transferred to a foreign base or a base in another state. Military and their families usually keep their home state as the State they are registered to vote in and use absentee voting when they and their families are moved around on short term assignments.

They would be counted in the state THEY have been transferred to in a population census, while being counted as a registered voter in their home state.

LESSEE:

3. That wouldn't be fraud....

It's human error as your article points out clearly.

And the error would affect voters of both parties.

One down and only 88 more to go. I have at least 88 matters of election fraud and malfeasance along with a long list of the people and organizations researched by Time Magazine who openly committed to changing the election to ensure a Biden win. So no, the election fraud was anything but baseless.

They believe there was fraud because they think they were SUPPOSED to win.
Evidence was never the issue so providing it will not change their "thinking" if you can call it that

Funny you say that about something you've never even looked at! EVIDENCE! Again, I have a long list of 88 election issues pointing to fraud and cheating (with more on the way) along with a list of the many organizations who openly worked to rig the election for Biden with every one of them documented, yet not ONE of you people SO SURE that it is all baseless and CERTAIN there is nothing to it is willing nor able to stand up here and shoot it down! :21:

There is NO WAY that Biden got 81 million votes. Barack Obama was the Superstar of the DNC and he only got 65 million. No one even LIKES Biden. You idiots spent three years and 60 million dollars with a special counsel trying to wheedle out whether Trump really won in 2016 or if Russia helped, yet are not even willing to invest a dime now to test whether 10,000 times more evidence of fraud this time was real or not, because a democrat won.

That alone strongly suggests the fraud was real. Trump is out of office and all you care about is to leave well enough alone because you got the result you wanted, even if it caused a storm of angry voters rioting at the Capitol and several people dead due to the highly specious nature of the win!

LESSEE:

4. Looks like individual voter fraud that affected 9 votes, to me! Haven't seen any updates.

Not widespread voter fraud that could affect the tens of thousands of votes that Joe Biden won by in PA.

LESSEE:

4. Looks like individual voter fraud that affected 9 votes, to me! Haven't seen any updates.

Not widespread voter fraud that could affect the tens of thousands of votes that Joe Biden won by in PA.

You keep rattling this crap off of what "looks like" to you. I'm not interested in your flawed observations. I have at least 88 cases of likely fraud impossible to dismissed, each one closely investigated and documented. Apparently you got nothing.

If all this were against Trump from four years ago, the democrats would be holding a 12 year long special investigation spending a BILLION dollars to get to the bottom of it!

If all this were against Trump from four years ago, the democrats would be holding a 12 year long special investigation spending a BILLION dollars to get to the bottom of it!
There have ben questions in the past and ALL results have been accepted.

LESSEE:

That's the same complaint as #2, for 2015, certainly they brought their lawsuit as they said they would by now and got it all straightened out?

And again, this is equal opportunity for both political parties, across the whole USA and not mass voter fraud....depending on each state's other rules, it could be an opportunity for an individual to vote in another person's place.... it happened this year where a Trump voter, voted for his dead mother as well.....

With checks and balances in place, it is near impossible to utilize dead people for massive voter fraud... each individually, have to request an individual mail in ballot etc....mailed to their home, or a different address that they would be staying at....multiple ballots going to the same address from all different people, are CAUGHT.

LESSEE:

All gobbledygook! :)

Forum List

Back