What did our founders really mean when they said “general welfare”?

We the People prefer to live in a country where people are not dying in the streets or banging on our doors demanding food.
Where the sick and injured do not go untreated
We are a better country if we take care of the poor, the sick and the needy
How? Our poor sick and needy have iphone 15s. Jordans. Air pods. Flat screens.
The disabled is something different, but subsidizing lazy people is stupid. It doesnt help anything. Grow up.

How? Our poor sick and needy have iphone 15s. Jordans. Air pods. Flat screens.
The disabled is something different, but subsidizing lazy people is stupid. It doesnt help anything. Grow up.
Another moron complaining that the poor have it too good while we slash taxes on the wealthy

We the People prefer to live in a country where people are not dying in the streets or banging on our doors demanding food.
Where the sick and injured do not go untreated
We are a better country if we take care of the poor, the sick and the needy
And as a nation we do a pretty good job. But, when you’re forcing Americans to pay for some that are taking advantage, with the force of government power, that is redistribution.

Another moron complaining that the poor have it too good while we slash taxes on the wealthy
I dont like the way we treat the wealthy/corporations either, ya binary dumbfuck.
They do have it good. They dont do a goddamn thing, but have nice things. That is having it good.
Me? I work for everything I have. While paying 30 different fucking taxes.

I doubt you've ever read the Constitution. You, like all MAGGOTS, just assume it says whatever you want it to say.

The preamble was written for a reason. It is not just 'pretty words', dumbass!
well tell us what you think it says we missed?

I'm at work right now. 31 years at my great job this month!
Thanks for asking, and may God bless you.
No - take your blessing with you. Your god is uninteresting for me. What about if your god will let you live again in the USA and will give you no job but a billion dollars. Do you think this would be a blessing?

It helps struggling families to survive
Great Nations take care of those who are sick, starving or struggling

Our founders created a Great Nation
A helping hand or a hammock?

Limit welfare for able bodied adults and their children to 12 months

A helping hand or a hammock?

Limit welfare for able bodied adults and their children to 12 months
Makes sense if you have an economy that will provide good paying jobs that people can support their families on.

An economy that has a $7.25 minimum wage will not do that
An economy where a mother must pay more for childcare than she earns will not do that

Makes sense if you have an economy that will provide good paying jobs that people can support their families on.
The first step is to end the migrant invasion and deport everyone who is here illegally

That will force employers to pay higher wages

Combine that with a time limit on welfare benefits and Americans will reenter the job market

Forum List

Back